The End of Execution - 22nd August, 2017

(Grushnag) #21

It’s not hurting anything. Why remove it?
I’ve had a ton of fun playing execution.

My mind is blown. What kind of decision is this?

(Trishhh99) #22

Lack of content —> Remove one of the contents
Low player base —> Remove one of the modes —> Lose players in return

(BlackboltLW) #23

@Eox said:

@blufflord said:
But what about the execution maps? Please find a way to rework them into obj/stopwatch matches pleaaaassse!
They’re such nice maps and I would hate to see them go to waste. Maybe allow them to be used in private matches or something, i dunno.

I second this. It would be great those see those bits of map being reworked into proper OB/SW maps.

I wanna see the attacker spawn of Market reworked as the final part of Trainyard

I mean it looks the same

(Mc1412013) #24

@Grushnag said:
It’s not hurting anything. Why remove it?
I’ve had a ton of fun playing execution.

My mind is blown. What kind of decision is this?

As much as i like the mode, i think i know why. If they decided to leave it in for the few of us that do play. They might be woried they have to fix problems and add more maps to a mode they dont want to dedicate resources to when people complain.

(Ekkho) #25

Removing execution ? srsly ? i know to run a server it needs money but if you think having execution servers with out even people playing it is a waste. then just reduce da server or maybe you’re removing it cause u cant fix da c4 bug. tbh i started to play db from may and its been fun playing obj and sw but i mostly enjoy exe cause it requires more teamworks and more tactics.

(MacSsoG) #26

Tbh kinda feels hurt since im a Execution player, and always play execution. even i spend much money in this game cuz i really like the execution mode and really enjoy this game. but kinda hurt me when they gonna close the game. if cuz less ppl play exe, how about not remove execution mode, just close server execution in region that never play execution, or just make like 4 server each region since many ppl play in asia exe at night, when morning ppl play exe in aus and us. if they close execution dunno what should i play in db since im a Execution player not obj/sw player :slight_smile:

(iNormal) #27

That kinda sad. You guys should reworking those maps into objective/stopwatch maps. or add Team Deathmatch and Free for all or something like Capture the flag, it would be more fun to the game than just those 2 borings Objective and Stopwatch

(MacSsoG) #28

im just happy for 3 maps. no need new map just dont close exe thats all.if they close then rip db maybe

(PorkyPerson) #29

This is a real shame. Execution was a gem, only lessened by mission-obligated players and casual ones who seem to just want a deathmatch game.

Execution added some consequences to death and emphasized survival. While 5v5 stopwatch might do that, it’s not nearly as good as execution. I feel like execution matches are just much more exhilarating. Some of my favorite Dirty Bomb plays were last man standing which you don’t get in the other modes.

So, dropping execution is really sad. It’s not going to make me quit today, but it sure was a big part of me loving Dirty Bomb and craving some playtime. Now I’ll have to find another CS-like game for some serious heart-pumping play when I want it. Hopefully the resources that were keeping execution up will go to something better.

(Trishhh99) #30

cough Not the first time they let us down. I’ll better off to other games now, sorry.

(MacSsoG) #31

really bad idea removing Execution. i know u need money to run exe server. i mean just make 4 or 2 each region since to many server that never been used and maybe just remover server from region that never been used.

(Grushnag) #32

These patch notes were like a punch in the stomach.
I should stop caring about f2p games, they always seem to suicide.
Also, why the hell are there people asking for a deathmatch mode?

(blufflord) #33

Crazy seeing these people who seem to only be playing this game for execution lol

(Mc1412013) #34

Id start one of those online petition things but no one would probably sign it any way

(azz_abdr) #35

Feels bad to EXE clan who is always present on EXE mode in Asia.

(x3mytiz) #36

@OwynTyler said:
Awwwww… goodbye free 500 daily credit points :’(

Yep, sad. SD, please upgrade first obj/stopwatch match of the day bonus to 750 credits. Or 1000 c… Please…
LE: Problem solved, now we have Daily Play Reward! Better idea!

(Sithas) #37

I understand not spending any more resources on new execution maps, considering how few players play them. But fully removing execution when you already have spent time and money on it and some people still enjoy playing it makes no sense to me.

(ZombieBars) #38

feels like maybe 50 people at most will miss this mode

(EvilStevel) #39

I downloaded this Games just because that Mod! Pls Dont take that out off game! i will delete that Game

(SnakekillerX) #40

@ZombieBars said:
feels like maybe 50 people at most will miss this mode

50 People? You really have no idea what you are talking about.