The Final Assault Release Notes - 10th August, 2017

(NexDroid) #41

Finally execution is gone, but pleeease let us play exe maps for regular obj/sw or some sort of TDM, with instant spawns and goal of 100(?) kills. Or just slightly remap it so we can still play it as obj/sw.

(Mc1412013) #42

@blufflord said:

@Grushnag said:
WHAT THE @$!#? I LOVE EXECUTION.
Why the hell are you removing it? How does that help anything?
At this point I think I’m going to quit. What a horrible decision.

If you are playing for execution and not the modes this game was built for (obj/SW), then it’s probably for the best if you do, cause execution isn’t coming back. Sorry :confused:

Maybe not as the execution we curently know but a possible new mode more inline obj
They said big things are comming in the exclusive members meting yeterday from the little ae were told about it.

(pumpkinmeerkat) #43

@OwynTyler said:
WTF?! You compensated for… fixing a bug!!!

Health station always needed a nerf. Bug fix and better balance is a win-win IMO.

(Deathawk101) #44

Are we going to get a new free merc like we got phoenix last CW?

(SnakekillerX) #45

Its sad how many people are fine with the complete removable of a game mode, that some of us actually liked playing, just because THEY didn’t care for it.

Selfish, having execution in the game didn’t hurt anything. Now we are 1 game mode down, 3 maps down, and I don’t know about you but when I get bored of playing Objective/Stopwatch instead of playing a few matches of Execution, I’ll be playing a different game.

(BloodySin) #46

I wouldn’t have minded the nerf to Aura if there was a decent medic Blishlok loadout with Potent Packs.

@SnakekillerX said:
Its sad how many people are fine with the complete removable of a game mode, that some of us actually liked playing, just because THEY didn’t care for it.
That’s unfortunately the nature of many gamers. They aren’t content with the option of not using/having/playing something, they want it to not be available to anyone at all, like the case with more fanservice-y skins.

(-BigRed) #47

The regular updates have been awesome, nice job! Never thought I would see a change to aura’s station. Glad to see potent packs is actually a really useful augment. Not sure why execution was removed. Was it because the servers could be used for other things? Execution wasn’t fun imo but there is not much to do in this game other than grind at ranked. OBJ and SW are pretty much the same game mode. The fletcher change should make him a lot more balanced as well. Does a direct sticky still do 100 damage? Or is it now 90?

(ScorpionMaster) #48

Good balance changes for the most part. Stoker’s molotov still needs something more than +10% fire damage though. It’s weak, has a smallish area for denial, and has a long cool down. It needs either to go down to like 20-25 seconds cooldown or have increased area or something.

Just my opinion. Maybe some players think his molotov is fine but I feel like it’s weak when I play as him, or even against him.

(OwynTyler) #49

@GhosteyGhost said:
With execution gone, we have extra place for a game mode… GUN GAMEEEE!

Just give us custom-maps and UMS maps (use map settings) for custom objectives and custom modifications, we’ll manage further as in every other game

(-BigRed) #50

@ScorpionMaster I think he’s really weak. As an air support against EV’s, he’s practically useless compared to the other three. His “area of denial” really doesn’t deny anything. A quick sticky or proxy mine dissipates the fire. Kira’s lazer works a lot better for area of denial.

(binderr) #51

good update

(BerylRdm) #52

Wait… so, my precious, cool, rare, unreachable CW Fragger skin won’t be so awesome anymore? Damn.
:smile:

(mpod89) #53

Why doesn’t quick open case work for the event cases, or where’s the option to open all cases. I just bought a hundred and this is gonna take forever…

(Xyfurion) #54

@SnakekillerX said:

Selfish, having execution in the game didn’t hurt anything. Now we are 1 game mode down, 3 maps down, and I don’t know about you but when I get bored of playing Objective/Stopwatch instead of playing a few matches of Execution, I’ll be playing a different game.

Think about it. Approximately 5-7% of players daily play Execution. This means out of the 3000 people that play everyday, only 150-210 players are playing Execution. This means that the Exe servers are underutilized. They could be more useful if they were changed to obj or sw or ranked servers.

I don’t see why SD should spend so many resources on such a small portion of the players.

At least this will finally get rid of “Play 24 rounds of Exe for 1000 credits.”

(SnakekillerX) #55

@Xyfurion said:

@SnakekillerX said:

Think about it. Approximately 5-7% of players daily play Execution. This means out of the 3000 people that play everyday, only 150-210 players are playing Execution. This means that the Exe servers are underutilized. They could be more useful if they were changed to obj or sw or ranked servers.

I don’t see why SD should spend so many resources on such a small portion of the players.

Not all DB servers are full at all times. This means the people playing Execution during those times are CHOOSING to do so, even though there are open Stopwatch/Objective servers open.

So changing Execution servers to Stopwatch/Objective doesn’t mean there will be more people in those other game modes. It is just as likely that the 5~7% of the people playing Execution during those times will just go play a different game.

(Mc1412013) #56

@Xyfurion said:

@SnakekillerX said:

If execution must go then turn thrm into ff on 5v5 servers so i can ranked style with out the ranked bullshit

(R4pingTr4in) #57

These elite cases are supposed not to have any chances of dropping a containment war skin?

(MarsRover) #58

Anyone’s Hexadic stopped making noise while inspecting or is it just me?

(ENDgie) #59

Yay! Potent packs fixed on my birthday, thanks SD. :slight_smile:

(DB Genome editor) #60

@schnitzlhuba said:

@everlovestruck said:

@schnitzlhuba said:
Here a text from the original CW Release "For the 30 days of the Containment War event, you’ll have a chance to get exclusive, Limited Edition Loadout Cards that will never be available again. "

those remain limited edition, hence they are gen1
new ones are gen2

Still basically the same skin. So that means there will never be exclusive skins because they will just release them with a new gen again?

Actually, if you look at them closely, the skins are not exactly the same. Very similar, but still not identical, kind of a reboot of the concept. So if you want to be technical the 1st edition ones remain unavailable.

On the other hand that means another complete set of skin previews to collect for the Genome Project:frowning: