The Containment War Meltdown Event is ON + 30% off EVERYTHING besides Thunder!

(MissMurder) #1

The Containment War Meltdown event is here, for three days only!

With Jackal pouring all of their resources into one seismic assault, the Containment War Event is going out with a bang; A store discount, two new Steam DLC packages, free Expert Cases each day, double Credits and more.

Don’t forget - When the dust settles, Limited Edition Containment War Cases will be gone from in-game drops and the store forever, so make this weekend count!

Event Ends:
London (GMT, UTC): 18:00, Monday, November 30th
Los Angeles (PST): 10:00 AM, Monday, November 30th
Sydney (AEDT): 5:00 AM, Tuesday, December 1st

30% Off Everything in Store (except Thunder)

First off, with the exception of our newest Merc, Thunder, everything in the in-game Store is 30% off, be it Credits or Cash! This includes nearly every single item, including:

-All Mercs (Excluding Thunder)
-Containment War Elite and Equipment Cases
-All Elite Cases
-All Expert Cases
-Equipment Cases
-All Credit Boosters
-Deployable, Sharpshooter and Explosives Bundles
-All Loadout Packs
-All Bronze Loadout Cards

This is the best time to stock up on everything you’ll need in Dirty Bomb!

Free Expert Cases

While battling through the Meltdown event, one Expert Case will be added to your inventory for every day you play.

Log in at any time during the following hours on Day 1 for Expert Case A, Day 2 for Expert Case B, and Day 3 for Expert Case C -

-UTC/GMT: 18:00 - 18:00
-PST: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM
-AEDT: 5:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Double Credits In-Game

http://i.imgur.com/NfUjq56.jpg

Every second of action counts, especially if you’re hoarding for a purchase or want to take advantage of this weekend’s brace of sales - All credits earned in matches will be doubled.

[b]Containment War Event Case Drops[b]

http://i.imgur.com/8A1DOib.jpg

Still after a Limited Edition Loadout Card? Containment War Event Cases, guaranteeing a Containment War Loadout Card, will randomly drop to lucky players throughout the Meltdown event. Keep your eyes peeled when you complete matches - it could be you!

Steam DLCs

http://i.imgur.com/lDgQNx4.jpg

The perfect package for the lone wolf type. Over $20 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $9.99 USD!

• Phantom – Permanently unlock Phantom, a powerful recon Merc who uses Refractive Armor to disappear on the battlefield.
  • 12 Hour Credit Booster – Double your Base-Fee of Credits earned for 12 hours of pure in-match gameplay.
  • 1 Elite Loadout Case B – An Elite case that contains either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt Loadout Card, complete with a full set of Augments and a shiny skin.

Check out the Stabbity Stab McStab Pack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420781/

Celebrate the Dirty Bomb Meltdown event with two of the hottest Mercs on the battlefield. Over $26 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $13.99 USD!

• Two Mercs – Permanently unlock Stoker and Nader.
  • 12 Hour Credit Booster – Double your Base-Fee of Credits earned for 12 hours of pure in-match gameplay.
  • 1 Elite Loadout Case A – An Elite case that contains either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt Loadout Card, complete with a full set of Augments and a shiny skin.

Check out the Total Meltdown Pack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420780/
Time is ticking, so enough reading. Get in-game and start Playing Dirty!

(Torch189) #2

:open_mouth: Niceee…

(Backuplight) #3

Wow, 30% off is pretty great! If only there were something worth buying once you have all the mercs, since elite cases absolutely aren’t. I’ve got money I’m willing to spend on you, Dirty Bomb, just gimme worthwhile stuff to buy :confused:

(p4v) #4

Niceee… pity that you haven’t add any more 2pack dlcs though.

I’m thinking of buying the Explosive Bundle despite the fact that I already have Fragger but he was for free, so I don’t lose anything. Tempting!

I don’t know whether to buy this bundle or elite cases. Any suggestions guys? :smiley:

(p4v) #5

nevermind, I was wrong.

@MissMurder sorry Miss Murder. Forgive me!

(Maverix) #6

Can someone tell me if the credit booster stacks with double credits? I understand that it did in the past. But what about now?

(1AGRESSOR) #7

[quote=“MissMurder;20792”]
Every second of action counts, especially if you’re hoarding for a purchase or want to take advantage of this weekend’s brace of sales - All credits earned in matches will be doubled.[/quote]

@MissMurder

apparently there is only base fee double credits same like with a booster maybe you should have been more precise :#

(Rjsto) #8

Why not thunder? Racism

[spoiler]Just kidding of course, cool sales, might buy a credit booster if it stacks with the double credit weekend[/spoiler]

(SereneFlight) #9

Here’s my prediction: Only few people will be getting CW event case… yeah, I’m not expecting for a decent or at least a half-decent drop rate.

(MarsRover) #10

Yes it does. Sooo many credits per mission :open_mouth:

(Rjsto) #11

Yes it does. Sooo many credits per mission :open_mouth: [/quote]

per mission whaaaaat, it affects missions too? I was a ding dong and did the missions before the event started!

(cFn) #12

I hope there are some sales with those CW cases. If not I’ll be disappointed.

Edit: 30% sale. I’ll take it!

(darlingClaymore) #13

Will it be dropping all weekend? or just today the 27th

(Rjsto) #14

never mind i’m just crazy

(Lugi) #15

Does anybody knows the drop rate of the CW Event cases at the end of the match?

(Alias) #16

What a disappointment.

(chocobo knight) #17

30% off is pretty nice. bought the remaining mercs i didn’t have, except for thunder; and a bunch of cases

(MarsRover) #18

Yes it does. Sooo many credits per mission :open_mouth: [/quote]

per mission whaaaaat, it affects missions too? I was a ding dong and did the missions before the event started![/quote]

Sorry I meant to say per match. Like 1000 and 2000 for Objective and Stopwatch games that go full distance.

(XavienX) #19

NO THUNDER SALE!!!?? NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted to troll my teammates with concussion grenades. :stuck_out_tongue:

(SiegeFace) #20

[quote=“Xavien;115673”]NO THUNDER SALE!!!?? NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted to troll my teammates with concussion grenades. :P[/quote]

Guess Thunder needs to go on a…flash sale…teehee.