September Hotfix Update Notes - 09/14/2016

(misspo) #21

“Molest the Shoe and torture him for any informations”

(Chris Mullins) #22

[quote=“FrostyVampire;207140”]@stayfreshshoe
And what about Turtle release and Halloween event?
Will there be a Halloween event this year?
Will Turtle be released with Dockyard? Or maybe before the map optimization? Or after Dockyard?

I really wanna know, the last merc we got was released half a year ago[/quote]

There is the possibility for a Halloween event, but I can confirm Turtle will not be released at the same time as Dockyard. We’ve been focusing on a lot of other areas such as CMM and map updates so he still needs some love.

(Blubehriluv) #23

Lovely lovely hotfixes

(jubilantManatee) #24

[quote=“stayfreshshoe;207257”][quote=“FrostyVampire;207140”]@stayfreshshoe
Will Turtle be released with Dockyard? Or maybe before the map optimization? Or after Dockyard?

There is the possibility for a Halloween event, but I can confirm Turtle will not be released at the same time as Dockyard. We’ve been focusing on a lot of other areas such as CMM and map updates so he still needs some love.[/quote]

Thats good solid information.

Now people can stop asking about Turtle. For 1 minute.

(GatoCommodore) #25

[quote=“jubilantManatee;207269”][quote=“stayfreshshoe;207257”][quote=“FrostyVampire;207140”]@stayfreshshoe

There is the possibility for a Halloween event, but I can confirm Turtle will not be released at the same time as Dockyard. We’ve been focusing on a lot of other areas such as CMM and map updates so he still needs some love.[/quote]

Thats good solid information.

Now people can stop asking about Turtle. For 1 minute.[/quote]

https://texasstateaquarium.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/turtle-face.jpg

(kopyright) #26

Ah, that’s the face I usually make when playing Chapel and none of my Skyhammer teammates drops their airstrikes on the EV.