Seanza wants your support!

(channa) #21

Team-Aero will play and can provide game servers and tv servers

any time suits us

(tokamak) #22

That sounds amazing. But I think that the entire mmorpg thing is a mistranslation (‘it’s online only’ into ‘massive multiplayer online’) turned into a rumour turned into news.

I think it’s just going to be Quake Wars played through a browser, like Quake Live.

(INF3RN0) #23

[QUOTE=tokamak;233841]That sounds amazing. But I think that the entire mmorpg thing is a mistranslation (‘it’s online only’ into ‘massive multiplayer online’) turned into a rumour turned into news.

I think it’s just going to be Quake Wars played through a browser, like Quake Live.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure its a semi-modified QW that is only available in Korea. It seemed like they added new game modes too, but last time this came up we were reassured it was not for us :(.

(fzl) #24

4on4 …urgh…no thx:eek:

6on6 is better…:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

hf guys

fzl…

(Seanza) #25

[QUOTE=fzl;233855]4on4 …urgh…no thx:eek:

6on6 is better…:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

hf guys

fzl…[/QUOTE]

I also prefer 6on6, but just being realistic :frowning:

(tokamak) #26

Not fair, ETQWlalala gets to play the European version, I want to play the Korean version.

(Dthy) #27

Since korea has a really small gaming community, thats why there getting all these free games. So, if we stopped playing games…

(Ragoo) #28

Seems to be normal QW just released like Quake Live and in Beta phase at the moment? I also saw some map adjustments…
I soooo want this to come out in Europe, would be epic to have a big community with a free browser game <3

(tokamak) #29

I first want to see W:ET get the Quake live treatment.

(Seanza) #30

It’s already free and runs on crappy computers.

(tokamak) #31

Yeah but it doesn’t have the excellent buddy system and matchmaking Quake Live has, I would also prefer to have one default version of the game rather than having to download tons of silly files in order to play on a server.

(AnthonyDa) #32

But, W:ET might receive a nice update from punkbuster, juste like they did with QL :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #33

If SLAC gets finished, then PB can say goodbye.

(AnthonyDa) #34

If SLAC get finished, it will be either cracked or sign the death or W:ET :smiley:

(Gradis) #35

slac made by cheaters. For people who dont cheat. yay

(Cynix) #36

I’d play as well…

(Aristotle) #37

I’d play if anybody would agree to matches before 5pm EST or after 2 am EST through the week :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #38

Wait, your going to play this online? Or don’t you need to attend the event?

(Seanza) #39

Online. Normal ETQWPro cup. Not QWO.

(ED209) #40

The content is from the Korean Quake Wars Online website…

http://www.quakewars.co.kr/Main/HomeMain.aspx

I would like somebody to translate what the Technician is saying (doing?!) in the comic below

OMS check out the videos too… it is AWESOME… I have no idea what they are saying except for GDF and STROGG…