The Final Assault Release Notes - 10th August, 2017

(OwynTyler) #21

@stayfreshshoe said:
We’ve fixed a bug that prevents the Potent Packs Augment from improving the Healing Station. To compensate for that, we’ve reduced the base healing rates

WTF?! You compensated for… fixing a bug!!!

(GatoCommodore) #22

ayy now i have to pay meme debt because SD did retouch Aura

also thunder nerf again

Reduced maximum blind and stun duration by 0.5s

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(OwynTyler) #23

@stayfreshshoe said:
Reduced maximum radial damage to 75 (from 85)

oh god yes!!!

but please do the same with Naders nades, stop that senseless spam of oneshotting explosives (to most female mercs)

(blufflord) #24

@kittz0r said:

. This new system rewards simply playing a single match, meaning you can play the modes you enjoy without players intentionally unbalancing matches to try to get a win.

What exactly does it mean “without player intentionally unbalacing matches to try to get a win”?

Also Joining an “Ending Soon” Game isn’t really playing the Game, its just a short Grind while maybe even standing in Spawn and throwing Packs.

Maybe you can clear things up @stayfreshshoe

I like the Fletcher Nerf though, but Molotovs need really to be worked on, still no Damage to Enemy Mines etc.

I think it might be like last minute switches to the winning team etc to get the win reward.

(XP_Expert) #25

are you sure this balance patch is over?
where is weapon and other?
pls don’t say merc is over.
we need at once weapons patch too.

(TheStrangerous) #26

rolls eyes

Still no Phantom balance :expressionless:
He’s cursed to be a memetic merc, which spawned an army of “THE BLADE” clan, founded by Dazz3601.

Good job with the new daily reward system.
I can finally play objective only in a peaceful life.

(Grushnag) #27

WHAT THE FUCK? I LOVE EXECUTION.
Why the hell are you removing it? How does that help anything?
At this point I think I’m going to quit. What a horrible decision.

(schnitzlhuba) #28

So basically what you said during the CW event is not true as you release the CW Cards again?

Here a text from the original CW Release "For the 30 days of the Containment War event, you’ll have a chance to get exclusive, Limited Edition Loadout Cards that will never be available again. "

(Mc1412013) #29

Wtf is going on first i read yesterday mcdonalds disconinued the one drink i loved drinking since my first time at mcdonalds as a kid the orange hi-c for another carbonated drink and i hate carbonated drinks. Now execution mode is gone. What the hell is gonna go next

At least theres no bullshit over priced hexat style boosers this tims

(R4pingTr4in) #30

Love this patch, but is the statistics bug fixed? Currently I’m not at home and I’ll be able to check it tomorrow.

(everlovestruck) #31

@schnitzlhuba said:
Here a text from the original CW Release "For the 30 days of the Containment War event, you’ll have a chance to get exclusive, Limited Edition Loadout Cards that will never be available again. "

those remain limited edition, hence they are gen1
new ones are gen2

(schnitzlhuba) #32

@everlovestruck said:

@schnitzlhuba said:

those remain limited edition, hence they are gen1
new ones are gen2

Still basically the same skin. So that means there will never be exclusive skins because they will just release them with a new gen again?

(kittz0r) #33

@XP_Expert said:

Would people actually Read, then we wouldn’t get these Messages…

Quote from Patch Notes above:

After an extended hiatus, we’re diving back into tweaking Merc balance to improve the game. These changes are the first of many we’ll be implementing in the coming months - As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on these and potential future changes.

So, no they aren’t done with Balancing. Better to get more Updates with Balancing than having to wait 1 Year.

(iNormal) #34

Can you guys also bring back the old credit system back, blending it with the new ones? Because your RNG system for the loot of this game that kinda horrible. I need a lot of credits to buy cases or new event stuff.

(XP_Expert) #35

@kittz0r said:

@XP_Expert said:

Would people actually Read, then we wouldn’t get these Messages…

Quote from Patch Notes above:

After an extended hiatus, we’re diving back into tweaking Merc balance to improve the game. These changes are the first of many we’ll be implementing in the coming months - As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on these and potential future changes.

So, no they aren’t done with Balancing. Better to get more Updates with Balancing than having to wait 1 Year.

i mean in this patch.
i know patch is not over in dirty bomb.
javelin is remain.
but urgent balance is have to rectify hurry.
many players said few weapons is op for the last few months.
but SD didn’t touch until now.

(Noir) #36

@GhosteyGhost said:
With execution gone, we have extra place for a game mode… GUN GAMEEEE! For real tho, that is one of the most fun gamemodes in FPS that I ever played. It could fit in DB and it would take place in execution maps maybe. It would be unique since it’s FFA. What do you think?

I really like gun game. I spent hours playing it in several games. I think DB should stick to OBJ - SW modes.

Very nice update SD. Waiting for weapons balance now.

(Noir) #37

@ragnak said:
Balance changes are disappointing to say the least, at least the ones that we got are decent.
When can we expect burst rifles nerfs ? Since that is the most requested thing i am surprised that nothing have been done about them, or redeye, or shotguns (i get that this might not come since shotgunes arent overpowered and reworks are generally harder to do) or…

I was simply expecting a lot more =/

It’s a merc balance. Hopefully a weapon balance will come.

(-BigRed) #38

The regular updates have been awesome, nice job! Never thought I would see a change to aura’s station. Glad to see potent packs is actually a really useful augment. Not sure why execution was removed. Was it because the servers could be used for other things? Execution wasn’t fun imo but there is not much to do in this game other then grind ranked. Once you’re elite, there’s nothing left to do. OBJ and SW are pretty much the same game mode. The fletcher change should make him a lot more balanced as well. Does a direct sticky still do 100 damage? Or is it now 90? Maybe try out some new game modes? Someone mentioned baserun?

(VincentRJaeger) #39

So, will the guaranteed event cases also drop with a 2% chance? It’s only been roughly a week after Shell Shock and it.s back to the grinder again…

Apart from that, here’s hoping the maps of Execution will be reused. Won’t miss the mode, will miss the maps.

I like these balance changes though. Still think some more drastic measures ought to be made in some cases coughthunderfletchervassiliredeyecough, but maybe they’ll be more bearable once weapon changes are made.

GG SD

(blufflord) #40

@Grushnag said:
WHAT THE @$!#? I LOVE EXECUTION.
Why the hell are you removing it? How does that help anything?
At this point I think I’m going to quit. What a horrible decision.

If you are playing for execution and not the modes this game was built for (obj/SW), then it’s probably for the best if you do, cause execution isn’t coming back. Sorry :confused: