Things You Were Too Afraid to Ask: Arne Olav 'ao' Hallingstad

(Bongoboy) #1

A new story entry has been added:
[drupal=283]Things You Were Too Afraid to Ask: Arne Olav ‘ao’ Hallingstad[/drupal]

Slowest to skitter away from our Fiery Eye of Notoriety/duck beneath the Swishing Sword of Publicitisement this week was Splash Damage’s code warrior Arne ‘ao’ Hallingstad. Arne cuts a dashing figure here in SD Towers, resplendent as he is in his floor-length satin robe embroidered with the Norwegian coastline, but he is most noted and famed for his jawdropping code-bullying skills. In fact the movie “Babe” is almost entirely about him, as long as you replace the pig with Arne, and the sheep with code, and wherever the movie is set with where we are. Seriously, he should sue the studio or something.
To find out more about where Arne’s from, at and about, behold the entire and colossal interview which lurks within his new-fangled unmanned and horseless staff profile.

(89blitz) #2

Nice top hat! :smiley:

(Morfildor) #3

I have to say how dissapointed I am for not being mentioned on this page! It’s an outrage!
I have known Arne Olav for about 17 years and this is how he repays me! Shakes fist
Yeah Ao is a great guy, I just hope Splash Damage is treating him within legal bounds.
Cheers from Norway!

(AO) #4

Uhuh, i thought about that but… Nah… :wink:

The beard is a bit of an experiment, we’ll see how long it lasts.

(mortis) #5

I always thought you guys were older, but many of you are young!

(Joe999) #6

don’t forget that they got a bunch of good photoshop artists there :smiley:

(Fluffy_gIMp) #7

LIES!!! :slight_smile:

For the record, the average age at SD is probably around 27

(DarkangelUK) #8

[QUOTE=Fluffy_gIMp;180132]LIES!!! :slight_smile:

For the record, the average age at SD is probably around 27[/QUOTE]

And the average mental age is about 17

(Fluffy_gIMp) #9

Touché! :slight_smile:

(kamikazee) #10

Which may still be above the average mental age of their games’ target audience.

(HUGIN) #11

Haha so true!

(mawesome) #12

HEIA NORGE!!! :D:D:stroggtapir:

(LostSoulOne) #13

Is The Megatexture Doom3 mod frozen forever?..