TLR 5v5 ETQW Cup Season 4 - 22nd September 2010

(Seanza) #1

Here comes the fourth season, you should know the drill by now!

Site: TLR ETQW 5v5 CUP
Admins: Seanza, matsy
Contact: #thelastresort on Quakenet (or #etqw.gather) - If you’re unsure on how to work IRC, please read my guide on how to.

Getting involved is extremely easy. You don’t even need to sign up this site! Team captains can sign their team up here making sure they add all players who will be active in this cup. Mix teams & non-EU teams* are allowed too.

The cup starts at 7.30pm CET (That’s 1 hour ahead of current UK time) on Wednesday the 22nd of September

Rules:

[ul][li]Teams must have atleast 5
[/li][li]Servers must run this config.
[/li][li]All matches must be played using ETQWPro 1.0.
[/li][li]Everything else as standard cup rules (If you have any questions or need anything clarified, ask Seanza.[/ul]
[/li]
Maps:

[ul][li]Area 22
[/li][li]Island
[/li][li]Refinery (es_skipMCP 2)
[/li][li]Salvage
[/li][li]Sewer
[/li][li]Volcano[/ul]
[/li]
Files:

[ul][li]Server config
[/li][li]ETQWPro 1.0[/ul]
[/li]
Good luck to all & have a great time!

• By signing up as a non-EU team, you are agreeing to playing on EU-based servers & timezone.

TLR newspost: http://www.tlr-clan.co.uk/news/display/231

(Aristotle) #2

[QUOTE=Seanza;241101]Here comes the third season, you should know the drill by now!
[/QUOTE]

*fourth :smiley:

(Seanza) #3

Edit that quickly ;D

(chump) #4

Is there a specific reason its on Wednesdays? Maybe if it was on the weekend (Sunday) some NA teams would be able to play. Just a thought…

(Apples) #5

Wont be at home this wednesday, but if matsy is up team randomZ will be there fosho :wink:

(Seanza) #6

Throughout September, all the cups will be on Wednesday. But, in October, the cups will be on a Sunday. I had planned to maybe start the Sunday ones earlier, just looking at my own schedule first of all.

(aie-need) #7

On otober, it will happen on Sunday or Saterday ?

(Seanza) #8

Sunday. Starting from the 3rd of October.

(aie-need) #9

ok thanks :slight_smile: I won’t be there, but good luck mates !

(Cankor) #10

Link to config seems to be broken…

(Seanza) #11

Not anymore! http://for-the-lolz.com/files/etqw/configs/tlr5v5.zip

Thanks for flagging it up.