TAW Organized battles GUEST invitation (NO Recruitment)

(BaggerMan) #1

This is a open invitation to any ETQW player that wants to join our organized NA matches on Sundays and Tuesdays @ 9pm EST.

NO TAW APPLICATION REQUIRED

While we always welcome new members, we place NO requirements on this invitation.

What we are looking for are people interested in playing some organized matches with no strings attached.
NO PRESSURE TO JOIN! You’re not interested in joining TAW? No problem. No pressure from us.

We are simply looking to keep the community alive by hosting bi-weekly organized matches for all to join.

We use a nice mix of custom maps with vanilla, and feature the TA (Tactical Assault) mod.
If you’re looking for something different in your ETQW experience, why not give it a try.

The only thing we’d like you to have is the Teamspeak 3 client, which we use to organize the teams.

Anyone interested should either reply here in thread, or send me a PM and I’ll get you the info needed to join the matches.

Thanks for looking guys, hope to see you around :stroggflag:

(Swalmy) #2

I logged in to ETQW tonight and was rather saddened that there were exactly zero players online. I’m so glad to see scheduled events, and I am not working Sundays so I will gladly enter a few games to sate my nostalgic state. I’ve downloaded teamspeak and I have my old GPMG ready, lemme know what else I need to rock!

(light_sh4v0r) #3

They will be using the TA mod so you could get that ready beforehand.

(Runeforce) #4

It sounds like you are just about covered! :slight_smile:

(Chronicler) #5

Well, EU side also uses promod and vanilla and some other mods. We even played that car mod a while back lol.

(Chronicler) #6

Oh, and EU side has events also sunday, tuesday and thursday in which anyone can join as a guest.

(Swalmy) #7

So I should have TA mod ready? TA and promod? If I download these what do I do with them? Do they replace vanilla? Help a brotha out, m9

(Chronicler) #8

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, contact the people on NA side, like FlyDog@taw.net or someone, and they will help you download things. It can be done automatically from our servers.