The End of Execution - 22nd August, 2017

(Mc1412013) #81

@Tormentor4000 said:
good job devs !!! execution goes so do i and about 50 of my friends have a nice day

Calm the @#$% down its only going into a coma that know one knows if it will come out of

(SnakekillerX) #82

@Mc1412013 said:

@Tormentor4000 said:
good job devs !!! execution goes so do i and about 50 of my friends have a nice day

Calm the @#$% down its only going into a coma that know one knows if it will come out of

Where was that said? As far as I’ve heard they are just straight up removing it, I haven’t seen anything else stating it might one day come back… where did you see that?

(phoenixgamer) #83

@jemstar said:
@phoenixgamer not sure what you mean here? Ranked doesn’t offer the community atmosphere that Execution does. Also doesn’t offer the same heart pounding finishes that Execution does.

Ranked is just stopwatch with friendly fire on. How does your comment offer anything to what I stated?

It has a competitive feeling to it. Maybe it’s just me lol

(FragU) #84

Since exe maps are not longer included into the game, offline EXE mode is gone too.

Even when adding the maps back to game, it will crash on loading.

And since they removed today the “set” commands, we also will not longer can change items/mercs/weapons/settings in offline mode…thanks SD…great job as always…-.-
rip https://dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Last thing left from exe are some settings in the config files…to unreleased maps…which we won’t ever see…yeey…-.-…they cant even remove stuff properly…:facepalm:

Unreleased:
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Overground_Blockout
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Rebar
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Sandlot
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Warehouse
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Gallery_BO
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Pipeline

Released:
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Overground
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Gallery
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Canal
God damn i miss market…

Hopefully we will see market survival soon…
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_OBJ_Canal

Edit:
Great to see were having now less active players, then when execution still was online.
I like the direction this goes…hopefully dev’s will see their mistake before they run out of money and bring back exe.

(Mc1412013) #85

@FragU said:
Since exe maps are not longer included into the game, offline EXE mode is gone too.

Even when adding the maps back to game, it will crash on loading.

And since they removed today the “set” commands, we also will not longer can change items/mercs/weapons/settings in offline mode…thanks SD…great job as always…-.-
rip https://dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Last thing left from exe are some settings in the config files…to unreleased maps…which we won’t ever see…yeey…-.-…they cant even remove stuff properly…:facepalm:

Unreleased:
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Overground_Blockout
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Rebar
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Sandlot
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Warehouse
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Gallery_BO
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Pipeline

Released:
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Overground
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Gallery
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_EXE_Canal
God damn i miss market…

Hopefully we will see market survival soon…
SeekFreePackage=LoadingScreen_OBJ_Canal

Edit:
Great to see were having now less active players, then when execution still was online.
I like the direction this goes…hopefully dev’s will see their mistake before they run out of money and bring back exe.

Welcome to the “we want exe back club” take a seat grab a beer and wach the movie we have a long wait.
In the most likely event that exe never returns feel free to do nothin as thats all we can do.

But yeah im with you exe needs to come back or atleast an other app in steam

(bgyoshi) #86

@FragU said:

Edit:

I promise there aren’t less players because Exe is gone, there are a huge myriad of other reasons that affect player count.

Exe was less than 5% of player time in game. As much as you liked it, 95% of the time, people didn’t play Exe.

Losing Exe isn’t going to unravel this game.

Exe isn’t coming back.

It won’t come back.

And if you’re only sticking around in hope of Exe coming back, you’re better off going to another game.

Devs have it abundantly clear that Exe is too expensive to run, too unpopular to justify, and too different from what they want DB to be.

(Mc1412013) #87

@bgyoshi said:

@FragU said:

Edit:

I promise there aren’t less players because Exe is gone, there are a huge myriad of other reasons that affect player count.

Exe was less than 5% of player time in game. As much as you liked it, 95% of the time, people didn’t play Exe.

Losing Exe isn’t going to unravel this game.

Exe isn’t coming back.

It won’t come back.

And if you’re only sticking around in hope of Exe coming back, you’re better off going to another game.

Devs have it abundantly clear that Exe is too expensive to run, too unpopular to justify, and too different from what they want DB to be.

if colonal sanders wants it back it will be back lol. j.k he probably doesn’t want it back either

(bgyoshi) #88

@Mc1412013 said:

if colonal sanders wants it back it will be back lol. j.k he probably doesn’t want it back either

He can bring all the fried chicken he wants though!