Tutorials and et mapping resources

(coladudetje) #61

Dynamitable objectives doesnt work

(Saadi) #62

Its now on Splashdamage!:
http://wiki.splashdamage.com/index.php/Wolfenstein:_Enemy_Territory

(Pytox) #63

New tutorials for Easygen: (by the guys of Smokin’ Guns game)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

(sl0wr0ck) #64

Hello,

can you help me with my new map - it’s a funmap for panzer or sniperwar and I wanted to make some obj there like:

1. when you step, jump on them, then they “shoot” you up in the air.
  2. when you push some buttons (in ET of course) then you trigger (activate) a music file.
  3. how to create different gravity in different areas?
  4. How to make a door open with a trigger (Open a door in ET by pressing a button)
  5. Hot to make a door open when steping on trigger (the button which activates it)

I hope it can be done and if you have time to explain the do it pls :smiley:
(Maybe you have good tutorial like that ready somewhere)…could be simple…couse only map ive done is fragmaze xD…

Thanks

(shagileo) #65

Maybe it’s better to start your own topic, because this topic is a bit irrelevant for your questions

Anyhow, I’ll try to answer what I know:

1: you can use a trigger push and then create some kind of ‘launch pad’ so it seems like the pad is pushing you in the air (trigger push combined with an info_notnull entity)

2: maybe with the enable/disable speaker function : http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showpost.php?p=187688&postcount=6
Taken from: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17642

3: AFAIK that’s not possible. There’s only ‘one’ gravity set in your map

4: I know it has to do with script_movers, but I’m no expert in that

5: Don’t know how to do this one

I hope it helped you out a bit :slight_smile:

(sl0wr0ck) #66

I am not that smart in this mapping thing yet…so could you tell me exactly how to do the point [1]
Couse i tryed it like: Target_push targeting info_notnull - nothing happend
trigger (the texture) targeting target_push nothing happens…I tryed many other ways also but i failed… :smiley:

(sherlock12) #67

Aion gold, Warhammer gold, as the currency in the Warhammer world, plays an important role in the economic system. The experience plays take in game kinda depends on how much Warhammer gold they have. To amateur players, they do not have much time to play the game, not even farming Warhammer online gold. So most of Warhammer players would like to purchase Warhammer gold.Warhammer cdkeyWarhammer online CD-key are the codes which be used to active your Warhammer Accounts. Warhammer leveling then will be needed after your Warhammer Accounts have been activated. That means you have to use both Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard after you creat an Warhammer account, so that you can access to the Warhammer world.

(Qualmi) #68

signaturetest

(Qualmi) #69

W:ET Mapscripting Tutorial - .pdf + mapfiles

(IndyJones) #70

Command map icon making tutorial

(Qualmi) #71

check out my papers “A Short Introduction to ET Mapscripting” on my site. id advice to read them before you download the mapscripting tutorial ive posted above.

Paper 1
Paper 2

if the link doesnt work just check if they are still available at my site. maybe i relinked them or sth else.

tags for google: Mapscripting Tutorial ET Mapscripting

give feedback if you like and help to improve.

(Qualmi) #72

check out my papers “A Short Introduction to ET Mapscripting” on my site. id advice to read them before you download the mapscripting tutorial ive posted above.

Paper 1
Paper 2

if the link doesnt work just check if they are still available at my site. maybe i relinked them or sth else.

tags for google: Mapscripting Tutorial ET Mapscripting

give feedback if you like and help to improve.

(Paul) #73

and soon a new resource :’)

(shagileo) #74

Nice tutorial

Though, a tutorial on how to use accums and why would be great too :slight_smile:
Anyhow, great and easy to understand tutorial

(ailmanki) #75

I put together a custom search engine on google,
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=partner-pub-3604260420242052:61q92g4xnl7

still adding pages it shall search… its pretty nice, compared to a normal google search you really get some info, searching for ‘brush’ will not give you things like toothpaste :eek: .

I have only 2 pages from this forum as of now… but surely more will follow. Its all manual, and whenever I find a page which could be of use I add it. :riflenade:

Now have to check this topic for more links to add to the search.

(twt_thunder) #76

nice ailmanki:D :smiley:

(UJERebel) #77

Very nice idea!!

Shall i send you all my mapping favorites?

Grtz

(ailmanki) #78

yes please send em in :slight_smile:
Have to make a list somewhere which shows them… nextweek…

(UJERebel) #79

[QUOTE=ailmanki;219092]yes please send em in :slight_smile:
Have to make a list somewhere which shows them… nextweek…[/QUOTE]

You got a pm =)

(kamikazee) #80

[QUOTE=ailmanki;218883]I put together a custom search engine on google,
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=partner-pub-3604260420242052:61q92g4xnl7

still adding pages it shall search… its pretty nice, compared to a normal google search you really get some info, searching for ‘brush’ will not give you things like toothpaste :eek: .

I have only 2 pages from this forum as of now… but surely more will follow. Its all manual, and whenever I find a page which could be of use I add it. :riflenade:

Now have to check this topic for more links to add to the search.[/QUOTE]Ehr… Can’t you add somthing like site:www.splashdamage.com/forums? That way, you don’t have to add each page of this forum…