Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Dark Army

(William Faure) #161

Of course — but it will be longer to burn them than with the Flamethrower.
It will always be faster to burn enemies with the Flamethrower.

(William Faure) #162

Thanks for voting by the way.

(William Faure) #163

Thanks for voting @Ronboy.

(ronboy) #164

Your welcome. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

(William Faure) #165

(melc_av) #166

Hello all,
Today I readed on TDA’s Facebook page some words writed by Tite-uf on August 1st, where the author shows that the true intention of the mod will be revealed this mounth.
This words were be related with one image of Castle Tram level of original RtCW.
The coments of this image was that Castle Tram and dig site were good levels but merged were be better.
It is interesting to see if TDA is related by some levels from original RtCW and if some levels of RtCW will be modified or larged and if these will be related directly or tangential with TDA.
We will see soon.
Hundreds of thanks Tite-uf !

(melc_av) #167

Tite-uf you are a master of suspense.
In fact RtCW means suspense and action.
We, fans of this remarcable game, will support you in yours ambition projects.
Once again thanks!

(ronboy) #168

[QUOTE=melc_av;536035]Hello all,
Today I readed on TDA’s Facebook page some words writed by Tite-uf on August 1st, where the author shows that the true intention of the mod will be revealed this mounth.
This words were be related with one image of Castle Tram level of original RtCW.
The coments of this image was that Castle Tram and dig site were good levels but merged were be better.
It is interesting to see if TDA is related by some levels from original RtCW and if some levels of RtCW will be modified or larged and if these will be related directly or tangential with TDA.
We will see soon.
Hundreds of thanks Tite-uf ![/QUOTE]

Hello, melc_av. Thanks for sharing the news here, since Titeuf hasn’t posted anything here since April. Of course, I already know about the information that you found, since I have an account on Facebook. :slight_smile:
Anyway, let’s hope that this mod will revive the community of this amazing game.

(William Faure) #169

[QUOTE=melc_av;536035]Hello all,
We will see soon.
Hundreds of thanks Tite-uf ![/QUOTE]
Hi @melc_av. It’s been a while since my last post here.
Thanks for supporting-me and this modification as time flies. It’s really helpful and it’s motivating me.

I will not spoil on what’s about to be revealed, but just know I’m not planning to re-use the maps of the original game.

Tram × Dig” is not related to the “true intent of the project”. However it will be a reality in The Dark Army: Uprising.
These two maps were important for me to be inspired for a specific mission of the modification — can’t tell more however.

The “true intent of the project” post made on Facebook is not related to the “Tram × Dig” post.
These posts were made separately for a reason: the “true intent of the project” is related to Return to Castle Wolfenstein itself.

[QUOTE=melc_av;536038]Tite-uf you are a master of suspense.
In fact RtCW means suspense and action.
We, fans of this remarcable game, will support you in yours ambition projects.
Once again thanks![/QUOTE]
Thanks for saying that mate. I’m making my best for an important update soon.
Amazing and massive reveal about the project… going to be revealed really soon.

[QUOTE=ronboy;536069]Hello, melc_av. Thanks for sharing the news here, since Titeuf hasn’t posted anything here since April. Of course, I already know about the information that you found, since I have an account on Facebook. :slight_smile:
Anyway, let’s hope that this mod will revive the community of this amazing game.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Mike — I’m making my best for The Dark Army: Uprising to become the most complete modification of the game ever made.
More than two years of development were sufficient for me to arrive to this point as I can say the mod will be released really soon.

(melc_av) #170

@ Tite-uf - Thanks for the answer mate. I will support you in this project and in your future projects.
@ Ronboy - I am convinced that you verify your Facebook account but I don’t make this every day mate.:smiley:

(vicpas) #171

Hello, Titeuf-85.

I am happy to see your efforts to make this Modification, something interesting and different.
Keep your active work to give us this new adventure.

(William Faure) #172

[QUOTE=vicpas;536122]Hello, Titeuf-85.

I am happy to see your efforts to make this Modification, something interesting and different.
Keep your active work to give us this new adventure.[/QUOTE]
Thanks — it’s a real honor to receive such encouragement from a legendary mapper like you.
I’ll make my best as I said, for the love of this amazing game and its community.

(William Faure) #173

The Dark Army‬: Uprising‬ will be back soon, exactly on CENSORED.

I’m playing one more day with your patience — however I let ya’ find the hidden answer dissimulated in this image.

Interacting with the community is always nice. Good-luck!

Click on the image to see it in real size.

(ronboy) #174

[QUOTE=TITEUF-85;536175]The Dark Army‬: Uprising‬ will be back soon, exactly on CENSORED.

I’m playing one more day with your patience — however I let ya’ find the hidden answer dissimulated in this image.

Interacting with the community is always nice. Good-luck!
[/QUOTE]

Another puzzle, eh? Unfortunately for me, I’m too stupid to figure it out. :o

(William Faure) #175

No, this isn’t a puzzle or something like the enigma I did more than a year ago — this time all you need is a good EYE to resolve it. Let’s say the answer is dissimulated within the image.

You; stupid? — nobody, not even you, can convince me of such a thing. ^ ^

(Eugeny) #176

VIII XXI MMXV
august, 21, 2015

(William Faure) #177

[QUOTE=Eugeny;536230]VIII XXI MMXV
august, 21, 2015[/QUOTE]
Congratulations to @Eugeny for solving the latest enigma related to ‪The Dark Army‬: ‪‎Uprising‬ — the mod will effectively be “back August 21”!

A last trailer — ~5/6 minutes long — will be published on YouTube, Mod DB and (maybe) Dailymotion as well as a long game-play presentation — ~30 minutes long.

A last Q&A Interview will see the light of day on Mod DB as well as the return of the Premium Access program wish was critically acclaimed back in 2013 — wish will be available for everyone this time.

Important news about the modification — about its story, missions, characters, enemies, weapons, items, game-play and features will be published.

The release plans as well as the distribution of the mod will be explained — you’ll finally know about the system requirements of the modification.

• You’ll get some eye candy such as the map of the whole modification, promotional cards (in order to spread the word on your site(s) or other websites/forums) and other kind of media as we get close to release.

• You’ll finally know about the different voice actors constituting the cast of this modification.

• Cool news about Return to Castle Wolfenstein itself.

• Other kind of (extra-)stuff is also going to be featured that day.

FINALLY, YOU’LL GET AN EXACT RELEASE DATE.

Hope it’s consistent enough as it will be the last time The Dark Army will be featured before the release of its first part called Uprising.

Click on the image to see it in real size.

(ronboy) #178

Thanks for your encouragement, Titeuf. Since the image involved Roman numerals, I had difficulty with figuring it out. I’m not good at math. :o

I will look forward to August 21 with eagerness. :smiley:

(William Faure) #179

[QUOTE=ronboy;536292]Thanks for your encouragement, Titeuf. Since the image involved Roman numerals, I had difficulty with figuring it out. I’m not good at math. :o

I will look forward to August 21 with eagerness. :D[/QUOTE]

Prepare yourself for amazing stuff!

(William Faure) #180

B.J. Blazkowicz confronting some Nazis!