Things You Were Too Afraid to Ask: Laurel 'Tully' Austin

(nUllSkillZ) #21

Very impressive sculptures.

After reading “spare time” a part of a Monty Python sketch came to my mind:

Pope: Evening, Michelangelo. I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, “The Last Supper.”

Michelangelo: Oh, dear. It took me hours.

(brbrbr) #22

she’s right about drawing/painting, its require LOT of practice to get the basics and even LOT MORE to not only get one step up, but to keep it[from time to time].
Not share his love for BG game, as well as other titles, but Dino was cool[hope its can be super-boss in some of Brink sequels/dlc’s/mods episodes. or in cutscenes at lest. or in “Brink collectior edition” box, please] and thats what actually matter, IMO :slight_smile:

p.s.
i remember Sega MegaDrive too, but im become felow PC gamer about ten years before, this things appear on market.

p.p.s.
and she’s right about womens in gamedev: it can help establish/maintain more healthier atmosphere in team[let alone artistic/crative aspect. Womens can’t be simple replaced in art biz[including “art in gamedev biz”]. Cuz they women, you know]
or break other teams[if you do it Wrong way]. as ANY other managenets decisions can. done right or wrong way.

(Joe999) #23

just read in MoP’s twitter that Tully is heading to a new job in the usa. too bad, her work is awesome and most inspiring. wanna wish her all the best for the future! :slight_smile:

(mortis) #24

Good luck to Tully!

She has some mighty fine 3D models on her Facebook page, I might add.

(Mustang) #25

Noooes, this is sad news…
However good luck at your new job

(Shiv) #26

Good luck Tully!
Your work and sculpts are fantastic, will follow you cghub page, please keep
posting awesome on it :slight_smile: