September Hotfix Update Notes - 09/14/2016

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

Want to know what went live with today’s hotfix? Well look no further, the update notes are here:

[list][] Fixed bug where players would sometimes not see the Ranked post-game summary
[
] Fixed bug where players would sometimes not connect to the pre-game Ranked lobby
[] Fixed bug where the C4 in Execution would sometimes disappear when planting
[
] Fixed bug where Sticky Bombs could deal the extra +15 Direct Hit damage if the Detonator was used before switching back to the primary weapon
[] Fixed bug where Quick Ability (E) Presses were ignored during a Sticky Bomb (Q) Throw
[
] Added featured YouTube video to Exit Dialog[/list]

Enjoy!
shoe.

(Dieu-Sama) #2

Fixed bug where Sticky Bombs could deal the extra +15 Direct Hit damage if the Detonator was used before switching back to the primary weapon

(GatoCommodore) #3

[quote=“Dieu-Sama;204195”]Fixed bug where Sticky Bombs could deal the extra +15 Direct Hit damage if the Detonator was used before switching back to the primary weapon

[/quote]

(ironicMonth) #4

[quote=“stayfreshshoe;32327”]

[*] Fixed bug where the C4 in Execution would sometimes disappear when planting

shoe.[/quote]

Me likey very muchos

(sonsofaugust5) #5

@stayfreshshoe It’s great that you guys are updating the game more regularly. Any chance we get a new stopwatch map?

(MonsieurGustaveH) #6

Finally, those stickies. I was totally concerned if my ‘e’ button was jamming or not.

(blonk) #7

Yeah come on, look you can even phrase it as a bug fix!

• Fixed bug where Dockyard wasn’t available in map votes

Just keep the Summer Squash going forever but make it look like all new features are actually bug fixes!

• Turtle’s icon is no longer rendered outside of visible screen space in the Barracks
  • Fixed bug where casual matchmaking button would sometimes dissapear
  • Attempting to upgrade event cards to gen. 2 will no longer result in “Unexpected error”
  • Players attempting to spawn in as Javelin will have the correct appearance and loadout instead of looking and behaving exactly like Fragger

(Glot) #8

i just logged in to like the above post of blonk lol :>

(Chris Mullins) #9

You will, the next one being Dockyard, but we’re focusing on bugfixes and not features at the moment.

(Rip-Off) #10

A week ago I tried playing DB since a longer break. I had a hard time finding a ranked match. In fact it just worked once. Could that be due to this problem? I mean it didn’t even come to the point where it reports it found a match and you have to accept…

(ExceedHero) #11

[quote=“Rip-Off;204338”][quote=“stayfreshshoe;32327”]

[*] Fixed bug where players would sometimes not connect to the pre-game Ranked lobby

[/quote]

A week ago I tried playing DB since a longer break. I had a hard time finding a ranked match. In fact it just worked once. Could that be due to this problem? I mean it didn’t even come to the point where it reports it found a match and you have to accept…[/quote]

That, and ranked is very much dead anyway…

(BlackboltLW) #12

[quote=“stayfreshshoe;204331”]

-the next one being Dockyard-[/quote]

muffled scream from miles away

(GatoCommodore) #13

[quote=“BlackboltLW;204350”][quote=“stayfreshshoe;204331”]

-the next one being Dockyard-[/quote]

muffled scream from miles away

[/quote]

just pray that dockyard is coming out with turdle.

(MarsRover) #14

just pray that dockyard is coming out with turdle.[/quote]

Not sure if intentional :slight_smile: Anyway, now I know what I will call Turtle if he turns to be underpowered :smiley:

(wuaffiliate) #15

“Fixed bug where Quick Ability (E) Presses were ignored during a Sticky Bomb (Q) Throw”

That isn’t fixed, in fact whenever you throw one sticky and detonate and then throw another and detonate that one doesn’t detonate. Glad i wasted 50k credits on fletcher today…

(DankBeretField) #16

No more Fletcher bull$#!t. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

By the way, I want to ask you something, @stayfreshshoe. PLEASE HEAR ME OUT MAN!

1. After Summer Squash, are you going to release a new map, right? If that map is Dockyard, please make sure that we have a chance to attack, OK?
  2. If Dirty Bomb get out of Open Beta, is DB’s going to be free?

If you guys started co-operate with a new company, make sure that no MOBA heroes is gonna make into Dirty Bomb. I played this just for escaping MOBA games like Overwatch.

(Chris Mullins) #17

[quote=“canaryField;204568”]No more Fletcher bull$#!t. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

By the way, I want to ask you something, @stayfreshshoe. PLEASE HEAR ME OUT MAN!

1. After Summer Squash, are you going to release a new map, right? If that map is Dockyard, please make sure that we have a chance to attack, OK?
  2. If Dirty Bomb get out of Open Beta, is DB’s going to be free?

If you guys started co-operate with a new company, make sure that no MOBA heroes is gonna make into Dirty Bomb. I played this just for escaping MOBA games like Overwatch.[/quote]

1. After the Summer Squash has finished we’ll be working on getting the map optimisations out as soon as possible. After that, we’ll be looking at releasing Dockyard which is a new map for OBJ/SW

2. Dirty Bomb will indeed be free when it leaves Open Beta and is ‘officially’ released

(frostyvampire) #18

@stayfreshshoe
And what about Turtle release and Halloween event?
Will there be a Halloween event this year?
Will Turtle be released with Dockyard? Or maybe before the map optimization? Or after Dockyard?

I really wanna know, the last merc we got was released half a year ago

(Xenithos) #19

I love how this thread has changed into ASK THE SHOE.

(The_N00Ba) #20

Honestly that is an awesome idea. There should be an “ASK THE SHOE” thread. :slight_smile: