The next Russian Modification SP for RTCW.

(melc_av) #61

Hi,
Anybody have some news about The Victors?
It’s abandoned or it’s under construction?
In Ronboy’s reviews, in review about Project x by Eugeny, talks about that The Victors is finished?
Thanks in advance.

(ronboy) #62

[QUOTE=melc_av;510766]Hi,
Anybody have some news about The Victors?
It’s abandoned or it’s under construction?
In Ronboy’s reviews, in review about Project x by Eugeny, talks about that The Victors is finished?
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I think there’s been a misunderstanding. In the review you mentioned, I stated that Project X would be finished after The Victors is finished, according to Eugeny. Unfortunately, The Victors hasn’t had any news for a long time now. :frowning:

(melc_av) #63

Thanks Ronboy,
I understand, on other site - wolfmap.ru - that The Victors is a playable addon now, but it’s under construction because the development team want to improve quality graphics with other graphic engine. it is true?
On the other hand, the development team have need some help. They need that we donate them for pay some programators, etc.
In this situation I understan that they don’t give up with this project.
But, we - which wait for years - have needs to know other detailes.
So I wrote development team on russian site about this.

(ronboy) #64

[QUOTE=melc_av;510808]Thanks Ronboy,
I understand, on other site - wolfmap.ru - that The Victors is a playable addon now, but it’s under construction because the development team want to improve quality graphics with other graphic engine. it is true?
On the other hand, the development team have need some help. They need that we donate them for pay some programators, etc.
In this situation I understan that they don’t give up with this project.
But, we - which wait for years - have needs to know other detailes.
So I wrote development team on russian site about this.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome. Yes, it’s true that The Victors is playable, but the authors of the project want to use Berzerker’s Engine Update for the new graphics/features. That’s all I know, sorry.

(melc_av) #65

Thanks Rony

(melc_av) #66

I want to obtain more informations because some people wait and after 10 years work it’s petty that this project don’t be release. in actual form or in better graphic form.

(Mateos) #67

It’s worth the wait then :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #68

Hi all,
I think it’s a great idea that development team will release a new trailer with new graphic obtain with this new engine.

(Eugeny) #69

(Eugeny) #70

(ronboy) #71

Nice pics of The Victors, Eugeny! Berserker’s engine update looks amazing as always. :smiley:

(Mateos) #72

On the first shot, the holes between pavement seem too deep, and on the second the walking way seems below the border (maybe because of normal mapping of the surfaces around?)

On the third the door and windows seem bigger than the NPC

Except these, the design and lighting is really nice :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

(Eugeny) #73

(KeMoN) #74

That barbed wire texture looks amazing! I also love that kubelwagon, who created this? It looks really impressive!

(Eugeny) #75

(ronboy) #76

The lighting looks great as always, but the water texture has a low quality look to it.

(Dragonji) #77

Is Luger radioactive? It’s shining so badly in the dark.

(Eugeny) #78

Near the light source + bloom

(William Faure) #79

Nice work Eugeny! Keep this up.

(Eugeny) #80

Added an entry with trailers addon, a facebook page for John Carmack