Show Off Your Halloween Skins Here!

Praise SD for Jackal’s Eve. I can finally get my hands on some orange skins I’ve wanted for so long. My wallet’s gonna be hurting after this one because I’m incapable of sayin’ no to orange. Anyway, let’s get this thing rolling:

Perfection. That contrast of blaze orange, grey, white, black, and browns. Easily my favorite theme of colors. Not the best loadout for her, but still usable.

Some in-game shots with settings cranked up:

Now let’s see yours!

@Djiesse, and some for you:

(Your worst knifemare.) #3

I’ll show you guys my cult Kira when she comes out of her mystery box. Unless it isnt her.

(ImSploosh) #4

Too bad it takes about 20-27 hours to obtain one skin, minimum. RIP

(Melinder) #5

@ImSploosh said:

Yea I’ll hit this thread up next week when I have my PDP Vassili.

(ImSploosh) #6

@Melinder said:

@ImSploosh said:

Yea I’ll hit this thread up next week when I have my PDP Vassili.

Yeah, I’ll post my Rhino too.

(TacticalMech) #7

Out of my first event equipment case :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/45h3f05

(How do you embed images I’m dumb)

@ImSploosh said:

Hey, we should be optimistic. It’s somewhat better, right? 10 bucks worth of Shrieks guarantees one special edition + we’re still able to get them from regular case drops and can very slowly earn them while playing + a trinket that boosts how much you earn. Previously the best ‘bang for your buck’ options with these events always seemed to be buyin’ the 20 dollar elite case bundles with one special guaranteed and a slim chance at getting another in the remaining 5. Yeah, it’s still awful, but at least this one is a tad bit better. Pretty sure they ran the Proxy eye thing (already forgot the name of that event) the same way. Progress?.. Hooray for optimism. :expressionless:

@TacticalMech said:

Just copy the image address and paste it in image drop down thingy at the very right.

(Melinder) #10

@TacticalMech’s Card. Bad luck on Double Time :’(

(Teflon Love) #11

@Wintergreen said:

@TacticalMech said:

Just copy the image address and paste it in image drop down thingy at the very right.

Or use markdown syntax directly.

(K1X455) #12

(Meerkats) #13

@ImSploosh said:
Dude, I just played for an hour+ to get ~450 shrieks, WITH TRINKET. So more like thirty hours minimum.

Meaning for people who don’t nolife Dirty Bomb… the trinket is pretty much worthless cause if you can barely put in the maybe fifty hours to get a case without the trinket, you certainly aren’t going to be putting in the time to get two cases with the trinket. AND YOU STILL DON’T GET TO PICK THE LOADOUT. To think after the big ol’ Splash Damage office party for cool Internet kids, they had us all thinking, “wow, Splash Damage is really improving.” Lel, what a joke. This is essentially, “fuck you, you’re adopted, too bad, so sad.”

So… I guess this means this is a standard, AIDs-tier Splash Damage event. Don’t be me; give Splash Damage the finger and DO NOT PURCHASE THE TRINKET.

Thanks Splash Damage. Eat a dick.

(TacticalMech) #14

@Melinder said:
@TacticalMech’s Card. Bad luck on Double Time :’(

Rip reload cancels :c

don’t have Javelin yet though ._.

@Meerkats said:

@ImSploosh said:
Dude, I just played for an hour+ to get ~450 shrieks, WITH TRINKET. So more like thirty hours minimum.

Meaning for people who don’t nolife Dirty Bomb… the trinket is pretty much worthless cause if you can barely put in the maybe fifty hours to get a case without the trinket, you certainly aren’t going to be putting in the time to get two cases with the trinket. AND YOU STILL DON’T GET TO PICK THE LOADOUT. This is essentially, “you’re adopted, too bad, so sad.”

So… I guess this means this is a standard, AIDs-tier Splash Damage event. Don’t be me; give Splash Damage the finger and DO NOT PURCHASE THE TRINKET.

Thanks Splash Damage. Eat a dick.

If these skins weren’t practically exactly what I’ve been wanting for as long as I’ve played the game, I’d be refusing to spend a dime as well. Don’t like the RNG and this event is pretty short, unfortunately. But this one’s for me, not them. I really want those freakin’ orange schemes on a few mercs. Sorry, guys, I’m letting y’all down on this one. Succumbing to the money grabs. o:)

(Melinder) #16

Well the base rate for the Shreks is 5/minute, so without the Trinket it would take exactly 40 hours of in-game time, and 26.67 hours with the Trinket.

Game One - 7 Minutes

Game Two - 10 Minutes

My sincerest apologies in advance. I know I support their greed by buying the Trinket, but I assure you that I bought it prior to knowing the disgusting pricing.

(CrankyPants) #17

(TacticalMech) #18

@CrankyPants said:
https://imgur.com/a/LmTHd

What the fuck

(AlbinMatt) #19

@CrankyPants said:
https://imgur.com/a/LmTHd

@Djiesse JACKPOT!

(emjot) #20

@Melinder said:
Well the base rate for the Shreks is 5/minute, so without the Trinket it would take exactly 40 hours of in-game time, and 26.67 hours with the Trinket.

Game One - 7 Minutes

Game Two - 10 Minutes

My sincerest apologies in advance. I know I support their greed by buying the Trinket, but I assure you that I bought it prior to knowing the disgusting pricing.

Me too, this is actually my first trinket I wanted to grind on only. Then I realized it’s a halloween’s TRICK!