Test retexture of RtCW

(calipso) #61

You’ve got a a fan here, so I will be waiting for these. Don’t hurry, just do what you propose. Good luck!

(Eugeny) #62

(KeMoN) #63

These textures are truley fantastic and you sir are a genius! I just had to say it :slight_smile:
Really nice work you have going on there!

(ronboy) #64

I love the texture on that xlab door. Good work Eugeny. :cool:

(Dragonji) #65

How about retexturing weapons Eugeny?

(Eugeny) #66

none - about weapons

(Eugeny) #67

(Mateos) #68

Good to have news, nice progress!

(Eugeny) #69

(ronboy) #70

Good to see your dedication to this retexture project hasn’t been abandoned. Good work as always. :smiley:

(Eugeny) #71

Remade wall

(Eugeny) #72

(Eugeny) #73

(Eugeny) #74

(Mateos) #75

The wall texture which can be seen on yesterday screens is the original one?

Because it has more detail than the remake, which is clean and flat :confused:

(ronboy) #76

[QUOTE=Mateos;447034]The wall texture which can be seen on yesterday screens is the original one?

Because it has more detail than the remake, which is clean and flat :/[/QUOTE]

All of these pics are the remade versions, not the originals. I agree that some of the remade textures need to be made more “rough” though.

(Mateos) #77

A detail overlay can do the trick in PhotoShop/Gimp :slight_smile:

(Eugeny) #78

Hooray! Now is a great (probably) the moment, I still decided to publish an updated version of its retexture pack.It includes the texture of the first version of the pack, most of which are updated by the second version of the pack.The new pack contains 147 textures.You can download it will be on my website. The download link will appear after about 15 minutes, after the publication of this message

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

(Eugeny) #79

Link appeared already available for download!!!
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

(ronboy) #80

216 MB’s!? :eek:
Well, I downloaded it and installed the textures. Very amazing work, Eugeny! The maps now look more lively with HD texturing.
One mistake you made: The download just contains the “textures” folder inside a zip file. It should be in a pk3 file instead. :slight_smile: