SAS| Gaming Community (new clan)

(cheesy) #1

SAS| Gaming Community
Hello all. The Supreme Assassins (SAS) is a new gaming community for Enemy Territory. Our server SAS|RecruitingXPS is a 20 slot server running ecsmod, an expansion that adds extra features to the latest etpub version. In edition to the mod, we have plenty of admin commands and voice chats for players to use. There is a 20+ map rotation and players get to vote for maps during intermissions.

We are trying to boost player traffic and recruit a few members while we are at it. So for the next few weekends we are holding an “All Clans Collide” frag event. There will be random prizes given such as gift cards towards gaming purchases, USB flash cards, and a chance to win the new Duke Nukem Forever PC game. The prizes will be chosen by random computer dice roll, several times over the course of the weekend(s).

If you can’t make the event, just come and see us whenever you like. In edition to players and members, we are looking for people with any type of modding, mapping, or scripting experience for various projects.

We welcome players new to ET, as well as experienced players.

Happy Fragging!

Server: SAS| Recruiting XPS
IP: 68.232.183.71:27960
ET Versions: 2.55 and 2.60b
Forum: www.supremeclan.forumotion.com
Event weekends: August 20-21, 27-28, Sept 3-4

(Milardo) #2

Hi,

Just wondering, only 20 slots, how about more? Also, what kind of mod is ecsmod, meaning what does it add to the game. For me, I like a server that doesn't make you download a whole bunch of weird mods like changes to the main page, weird music, strange player mods, and all those stuff you find in jaymod. Actually some mods i like is the garand reload/extra bullets, the extra guns like the shotgun and bar, yeah.

(cheesy) #3

[QUOTE=Milardo;371867]Hi,

Just wondering, only 20 slots, how about more? Also, what kind of mod is ecsmod, meaning what does it add to the game. For me, I like a server that doesn't make you download a whole bunch of weird mods like changes to the main page, weird music, strange player mods, and all those stuff you find in jaymod. Actually some mods i like is the garand reload/extra bullets, the extra guns like the shotgun and bar, yeah.[/QUOTE]

We plan on adding more slots once the server gets heavy. As far as the mod, it is etpub 0.9.1 but with shotgun, bar, 4 tripmines per team, extra commands, and the ability to assign ammo and medpacks to any class. The mod size is more than etpub, but less than jaymod and NQ.

The soundpack is about 10 MB in size, about the same as the average map.

There are no silly skins or uniforms, just ET stock.

(Milardo) #4

Okay, I will check it out thanks for your reply.

(Mateos) #5

Don’t put too much custom stuff, some players will leave before downloading everything. But idk how is it going, it you get and keep people this way, don’t change it :slight_smile:

20 slots is fine to start. Less nobody come, more it’s really expensive when you start.

(Milardo) #6

Played for an hour on your server. Pretty fun, but there are some things I don’t like.

The main screen changes (menu)

double jumps

turn color when objective

some of the sounds in soundpack (how to configure to turn off like killing spree announcement?)

not sure about having med packs

It would be nice to see the engineer have the shotgun and bar.

I like:

Having a few bots

friendly server (clan member was nice)

extra guns

Lots of map, voting for maps

This is just my personal opinion, I haven’t joined yet but maybe I will, i did have some fun though.:slight_smile:

(cheesy) #7

Thanks for your input. I will put some of these items to a vote on forum.

(Bulletz4BrkFsT) #8

It anyone still active in this clan?