The Containment War Meltdown Event is ON + 30% off EVERYTHING besides Thunder!

(AdmiralTeddy) #21

thanks for this discount, i finally got bushwhacker and kira, for cheaper which means now i have enough creds to make a couple cobalts and save for next merc WOOO

(titaniumCrouton) #22

Great, so the one thing I actually want to get is the one thing not on sale ._. whoopty freakin doo.

(Fonzie) #23

I hope to receive a CW special case…YES, still after a cw load out…spent 56k credits on cw cases but nothing :frowning:

(Faraleth) #24

@titaniumCrouton Every single item in the game is on sale though, besides Thunder :s And there is no way Thunder would be put on sale so close to release, otherwise everyone who bought him on day 1 will feel incredibly cheated.

(Lugi) #25

Day 2: Still trying to drop a Cw Event Case :s

(Fonzie) #26

…and still nothing today :s

(sandstormSummit) #27

As I am unlucky to win stuff “impossible” Today I won two case cw …

(absorbedCable) #28

Is it just me or what. Cause I don’t think I got double credits in game. Is anyone else who is experiencing this problem?

(Karma_Police) #29

Only credits for the time you spend in-game is double.

(absorbedCable) #30

Thanks

(titaniumCrouton) #31

@titaniumCrouton Every single item in the game is on sale though, besides Thunder :s And there is no way Thunder would be put on sale so close to release, otherwise everyone who bought him on day 1 will feel incredibly cheated.[/quote]

How would it be unfair? Is it hard to ask for forsight when you know a little something called black friday, which happens every single year is coming up? >_>

and yes, everything in the game is on sale. Except for the ONE THING I actually want and care about getting…

which results in me getting nothing.

and I still haven’t gotten one of those free cases even with the 100% CW card.

so I’m batting 0/0…and I’ve played enough at this point I’m pretty burnt out…

so yeah. mildly annoyed at this entire thing.

sorry if you don’t agree, that is your right but it doesn’t make my stance any less valid.

(Fonzie) #32

Yeaaaah! Received one Event case today, got A fragger, with m4, great <3.

(binderr) #33

[left]As usual I got Expert case a/b and both got me gold spark & proxy. sweet…
So I was expecting Expert case c but I got another expert case b and than expert case c*, yeey"!
Could this be a bug I wonder!!??[/left]

(Captain_Forward) #34

This is wonder!

(I_Yadda_Yadda_U) #35

Can I be the only one who didn’t get anything good? :frowning:
I go three silvers on the expert cases for mercs i don’t have or play (Vasilli, Rhino and Skyhammer) and got nothing than a few bronzes and a bunch of lead loadouts from CW containment war cases; no special case, no luck on the normail ones content. And I’ve played intensively since friday night! Now I’m heading to bed cause, you know, work tomorrow…
I guess I’m the unluckiest DB player alive… :frowning:

(Aazhyd) #36

[quote=“jokingBinder;116593”][left]As usual I got Expert case a/b and both got me gold spark & proxy. sweet…
So I was expecting Expert case c but I got another expert case b and than expert case c*, yeey"!
Could this be a bug I wonder!!??[/left][/quote]

I had that too. So 4 cases instead of 3!! Hurray!

(Fonzie) #37

I think that is all about luck, as I suggest you to play different matches(Execution, Stopwatch and Objective) and complete missions and so on…and maybe make a good game :slight_smile:

(I_Yadda_Yadda_U) #38

Yeah that’s what I did, play different game modes all over the weekend, complete missions and stuff. At least I took advantage of the 30% off on mercs as I was able to buy two new mercs :3