Wake Island [WIP]

(Ashog) #21

is it a barrel of stroyent? ^^

(matsy) #22

I love the level of detail in the last shot. Especially where you have the panel removed to show the pipes with what looks like a tool box next to it.

(.Chris.) #23

Yeah, there is even a old cup of tea resting on the ledge, sadly the Strogg landed and he never got to finish his job or his drink :frowning:

(Ashog) #24

I personally would still finish my tea even if stroggs landed.

(light_sh4v0r) #25

in fact, with strogg around you’d really start using teabags.

(Donnovan) #26

Stroggs will be so offended with this superior demonstration that they will leave earth fearing the “humans hiden weapon”.

(.Chris.) #27

(light_sh4v0r) #28

Looks amazing!

(Donnovan) #29

This is really amazing. I believe those are on the topiest custom map shots of all time!

Beautifull ans amazing!

Ilumination is very very well done!

(Violator) #30

Mighty fine shots there, up there with the OFFICIAL!! maps :slight_smile:

(MrLego) #31

Looks Sweet!

(.Chris.) #32

Alpha 3 is out, check first post and be sure to join the nirvana server to test it today.

(taw_m0nsta) #33

Screenshots looks awesome. Could play A2, but A3 is giving me a Thread error script not found.

(Ashog) #34

mmmmh, yummy!

monsta - sure u deleted a2 beforehand?

How did the test go?

(Donnovan) #35

I liked the test. Second objective is a lot fun.

I felt like in the movie Saving Private Ryan.

(Dthy) #36

Second obj needs doors to prevent sneaky ninja’s. Love it so far though.

(Infinitypl123) #37

Very nice map, great!

(taw_m0nsta) #38

I deleted everything about Wake-Island and downloaded the latest A3, after spawning entries 99% (locally in QWTA) I get the console fullscreen saying something about an error in the objective script. Does this map only works in ProMod? (should work in any mod right?)

(.Chris.) #39

Pastebin the exact error.

(taw_m0nsta) #40

I am currently connecting to nirvana to download ProMod (and some missing maps like viostate). Is the map on Nirvana already?