UBC = epic fail.

(Ruldolph) #21

The irony of Pickpocked accusing u of hax :stuck_out_tongue: that made me laugh :smiley:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-c07a978e-vb139904.html

(Ashog) #22

Seraph, you noob, pro is on Nirvanas on Sundays nowadays :smiley:

Come to us man! We need you! Proserver Custom maps brutally every Sunday with lots of biatches will save you from your boredness and emptiness. Guarantee :smiley:

/ad off

(Ashy) #23

I feel sorry for you seraphic,nothing pisses you off more than a ban on a low ping server.
As for those ubc retards, let them live in their illusions of being somewhat decent at this game.
To be honest, I was nicely surprised by your good manners and humble behaviour on their forums: I’d never be able to do that,as i consider these kind of pseudo-hardcore wannabe clans,trash-talking here,banning there, one of the numerous reasons (good) players left ETQW for good; even if it’s been dead for quite a while already, that still leaves me a bitter taste.

[/Edit]
They will never admit being worse than anybody,no matter how hard you try.It’s weird,but you can think of it as orwell’s 1984 black-white way of thinking: they know they suck,yet they’ll refuse to accept itand convince themselves of the opposite.
I’ve started playing quake live recently, I wish I could see one of these guys’ face the moment they start duelling with a normal (or even weak) skilled player.
[/edit]

I find it quite fascinating that, when you join a server nowadays, you’re unsure wheter you should be sad or laugh: ETQW seems to be the only game in which,the more it goes on, the dumber and weaker players become.End of the nostalgia rant.

(_milla) #24

[QUOTE=Apoc;215909]Recently got banned from UBC server for apparently hacking (i dont hack, aka epic fail no.1) . Thats not why i posted this, just couldnt believe the imaturity of some of their members in responce to my friendly polite inquest as to their reasoning.
Also noticed that in that section its like a whos who of decent players in the “why did i get banned” threads.

Well read for yourself:

I mean even if you dont like someone, for what ever reason, you dont say that the entire clan is willing to burn down their house and merry ( i think they meant marry) my sister…especially when unprovoked.[/QUOTE]

hallo warlord!
:slight_smile:

i found reason why you was banned. Answer is on their forum:

“I watched you several times while I was dead, shoot good players very easily” Moosea

reason is: Never kill admin. :cool: , if he is using rocket lancher on you, better to kommit suicide* or pretend disinterest, otherwise they will think you are cheater:D

*dont do that too, you may be banned also for avoiding death

and for UBC or UCB admins or what they are called,

its not possible to see who is using hax or who is not, you may have any demos or screenshots or whatever, you may send any file to PB (one info for you, send it to EVENBALANCE!, not to PB), they will not care.
From screenshot or demo they can analyze what? resolution or demo length?
thats pathetic.

Good players have good tricks. There is no need to aim on head for example to kill someone with 3 shots when the target have higher/lower ping as you. I know mercenary knows that cuz i was spectating him a lot and there was always lot of things to learn from him. (just one example if i remember it right its 1-2-3 cm next to head depends on lag, and it depends also if you have higher ping or not+ considering enemies ping, checking other players pings caused me lot of stupid deaths for example:)…)

on http://www.pbbans.com are players, banned for using some free tools , but punkbuster as anticheat solution is not working at all in ETQW. All hacks since latest PB update are on the banlist. After latest update /almost year ago/ are undetected.
And there is nothing you can do with that.

So please, next time ban yourself for admin stupidity.

(Dthy) #25

Hey Apoc, i was on the server at the time. The way i saw it all, you did nothing wrong. You got asked if you were previously banned, then said that you got unbanned, which resulted in you getting banned. You weren’t raging or aggressive from what i saw, infact you appeared to be jolly and bantering.

As far as ]UBC[ is concerned, im not gunna bother with there server now on. Im guessing that there a Pub clan, never touched (or even heard) of Promod.

(Ruldolph) #26

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-1b9bc53b-vb161302.html well this person was caught just the other day (lol he has more names than me) for a hax not some crap MD5TOOL mismatch wich means he may not have hax. Wich shows it still bans people.

Or do u mean that all hax created after latest PB update arent detected and the ones made before are detected? ive probaly go it wrong.

Back on topic.

The end of the day its there server and there choice to admin it. even if people disagree with how its run. I persoanlly like it cause i have low ping to it and know most of the ]UBC[ guys and girls.

(Ads913) #27

Hi guys,
For the record Serp did not put me up to responding the UBC thread i did that on my own time in fact he was not aware that i knew about it.
How i heard about it was from other sources that were outraged(SGS Team leader).
In fact now that we share an alliance with Sgs Your actually a OCB member.
So in affect i am acting on your behalf.
Today i received 14 pms about this issue and to be honest the community has got behind you Serp.
I have never seen such support from players regarding a issue .

UBC guys are good guys(Hazik,Moosey and z-man) in general but instead of maybe relooking at the issue and removing some off the hidous comments.The Admin have decided to brush it aside and close the thread.
Hacker nope all skill .Hmm theres even a suggestion your were banned because your too good.
I really think UBC should be the bigger man in this instance but they seem hellbent supporting their decision and astonishlingly Blue comments.I know youve had a gut full and unbanning would be pointless.But all i can say you have conducted yourself without prejudice and thats to your credit. never mind big fella.

(Proteas) #28

(zman) #29

Ads

I consider you a friend and a honest and fair and great admin
I know I few of your clan member and they know me
I respect them all especially when I am on your server as it should be
But am sorry to say they are not all perfect as to what they say or type when on the game or on a forum
People just say and type thing that they should keep to their own opinion
I think ashy wrote “ubc retards”
As for Blue I don’t always agree with his comments but you have to know Blue for a while to put judgment on what he says as humor which is almost everything he says ( do you really thing he would burn down someone house?)

I don’t always agree with my clan decisions on how our server is run but I will back the majority decision 100%

I am not saying serp hacked
I feel that if you don’t like a way a server is ran
Then why would you go back to it and that’s what he did after he was banned before (oh he said it was the good ping and can only play on Sundays so he has his pro skills and a really great ping he should be able to own the whole other team)
Now I am typing and saying thing that I should keep to myself
Sorry!

Really simple solution if you don’t like the way a server is run then find another one

z

(Nail) #30

Another solution is for all other server owners to insta ban all ubc players when they show up, if you don’t like a clan, ban them. Calling players cheats just because they are better is the single most immature thing an admin can do. If you have PROOF, show it.

:oppressor:

(darthmob) #31

Yeah go against retarded admin behaviour with even more retarded admin behaviour. Sounds reasonable.

(Ads913) #32

Hi Z
Sorry you feel you have to respond to this and what i don t want is to fall out with you guys.
My remarks are directed to Ubc Admin to right a wrong.
However Serp is a member of our clan.
Now i do not like some of the nastier comments but its not relative to what Serp and I are saying.
However i feel its important to gauge the communities pulse.
The Ubc Forum can be controlled and comments can be removed and threads closed.
On here you have the right to reply.

Regarding some of my members behaviour on servers not too sure what you mean.When it comes to OCB forums I totally disagree OCB would not entertain or tolerate any type of disparaging remarks .We have removed members for less.

Yeah its your server and its your forum .Its also your clans reputation.

I think the whole coming on your server with another name thing is out of sync.
Being banned is not nice. Worse not knowing why youve been banned or being accused of being a cheat ETC.
Its only natural to find out why. I know this as i was banned by the lulu clan http://forum.lulu-wg.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=417 to their credit they reviewed this and put some thought into it and became the bigger man.

The focus here and lets just cut to the chase
UBC are branding and tagging a very good player a cheat.Youve banned him and insulted
him and on those counts UBC have got it wrong.

(.Chris.) #33

This is why I play rocket launcher or oblit on publics, hardly ever get accusations :slight_smile:

Just get called a noob alot instead :frowning:

(light_sh4v0r) #34

Yes Tanzverbot, don’t think you’re good :tongue:

(Ryan) #35

[QUOTE=.Chris.;216122]This is why I play rocket launcher or oblit on publics, hardly ever get accusations :slight_smile:

Just get called a noob alot instead :([/QUOTE]

Well, its either a noob or a hax, your choice :wink:

Lool I just went trough the UCB forum, here is some responmds from moossea:

“You had a previous ban for suspect playing.” <-- WTH? xD You get BANNED for “suspicious” playing?

It’s that I don’t feel any need to become a member of their forum but otherwise I would have posted this there and laugh my head off.

(INF3RN0) #36

My advice is #1 become friends with all the server admins you play on, ie play on their team/ make them win/talk it up/act like you like them. Then limit yourself to a max of 40 kills per map. When they say hello each time you join the server, turn on the hax attax :D! Brink can not come too soon :mad:.

(Nail) #37

lol, my first comment was not meant to be taken seriously, the second was

(signofzeta) #38

lol, but your first idea ain’t that bad. They’d be like “why’d you ban me?” And then you’d reply, “for CHEATING!” And they would be WTF?, and then the guilt that you feel, will be felt by those UBC clan members.

(Proteas) #39

(lister-absurd) #40

I would like to thank you all for the amusing little thread. I don’t really know the participants being a n/a er so on that account i don’t have any bias’s for or against.

Couple things i thought i might add tho, With the dwindling number of servers which are actually populated at odd hours(the only time i can play) i can understand how one banishment might be more than slightly annoying.

Now ubc has the right to do what they want with a server, but they have to remember the players will do what they want too. I can remember say chronic’s once popular server getting a bad admin wrap and seemingly going the way of a dodo. Its the same with others which were once popular and now only get people on rare occasions… The i’m gonna take my ball home attitude might be fine once but if you get a rep for being a poorly admined server dont cry if only the clanmates show…

Oh well back to the flaming, oh and ocb rocks, they have olive…