The other side of the story about TZAC

(Destroy666) #21

At least he doesn’t trust a guy who released a harmless version of his own anticheat to the cheater world. Would you believe your bank after it had given your money to thieves just because their workers are pissed? He had done similar thing if you think about donations to his project. Although I fully understand his reasons (kids on crossfire… ugh), harming a dying game doesn’t make him more credible than YCN under any circumstances.

(ibunforgiven) #22

All I have to say is : Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold. Asta la vista , baby ! Chap aint no bank, au contraire, he is a guy who needed help of a bank to keep his project alive, the bank stole it. Now the bank does what a bank always do. Destroying the game, with a little bit of help from Chap himself.

p.s. thumbs up for Chaplja doing what he did . God bless him !

(ibunforgiven) #23

I have to make a small update, some news just came in . Khaplja took tzac back. Don t ask me how, I won t tell, but Ycn`marcus got no control over it anymore :

(potty200) #24

+1 for Chap!

(stealth6) #25

Judging by the banner in the screenshot I’m not sure it’s a good thing! :tongue:

(Domagoj) #26

true that.

(ETJump-Zero) #27

[QUOTE=ibunforgiven;464379]All I have to say is : Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold. Asta la vista , baby ! Chap aint no bank, au contraire, he is a guy who needed help of a bank to keep his project alive, the bank stole it. Now the bank does what a bank always do. Destroying the game, with a little bit of help from Chap himself.

p.s. thumbs up for Chaplja doing what he did . God bless him ![/QUOTE]Thumbs up for coding cheats. Turns out it’s a great idea to trust Marcus instead.

PS. he didn’t do anything except change a .jpg file as the software downloads the image from tz-ac.com (which he has access to) Still does not have access to client or anything.

(ibunforgiven) #28

Trust a thief who stole from an ex cheater who s trying to reabilitate his name by helping this comunity. That makes sense.

P.S. It remains to be seen if you are right about the changing of the jpg.file. To be honest right know I m not even sure is Chaplja hand , or Marcus trying to put some mud on him , even so , Chaplja legally have no acccess to his own project which is unacceptable, and if he will is not going to be because Marcus decides to do the right thing. For me Marcus is just a punk, Chaplja might be the villain but in this times you either die as a hero or live enough to see yourself become the villain

(Destroy666) #29

Please elaborate on the stealing. In 1st post you said yourself you’re not sure about the truth. So what exactly was stolen by YCN and where’s any proof of it?

Website? I heard YCN was hosting it, so how could they steal it from themselves? Afaik they only moved it to new domain because the old one expired and they couldn’t contact chaplja. Whose fault would that be?
TZAC source code? I don’t think he kept it on YCN server, I don’t know any serious developer/programmer who would keep his own work externally but not locally. Also he released it on the cheat forum not so long ago.
Website source code? That’s the only realistic option, however not making files/database backups to his own PC at least once per week is only his fault.
Credits? Didn’t see them being changed.

So are there finally any proofs for your accusations or is it another useless topic like this: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/37023-Information-concerning-players-that-give-big-troubles-on-servers I could make a topic saying you stole my uncle’s car and provide chatlog with him, but that would be ridiculous, wouldn’t it?

(Mateos) #30

I’m wondering if this mess is interesting for players in any way?

(ETJump-Zero) #31

On this forum? No. Maybe on crossfire but I have no idea why we’re discussing it here.

(stealth6) #32

Well it’s good to know TZAC can’t be trusted anymore.

(ibunforgiven) #33

Who are you to judge other ppl posts? Are you such a genius, above the normal level of human inteligence, that you can put down and label the utiltity of ppl posts? Ridiculous.

Beside what I already posted, and please read again what Khaplja says, I have nothing to add at the moment. Khaplja said it, I transmitted. Deal with it !

(Dragonji) #34

There’s literally nothing, words vs words.

[QUOTE=Destroy666;465353]Website? I heard YCN was hosting it, so how could they steal it from themselves? Afaik they only moved it to new domain because the old one expired and they couldn’t contact chaplja. Whose fault would that be?
TZAC source code? I don’t think he kept it on YCN server, I don’t know any serious developer/programmer who would keep his own work externally but not locally. Also he released it on the cheat forum not so long ago.
Website source code? That’s the only realistic option, however not making files/database backups to his own PC at least once per week is only his fault.
Credits? Didn’t see them being changed.[/QUOTE]
That’s how I see the whole thing.

A forum user that is free to do so? Did you really think that a random log is going to prove your point? :rolleyes:

(Destroy666) #35

[QUOTE=ibunforgiven;465594]Who are you to judge other ppl posts? Are you such a genius, above the normal level of human inteligence, that you can put down and label the utiltity of ppl posts? Ridiculous.

Beside what I already posted, and please read again what Khaplja says, I have nothing to add at the moment. Khaplja said it, I transmitted. Deal with it ![/QUOTE]

I knew you’ll reply like that (typical lack of arguments).

Who am I to judge other posts? Destroy666, a member of Splash Damage forum, who shared his opinion. That’s called discussion (purpose of forums I think?), too bad some people can’t handle it. You wrote your thread, I said it’s useless with bunch of questions prooving my point, you have no counterarguments and didn’t even answer. So… I could ask you similar question - who are you to judge other people based on chatlog with a cheat coder? A genius or a subjective infamous Romanian hater banned on several ET forums for spamming his accusations while (almost) noone cares?

(ibunforgiven) #36

I was waiting for you to reveal your true face. May I know who am I actually speaking with? A devil woshiper , a man of honour, courage and loyalty , or just a nobody ?

(rorgoroth) #37

ibunforgiven, please work your way up the pyramid :tongue:

(Destroy666) #38

I think it will be funnier to leave you wondering. But I have an offer - you’ll show me a genuine proof of the theft and I’ll tell you who I am. I’m going to ignore you until the first happens, no point in reading and responding to your suppositions and sidetracking.

(WuTangH) #39

If you guys would discuss facts, no opinions, noone becomes agry around here. :slight_smile: :tongue: :rolleyes:

(ibunforgiven) #40

Fact : As stated in the logs I posted, When Khaplja returned after his absence , he noticed his access to everything related to his own project was cut off. Until few days ago, when I understand he managed to get in, but not by Marcus free will !

Using my common sense, thanks God for giving me that, I can only assume using also a lot of human logic that Marcus turned himself into a small Hitler, that if I m allowed to make a funny compare , because after all this is Enemy Territory !