The Javelin Update

(Drac0rion) #21

The weapon balance part is a joke to be honest. @Eox covers that part pretty well.

Other than that part, it’s a nice update.

(frostyvampire) #22

Now that bodyshots got nerfed,
Can we have FEL-IX headshot damage buffed to 160 so it can 1 shot Thunder and insta-gib Aura/Sparks. Giving a reason to use it over the MoA?

(R4pingTr4in) #23

Statistics still bugged.

(fzl) #24

ok first impressions after update…

javelin looks cool but when he dies the character do some stupid rotations is that normal?

dome is the same trash like before unplayable and not ready 4 ranked play.!!!

vault (no balance changes?) the next unplayable map also not ready 4 ranked

reduce revolvers seems ok

but increase ranged body shots from shotguns? omg what a bad try from sd

reducing sniper rifles is ok

all in all a good update but you missed the important things at the new maps

its soo booring playing ranked only everytime the same 4 maps (chapel,bridge,train and underground)

hopefully comes the balance changes for vault,dock and dome in the near future…

greetz from fuzzel

(fzl) #25

and btw you can not longer see in lobby screen how many points you needed for the next lvl…really bad

(ThunderZsolt) #26

@Jostabeere said:
You deactivated private matches because noone used them because you made the requirements to use them stupid. Good Job…

LOL, this reminds me the Catch-22, where only those are allowed to ask, who don’t have any questions, then shut the whole Q&A down because the bloody dumb soldiers aren’t asking anything.

(ThePigVomit) #27

Do not like not being able to see mission status in server. I don’t always remember if i have a squad requirement and rotate mercs out per map.

(NexDroid) #28

My first impressions on Javelin. Her HP and speed is OK, new main weap is amazing but for the love of god, remove that guided mode. Now you can duck behind cover, shoot rocket to the sky and guide it to enemy face when he pops out. Without guide rocket you have to predict where enemy will be and time it well so you won’t die before rocket comes out. This would nerf rocket luncher and make it more skill based.

(watsyurdeal) #29

@NexDroid said:
My first impressions on Javelin. Her HP and speed is OK, new main weap is amazing but for the love of god, remove that guided mode. Now you can duck behind cover, shoot rocket to the sky and guide it to enemy face when he pops out. Without guide rocket you have to predict where enemy will be and time it well so you won’t die before rocket comes out. This would nerf rocket luncher and make it more skill based.

That is skill based, you have to learn how to guide the rocket properly to pull off some of the trick shots.

(Jostabeere) #30

@watsyurdeal said:

@NexDroid said:

That is skill based, you have to learn how to guide the rocket properly to pull off some of the trick shots.

I barely seen anyone really using it like the staged shots in the merc role-call. Most people use it as 999 damage Nader nade without an arc.

(watsyurdeal) #31

@Jostabeere said:

I barely seen anyone really using it like the staged shots in the merc role-call. Most people use it as 999 damage Nader nade without an arc.

So? Doesn’t mean we should remove a feature, if anything just means we should nerf the damage radius, have it lose more damage on the outer radius of the explosion so you soften people up, but not out right kill them.

(Jostabeere) #32

@watsyurdeal said:

@Jostabeere said:

So? Doesn’t mean we should remove a feature, if anything just means we should nerf the damage radius, have it lose more damage on the outer radius of the explosion so you soften people up, but not out right kill them.

I never said it should be removed. I just shared my experience on what people do.

(Basics) #33

Having said that, we do feel that Shotguns are currently overly effective at point-blank range. With that in mind we’ve slightly increased the effective range of these weapons.

The whole pro scene wants the range to be reduced… you guys increased it. GJ SD GJ

Sigh

(Dysfnal) #34

@Basics I wouldn’t be so quick to say that, as they nerfed the damage (in a way) at the same time

(Xenithos) #35

More like, sniper body shots changed to THIS:

45 for MOA
55 for Fel-IX
35 for PDP (Okay 40 is actually okay…)
32 for Grandeur

Will see how they feel soon though, can’t wait to get in-game.

(KayDubz) #36

Does the rocket insta gib? I wont be able to play for several hours

(Szakalot) #37

@KayDubz said:
Does the rocket insta gib? I wont be able to play for several hours

Yes it does, more so than anything else really. Its not uncommon to have triple kills with 2-3 instagibs.

Any news on the hotfixes?

(iNormal) #38

Can you guys add back the Merc’s loadout bundle (which can be bought with credit)? Or just reduce the credits price of a single loadout from 17500 to… 10000 so we can less spending time on a frustrating grinding and enjoy the game more?

(boerhae) #39

Where is shoe? @stayfreshshoe I mean I love you Pinflux but shoe is shoe

(Mc1412013) #40

@iNormal said:
Can you guys add back the Merc’s loadout bundle (which can be bought with credit)? Or just reduce the credits price of a single loadout from 17500 to… 10000 so we can less spending time on a frustrating grinding and enjoy the game more?

Why cant u grind and have fun at same time