The W.I.P pics thread

(Apples) #241

Is it Ark inspired :wink:

Nice work tho, love the clean style!

(kilL_888) #242

[QUOTE=Apples;281222]Is it Ark inspired :wink:

Nice work tho, love the clean style![/QUOTE]

no, actually it is a bit inspired by the clean style of portal. to be exact by the two robots.

i have different ideas for brink though. :wink:

(light_sh4v0r) #243

Looks great mate, I like it a lot!

(SphereCow) #244

I figured Chris would really like this:

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82212

(.Chris.) #245

Looks good apart from the tail. :slight_smile:

(pazur) #246

Thought I post a few screenshots of my map. Finally finished adding the ground. Itā€™s more like a skybox ground where you wonā€™t be able to get.

(Violator) #247

Someone had to do it I guess, might as well be me :wink: -

(pazur) #248

YOU ARE MY HERO Violator! Release soon PLS ! I also thought of it! :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #249

Is this something I should recognize?

Nice work btw Pazur, looks fab!

(pazur) #250

Thanks light_sh4v0r. Iā€™m currently tweaking the fog to make a more soft gradient. Will add more detail to interior soon and place objectives.

This is Osamaā€™s compound: http://news.cnet.com/2300-30685_3-10007638-2.html?tag=mncol

(.Chris.) #251

Itā€™s been in main news for a week nowā€¦

(light_sh4v0r) #252

Oh right, couldnā€™t really care less for Osamaā€™s death, itā€™s not like heā€™d been doing much the past 10 years anyway.

(.Chris.) #253

Yeah, been the leader of a huge terrorists organisation doesnā€™t entail muchā€¦

(kilL_888) #254

haha, thats great. i got the same idea and actually started something. doing something different now though.

i used this as a reference.

and this came out of it.

(light_sh4v0r) #255

Hardly, heā€™s been in hiding for 10 years. He canā€™t possibly have done much or his position wouldā€™ve leaked much sooner.

(Violator) #256

[QUOTE=kilL_888;293777]haha, thats great. i got the same idea and actually started something. doing something different now though.

i used this as a reference.

and this came out of it.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I used the same reference as well + various pics / google Earth etc. dunno if it will end up as a map (the idea was just for an asset as its a bit small on its own).

(Donnovan) #257

May be you can make it open code so i can use in Glory of the Weak! :slight_smile:

(Violator) #258

Sounds good Don, its still in early stages but should be able to do some more on it in a few days. Its only using stock materials and models. Would do as GDF base etc. :slight_smile:

(Donnovan) #259

It will have a rabit inside you need to transmit (a fake rabit hiding atack data). Just kiding :slight_smile:

Would be nice if i can use it in my map.

(kilL_888) #260

didnt want to show this until it looks a bit decent. looks almost decent so i just show it to you guys.