"The Bridge of Remagen" Beta Shots!

(BXpress) #61

thats for you:D

(BXpress) #62

ok, here are shots of the newest version!

(SuperC) #63

wow, looking good Bx :banana: Awsome!

(PH@TIE) #64

I have to say that this is the most impressive map I think I’ve ever seen in creation. Great work m8. :clap:

(Segbroek) #65

damn… :moo:

(Dr.Diode) #66

good work

(Ifurita) #67

really nice work w/ excellent little details. will it be possible to get on the top of the bridge or into the support work underneath the main paved surface?

(system) #68

bxpress - you are my priv christus :wink: :moo: :clap: :chef: :banana: :banghead: :bash:

(BXpress) #69

@ifurita,

1. yes
  2. yes
    :cool:

(Ifurita) #70

woo hoo

(Fenris) #71

I also think the map seems splendid, can’t wait to play it, but shouldn’t that sign only be there if/when allies have captured the bridge, isn’t it after all a US army sign ? :wink:

(BXpress) #72

yes shure, but i think its a funny thing :banana:

(ziege) #73

Big evil scary steel bridge! I love it so far :banana:

(Argh) #74

Very very nice BX. I really like the way you are approaching this. Always remember that after all your effort you want the damned thing to be played right ? :wink: Theres no better way then you are doing now to ensure that. Great job and dont be pressured to rush it. Take all the time you need. We will wait for your creation :slight_smile:

:drink:

(Cryxibus) #75

You might want to consider how easy it may be for the allies to win if they send in a disguised covert ops player to the “trigger area.”

You should, instead, require the allies to build a command post or something on the other side of the bridge before it is destroyed.

(wolf) #76

Nice map :clap: i like the bridge looks real :slight_smile:

(denizsi) #77

One dynamite vs. the 11 V2 rockets as in real? I’m not sure :slight_smile:
It looks great but the width between rails are too short, I’m sure you can easily broaden its width.

(ReFlex) #78

Jeah, the map ist realy good! :eek:

(lennyballa) #79

Nice map yuo got there :). Btw, were can you upload images?

(BXpress) #80

wait heres a Radiant shot… then u see how long this bridge is! :chef:
well its really not verry easy/quick to reach the other side!
btw, @Cryxibus
well good idea with that command post! :slight_smile: