Seanza wants your support!

(ED209) #41

Oz is so far away…

(rglaf) #42

gl to all participants :]

(Dthy) #43

4kings making a comeback? lol just wondering because of the random post and was playing with POKEMANS earlier

(light_sh4v0r) #44

Didn’t Pokemans go with F8 after 4kings left?

(replicahandbags) #45

While purchasing your Mulberry leather bag you may follow below guideline to buy best replica loewe handbags for you. • Purse materials: Leather is always a classic, and it works for any situation and with any outfit. However, other handbags on sale materials are fashionable now. Fabric Louis Vuitton replica handbags can look very stylish, as well as a mix of fabric and leather. Straw replica handbags are simple, and create a great look replica chloe handbags for the summer. Moreover, since straw looks very natural, it works well with a summer outfit of any color.• Color of the purse: These days’ dolce gabbana bags are very colorful. Of course, this means that you can no longer have just one celine handbags that would go with any outfit you wear. However, if you wear a lot of blue, orange or green, a matching color paul smith bag would make your outfit complete. Fruit prints are currently ‘in’, with the most popular being cherries, peaches and apples. As far as prints go, a replica burberry handbags plain, one-color discount dior handbags is more practical as it is easier to match with your clothes. However, if you wear a single-colored chloe handbags replica, adding a bright, multicolored designer handbags might be a good idea. Also each season of the year favors different replica Louis Vuitton colors. All greens are very popular in spring, while red and orange are often seen in autumn. Winter favorites are white and all shades of blue. And, of course, black is still a classic, which goes with any outfit. Brown bottega veneta replica, too, are still replica cartier handbags popular although they are not very practical: a brown bag would only work with brown or beige Louis Vuitton replica handbags. • Purse style: If you are slim and tall, go for a round or square shaped purse. If you are not very tall, a bottle shaped dolce & gabbana handbags would look best. And, of course, a not very large backpack works perfectly for any figure. Most Juicy Couture Replica Handbags have adjustable bally replica handbags, so make use of them. Large gucci replica handbags should never hang at the level of your hips: if necessary shorten the handle, so the marc jacobs replica comes to your waistline. And if you wear a backpack, it should not hang down over your backside: adjust the replica chloe handbags so it is just above your waist. This looks better, doesn’t put as much pressure on your versace replica handbags back, and forces you to keep a good posture. All the best and have a great shopping.

(BMXer) #46

Pokehermans… lol… He was never “in” F8 but he did ring for us alot and hang out in our vent and share jenkem.

(Apples) #47

we are 2 good 4 U heh?

(rglaf) #48

no, I doubt anyone of us even still have the game installed.

(IVANVODICK_69) #49

Hello men and women. I am glad for hearing ETQW is make with comeback and soon will be the big sport like the football, the boxing, and the wife carry. It is also good as I am with fluent in Korean (원숭이를 찰싹 때려) so perhaps I get the bonus spikes? :smiley:

I am able to make the play on the weekdays (9:00pm - 9:21pm) but at this times I have problem and must take the medicines (while play) it make taste horrible like homeless man make force french kiss and the sick simultaneous in the mouth. Once no problem, I make the play on week ends additionally (13:07pm - 10:00pm)

My favourite team is Strogg, but able to make drive MCP either team.

(Dthy) #50

Ahh ok, good luck in CS :slight_smile:

(Donatien) #51

Your etqw vid is simply the best.

(r3fleX) #52

[QUOTE=IVANVODICK_69;234731]
must take the medicines (while play) it make taste horrible like homeless man make force french kiss and the sick simultaneous in the mouth.[/QUOTE]

Just made me lol.

Maybe we could get to see your snipa skillz in pro pub some time? :wink:

(theredbarron) #53

hmm…

>_>

(Aristotle) #54

[QUOTE=theredbarron;234795]hmm…

>_>[/QUOTE]

oh snap. I’ll fill in for max and call you failbarron for the time.

Anyway, whats up? You and the rest of TUF/mL/within still playing together?

(theredbarron) #55

[QUOTE=Aristotle;234797]oh snap. I’ll fill in for max and call you failbarron for the time.

Anyway, whats up? You and the rest of TUF/mL/within still playing together?[/QUOTE]

we haven’t played together since con last year.

just thought I’d say hi :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #56

oh, and here I was going to ask if you lot wanted to come back for another little cup me and rex (among others) are working on getting set up.

(sixsixseven) #57

You can count on Decimated to participate.

(INF3RN0) #58

Oh yea? Who’s on that team :o.

(theredbarron) #59

never heard of em

(Apples) #60

irony?

charssssss