Unpopular Dirty Bomb Opinions!

(watsyurdeal) #61

Phantom opinions away!

• I think his Refractive Armor absorbing damage was the worst decision Splash has made
  • I do not think Phantom should be allowed to attack while cloaked
  • I think Phantom should have access to rest of the SMGs
  • I think Phantom should have access to Mechanic
  • I think Phantom should have full cloak as long as he can not attack while cloaked
  • I think Phantom players should stop trying to use his melee so damn much and start shooting more.
  • I think Phantom should succeed where the TF2 Spy failed.

(PD_Agent47) #62

Redeye is the best merc and i love the Grandeur so much !! :blush:

(Reddeadcap) #63

I love Dome.

I think Rhino isn’t overpowered and needs to be buffed in a way that his walk speed with his minigun revved were the same as it unrevved, maybe without being able to sprint or jump with it equiped and a longer time to swap to it and out. cough something like a TF2 Heavy cough

I think Fletcher is OP and his stickybombs should have a longer arm time.

I think Phantom should really get a buff.

I don’t mind the Reviver’s damage.

(blisteringOwlNest) #64

I prefer anhuld fletcher to anything else (with empire of course)

I wish phantom was more Melee focused

I fucking hate proxy (so much so I still haven’t bought her even though she’s 30000)

I prefer Swiss over cobalt

I looooooove revolvers

E: also, chapel is my favourite map! Surprisedso many don’t.

(Captain_Forward) #65

–Shard > Fragment (but Fragment weapons > Shard weapons)

–Timik is fun, M4 is boring laserbeam

–Dome is mainly okay

–It’s easier to remove Chapel entirely than fix all of balance issues here

–Proxy should be buffed, but with removing brainless suicidal bombing “technique”

–Grandeur can beat EVERYTHING

–Stickies shouldn’t stick to mercs and their equipment, like Demoman’s stickies

–Stark AR have an alternative “pistol”-like ironsights, I wanna option to use them!

(Mr-Penguin) #66

Another one!

A good Sparks player deserves their REVIVR headshot streak.

(Mura) #67

I get a kick out of all the rage and salt in chat

(yenku) #68
  • Proxy suicide trend has to stop. She should not be able to shoot her own mines if not activated
  • I like Blishlok
  • I don’t like Blishlok sound
  • I love Fletcher
  • Fletcher should have his cooldown nerfed somehow (too spammy)
  • There is way too much RNG.
  • I want to buy my specific loadout in a specific rarity/style. There is nothing wrong in get what we want, paying $€£.
  • Dome is not bad, just feels big sometimes.
  • Terminal! I don’t like Terminal
  • Last phase of Bridge, Chapel, Trainyard are not funny
  • M4 sound is… toyish
  • Fragment > Red Swiss > Carbon > all
  • Leveling from 0 to 7 is too fast!
  • There will never be enough warning when a team mate is repairing EV.
  • Still too much RNG.
  • Rhino should not look this fat. Ok he is not fat, has muscles but still…
  • Phantom should not be able to attack while invisible.
  • I’d like Arty with Timik
  • Have to work now…

(HunterAssassin5) #69
  • the burst fire guns are great.
  • dome is a good map.

(tominatorx) #70

Nader should have even more grenades… :slight_smile:

(Dawnlazy) #71

Terminal sucks and 90% of every game in that map is decided by which team is more proficient at spamming explosives down corridors.

(Feley) #72

[quote=“Dawnrazor;141953”]Terminal sucks and 90% of every game in that map is decided by which team is more proficient at spamming explosives down corridors.
[/quote]

cough Not just in Terminal! cough

(watsyurdeal) #73

We really need some good sights for our guns, I wish the Grandeur for example had the Red Dot OAS from Destiny.

(Reddeadcap) #74

weird thing is, the Grandeur was modeled with a scope, not a high magnification scope but a DMR scope.
All the snipers had different scopes than the ones they have now.

The BR-16 had it’s own scope, I don’t know how to put it, it’s both a reflex sight and scope, I’m guessing one could be flipped out of the way when one didn’t need that extra megnification.

Before the KEK had the Blishlock’s current sights, the Hochfir was modeled with them originally.

But I’m pretty sure Shoe mentioned something about the Grandeur getting some sort of sights, just not as powerful as the snipers.

(Sithas) #75

I dislike the focus on 5vs5 and enjoy 8vs8 far more and wished that the devs would have made bigger maps for something like 15vs15… o well a man can dream

(HunterAssassin5) #76

that’s gon be chaotic XD i like!

(ImSploosh) #77

Sparks is an OP sniper.

(pinkOrchid) #78

Hipfire is way to good in this game. Recoil and deviation should be increased on hipfire making ads and actual aiming more useful. This would also help differentiate between weapons, shotguns automissing on range, smgs having better hipfire than assault rifles etc. It would help define the mercs and their weaponry.

(pinkOrchid) #79

This would also be solved with my suggestion above (bursting someone in the face with hipefire in cqcs just shouldnt be viable, but neither should it viable to ahnuld someone in the face on medium range). Right now weapons are constantly adjusted, a little here a little there. In the end it will be a shapeless mass of bullets and pellets. Most games solve this with ads and hipfire.

(HunterAssassin5) #80

SILENCE! BURST RIFLES ARE PERFECT!