Wake Island [WIP]

(.Chris.) #101

[QUOTE=Violator;397431]2nd obj - please fix the fwd spawn for strogg :slight_smile:
Very hard to get plant - choke at top of stairs hard to break through.[/QUOTE]

Spawn is fixed.

Regarding the plant, people don’t seem to realise there are 3 other entrances and always push the beach way, this was one of reasoning behind not making the forward spawn auto change but people still didn’t try going through the garage gates which is intended to be the main route to the objective. Think will try removing those gates.

(Runeforce) #102

First objective. Between the two forward spawns: allow the strogg not use the bridge. Make navigation at the water level less cumbersome.

Inside at the first objective: could use a little more space in the cramped corridors. And better lightning (it’s kind of dark some places.)

(.Chris.) #103

[QUOTE=Violator;397431]1st obj - more cover for strogg across bridge, sniper heaven for GDF (though can be countered to a certain extent).
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’d have hoped people would have tried using the icaruses at low level, from initial spawn you can ski around quite quickly on the left to the ladder route.

I’ll be re-arranging the village and bridge though.

Which places? All looks fine on my setup.

(Runeforce) #104

I was just writing from memory, and I might be wrong. Corridors are a little cramped. Lightning might be fine, have to check it out again it seems :slight_smile:

(.Chris.) #105

There is only one narrow corridor at the bottom of stairs, everything after that is plenty wide I feel, also to make changes them would be real pain now. This building was inherited from MoP and Pytox. There will be another route added though using the spawn building and that open hatch area at bottom of stairs. This underground connection between the two buildings will hopefully add bit more conflict at the command post area as defenders can hop across safely to retake the spawn if they so wish. It should also spread the numbers a tad so maybe it wont be as cramp.

I’m hoping can get the Mining laser area done even if it will lack detail, problem is the GDF will spawn at the place where the giant blocks are currently at and the terrain needs editing to make proper roads instead of the painted ones that are currently there.