Unpopular Dirty Bomb Opinions!

(watsyurdeal) #41

Completely unnecessary, at most she’ll deserve 90 hp, and the only two medics who can heal themselves substantially are Aura and Phoneix, Sawbonez med packs heal him drastically slower, at best it just allows him to start health regen more quickly.

Plus Sparks has the luxury of being able to engage at long range, and often kill in one hit, she doesn’t need any extra protection. Her job requires her to keep her distance, and she should be punished for not doing so.

(Xan) #42

@Watsyurdeal Fletcher was intended to use his sticky as traps,but people use it to throw on others,they should be punished for it

(gg2ez) #43

Since when was Fletcher only intended to have the Stickies used for traps?

(Xan) #44

@gg2ez and when sparks is only intended to do long range
Jokes aside.
From what i heard, fletcher stickes was auto detonate like proximity mine before open beta.So yea,i believe the intended design was to use it as traps

(gg2ez) #45

[quote=“Xan;141604”]@gg2ez and when sparks is only intended to do long range
Jokes aside.
From what i heard, fletcher stickes was auto detonate like proximity mine before open beta.So yea,i believe the intended design was to use it as traps[/quote]

Here’s the thing though, I don’t think Sparks is ONLY meant for long range, I think she’s just way more efficient at long range, y’ know what I mean? Here CQC ability is terrible so she is technically meant for long range more than close quarters. It’s the same with Fletch, he’s terrible at long range so he goes and CQCs the brains out of people with his Sticky Bombs.

(YeOldeButtcheek) #46

-Caulden is the best pistol in the game.
-Underground is the worst map out of all.
-Phantom, and or Redeye are a must have in squads.
-Aura is better than Sawbonez.
-Sparks needs a nerf.
-Phantom is fine as is.
-Sparks 383 should not exist.
-Rhino needs a nerf.
-Burst Rifles are the best weapons in the game.
-Shotguns are the most broken weapons in the game.

(solace_) #47

most explosives are a bit too strong.

(XavienX) #48

Vassili can be very important in certain situations during pub plays.

(streetwiseSailboat) #49

I find Sawbonez, Skyhammer, Stoker and Bushwhacker very boring. Their playstyles are so generic. At least Fragger has something fun to do every 17 seconds.

(N8o) #50

Why is this unpopular?[/quote]

People like to think it’s map balance.

(zealousHumdinger) #51

I disagree.

[i](see what I did there)

(also /thread)

(also just joking)[/i]

(Scav) #52

→ I like Chapel a lot.
→ I dislike the Ahnuld
→ I hate the M4, and prefer the Timik any time
→ I love playing Sparks with other loadouts than the 383
→ I dont like playing Fragger, his nades are also kinda weak now
→ I prefer the Beckhill over any other meelee. Even the bat. Too damn slow to swing.
→ I dont like playing stoker, i dont like the molotov at all.
→ I want the Beckhill-DEagle-KEK phantom loadout more than any other loadout. :mrgreen:

I think thats it for the moment.

[Edit: typos ftw]

(Xan) #53

fuck m4

(gseijn) #54

The Grandeur RS is the best gun in the game. :slight_smile:

(Carniege) #55

Trainyard is just such a shit map like literally just shit upon shit over shit covered in shit with shit smeared all over the shitty shit that is the shit of a map

(Litego) #56
  • KD is important.
  • Snipers aren’t useless if they know how to use a mouse.
  • Blishlok is not too bad, and Hochfir is the best.
  • Mines don’t belong in this game and neither does stealth and katana.

(Maddpadd) #57

Arty is useless Useful on underground.

(Mrarauzz) #58

I love this game and have clocked in a lot of hours but…I honestly feel the way things are going this game will die out within a year and most likely continue it being a forever beta

(kAndyREW) #59

I like the RNG system (IF ONLY THE CARDS WERE MORE BALANCED WITH EACH OTHER!!)
I like the load out system (I think it’s unique and makes me use weapons/perks I normally wouldn’t)

(zealousHumdinger) #60

Fletcher is the face of Dirty Bomb.