Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Dark Army

(William Faure) #81

[QUOTE=vicpas;490093]Hello, TITEUF-85.
A suggestion. put your work on this site and here: http://wolfmap.ru/forum/ for review, before posting it to avoid possible errors.
Recommended Link: http://wolfmap.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=3241[/QUOTE]

Thank-you for creating this topic @Vicpas. But I think I’ll create a new topic with all informations peoples have to know about The Dark Army.

P.S. - Just saw your latest walkthrough of Industrial Espionage: Threat Assessment on your YouTube channel - what a good video, I was hesitating for playing this add-on, but finally I think I will play it.

(William Faure) #82

//youtu.be/WrlbpOUtGPA

(ronboy) #83

Nice trailer. :smiley:

(William Faure) #84

◄ IMPORTANT ★ BIG STATUS REPORT

See this panel!

A new status report about The Dark Army! Know that the mod is completed at “61%”! I’ve been working weeks to improve the gameplay, but now I’m pretty sure that all of this work will be completed around next October’s ending/November’s beginning.

I’ve a little idea about the release date, but there’s still a lot of work to do. The next the project will be shown, in July, I want the project to be “almost finished”.

For the moment, it’s not yet “done”, there’s still a lot to do. For the moment, I’m currently:

★ Improving, correcting and finalizing missions.
★ Scripting and finalizing “The Track” mission.
★ Improving gameplay.
★ Coding the MP44 and the ShotGun for the last time.
★ Improving menus.
★ Recording, programming cinematic stuff.

As you can read here, I still have a lot of work to do, but the project is on the way to release near next October/November. :smiley:

:heavy_check_mark: Thanks to Return to Castle Wolfenstein community for supporting me!

*As you can read on this panel, one of my goals is to finish this big project before October 26th, then I’ll finalize it, so it may release near November and December. I don’t know, but it’s going to be sure soon ~ in the end of Summer, I’m almost sure to give a release date.

(melc_av) #85

Hello Titeuf 85!
This addon will have 8 playable maps?
Thanks!

(colvin3001) #86

any news about the map you creating? amigo

(Dragonji) #87

Here it is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dark-army/news/news-13-important-reveal-release-date

(colvin3001) #88

thank you pal

(melc_av) #89

[QUOTE=TITEUF-85;496609]◄ IMPORTANT ★ BIG STATUS REPORT

I’ve a little idea about the release date, but there’s still a lot of work to do. The next the project will be shown, in July, I want the project to be “almost finished”.

(melc_av) #90

Hello Tite uf,

Any news about project or you keep all news for 13th anniversary day for rtcw?

Thanks in advance!

(William Faure) #91

[QUOTE=melc_av;512993]Hello Tite uf,

Any news about project or you keep all news for 13th anniversary day for rtcw?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Hi melc_av. Glad to see more interest about this project everyday. In don’t post often on the forums, only for big reveals such as trailers - if you want constant information and a lot of updates, just go on the project’s official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/tdamod).

(William Faure) #92

A short edit version of the new The Dark Army’s trailer released, bringing an important revelation regarding the project!

//youtu.be/KF3_Wt7qK_c

• 『A divided experience!』
It’s official now, in order to bring The Dark Army’s experience earlier, it has been decided that it will be divided, in two parts ─ the first, subtitled Uprising, coming 2015. The original promised experience was an adventure of ten playable levels but, because of the time it took for some maps and the recent lack of ideas, it was better to bring an amazing but “somehow short” experience of the original project, in order for me to think about new ideas and new plans for this project.

• 『New extended trailer coming soon!』
The reason for this trailer to be really short is because I’m working on the longest trailer of The Dark Army ever seen (about 5 minutes) ─ but I really wanted to show a little part of it, so I did a short edit version of the trailer - note that this trailer has nothing to see with the extended/complete new version, that will be clearly better. What has been shown is just for eye candy, serious things will come with the complete trailer, but it was the good opportunity to reveal that The Dark Army will be divided.

(ronboy) #93

Nice idea, Titeuf. And great work with the trailer. :smiley:

(melc_av) #94

Hello all,
First of all, I want to thank you for yours great job and I wish you good luck Tite-uf?
Some questions:

1. When you could release second part of TDA, if I understand well subtitled Mutilated?
  2. The story line will be modified? It will suffer big modification?
  3. What story line for new TDA?
  4. How many levels will have both parts, Uprosing and Mutilated?
  5. Why TDA it’s a mod and not a simple addon? What modifications than original games?
  6. The levels will have secret areas?

Thanks in advance?

(William Faure) #95

First of all, know that Mutilated is the name of the trailer, and not the name of the TDA’s second part (wish is currently untitled). For the moment, I’m thinking about Spring (ending) or Summer (beginning) seasons of 2015 for the release of this first part, but for the moment, nothing is sure. For the second part: I don’t know.

The story-line won’t be changed, excepted… at the end of the first part, I’m planning multiple deaths for different major characters of the Wolfenstein series ─ respecting the story-line of every Wolfenstein games, including The New Order.

The story-line of the second part is kept secret, I won’t spoil the big surprise of the first part’s ending.

The Dark Army: Uprising will have five levels, and The Dark Army: Part 2 (Untitled ─ it’s not Mutilated, wish is the title of the trailer as I previously said) will also have five levels, respecting then the different promises I made when I first presented The Dark Army back in July 2013.

You don’t know? TDA will have multiple new features compared to the original game - it’s not a simple add-on! There will be new guns (and remade guns), new HQ sounds, new HD textures, new skins and a lot more ─ I just can’t say how much new things there will be. It’s a MOD.

Of course this mod is going to have multiple secret areas - about two per level, with different equipment resources, treasures and more.

I hope these answers were useful! See ya’.

(melc_av) #96

Thanks for your fast answers.
And keep up mapping RTCW.

(melc_av) #97

Hi all,
Tite-uf, in yours second interview you said that TDA will have 10 playable levels and it is possible to make 2 Addons for TDA with 3 levels for each addon. So you wanted to release 16 levels. Now you decided that TDA will be splited in two parts with 5 levels each part. In this conditions will be some maps which you made yet who you don’t use. These maps will be lost or you will use them for another project.

And about subtitle, any news?
Thanks

(William Faure) #98

[QUOTE=melc_av;515189]Hi all,
Tite-uf, in yours second interview you said that TDA will have 10 playable levels and it is possible to make 2 Addons for TDA with 3 levels for each addon. So you wanted to release 16 levels. Now you decided that TDA will be splited in two parts with 5 levels each part. In this conditions will be some maps which you made yet who you don’t use. These maps will be lost or you will use them for another project.

And about subtitle, any news?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

There will be 5 playable maps, and others will be cutscenes.

(William Faure) #99

//youtu.be/9oZiLWgOLiQ

(ronboy) #100

Nice trailer! This looks intense… :cool: