Reputation system is stupid

(.Chris.) #41

Inciting racial hatred is ‘nothing’?

(xTriXxy) #42

racial? i dont know that word. i never met anyone with this kind of problems or mental issues.

if i dont like particular behavior it doesnt mean im racial or anyone else.

ps. just for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAivyEazJQ0

(and who is racist now? enjoy your dream word)

(Nail) #43

posting pics of the destruction in Norway under the heading of “Multicultural” and insinuating it was the work of Muslims while all the time it was a right wing racist with similar beliefs to yours doesn’t sound like tolerance to me.

Just as all Norwegians are not mass murderers, the same applies to Muslims. Grow up child.

(xTriXxy) #44

[QUOTE=Nail;360517]posting pics of the destruction in Norway under the heading of “Multicultural” and insinuating it was the work of Muslims while all the time it was a right wing racist with similar beliefs to yours doesn’t sound like tolerance to me.

Just as all Norwegians are not mass murderers, the same applies to Muslims. Grow up child.[/QUOTE]

1. first official news was muslim terroristic group did that
  2. what happened in norway is result of failed multiculturalism. (blonde murderer hate muslims and immigrants)
  3. insulting muslims? nothing against your prophet. you can believe even in ufo , i dont care.

92 people mostly kids are dead. and i realy dont want to contunie with debate about muslims with you.

(stealth6) #45

[QUOTE=xTriXxy;360554]1. first official news was muslim terroristic group did that
2. what happened in norway is result of failed multiculturalism. (blonde murderer hate muslims and immigrants)
3. insulting muslims? nothing against your prophet. you can believe even in ufo , i dont care.

92 people mostly kids are dead. and i realy dont want to contunie with debate about muslims with you.[/QUOTE]

(Dthy) #46

This thread is stupid

(Nail) #47

[QUOTE=xTriXxy;360554]1. first official news was muslim terroristic group did that

92 people mostly kids are dead. and i realy dont want to contunie with debate about muslims with you.[/QUOTE]

small rebuttal

1: no. it wasn’t
2: BS, it was Xenophobia
3: I never said you insulted Muslims, I was calling you a racist, btw, I’m Christian, and therefore believe in tolerance and understanding

92 lives were taken by a right wing political fanatic/racist, nothing to do with Muslims

(Crytiqal) #48

[QUOTE=Nail;360579]small rebuttal

1: no. it wasn’t
2: BS, it was Xenophobia
3: I never said you insulted Muslims, I was calling you a racist, btw, I’m Christian, and therefore believe in tolerance and understanding

92 lives were taken by a right wing political fanatic/racist, nothing to do with Muslims[/QUOTE]

It kinda had to do with muslims.

The guy wanted to punish society for being tolerant to muslim immigrants or something? :rolleyes:

(.Chris.) #49

1. First false assumptions caused by anti-muslim sentiment spread by the media since 9/11.
  2. What happened in Norway is a result of some missing wires in this guy’s head.
  3. Do you even know what a Muslim is?

(jRAD) #50

Not in here, too…

(badman) #51

Back on topic, please.

(Nail) #52

[QUOTE=xTriXxy;348028]Whole reputation system is stupid. I can give bad rep to anyone without any reason too. I can and i will always return bad/good repution. But, i realy dont care if you disagree with my post. Im not interested so please, if you are goin to give me bad rep, dont write useless comments, i realy dont care.

About reputation/karma system. I will never post something only to receive “good” reputation from anyone here. My posts reflect my opinions so accept it or not.[/QUOTE]

we’re still “On Topic” as far as I can see

hes whining about smack, and were telling him why

I haven`t downrated him, I only do that for people who steal assets, but I understand why some do

(xTriXxy) #53

[QUOTE=Nail;360974]we’re still “On Topic” as far as I can see

hes whining about smack, and were telling him why

I haven`t downrated him, I only do that for people who steal assets, but I understand why some do[/QUOTE]

no interest here, sorry (in rep system)

(Joe999) #54

everyone knows. that’s why you created this topic in the first place … :rolleyes:

(Apples) #55

Dang, still green!

(xTriXxy) #56

I miss basiley to start a flamewar! Behind my country map:)

(.FROST.) #57

Just received a red star for “language” from Joe999. Is this a “Austria vs German thing” or what? You know Piefke and stuff? Or was it just out of boredom? I’m not a native speaker, but I guess it was understandable. And if not, feel free to send me a private message. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t give too much about this damn star, I just want to know what drives a person to do something that stupid/childish. Is it personal?
Just curious.

And this Trixxy idiot gave me a white star(whatever that means), with the statement “stupid”.

Those two guys seem to be really obsessed with the rep-system. But if thats the only thing that makes their live worthwhile, than they can bad rep me all day long(really) doesn’t matter for me. I like helping people and if thats all that it takes for you to be happy, then feel free and spam my account with your little red star. I won’t write about it in further posts.

(Joe999) #58

[quote=.FROST.;362932]Just received a red star for “language” from Joe999. Is this a “Austria vs German thing” or what? You know Piefke and stuff? Or was it just out of boredom? I’m not a native speaker, but I guess it was understandable. And if not, feel free to send me a private message. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t give too much about this damn star, I just want to know what drives a person to do something that stupid/childish. Is it personal?
Just curious.

And this Trixxy idiot gave me a white star(whatever that means), with the statement “stupid”. [/quote]

i gave trixxy a neg rep for using the F-word in a reply to your thread. and then i thought that it would be only fair to give you also a neg rep since you started the thread with the F-word yourself.

and since you don’t know what “language” means, it means that you should watch it. calling Trixxy an idiot isn’t nice either :rolleyes:

(.FROST.) #59

[QUOTE=Joe999;362969]i gave trixxy a neg rep for using the F-word in a reply to your thread. and then i thought that it would be only fair to give you also a neg rep since you started the thread with the F-word yourself.

and since you don’t know what “language” means, it means that you should watch it. calling Trixxy an idiot isn’t nice either :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I know the term “watch your language”, but since you only wrote “language” it could mean both. And giving me a bad rep for my headline is stupid as well, since its a phrase from the movie scene of wich I’ve posted the link.

Did anyone actually clicked on the link or is everybody just too upset due to the headline I chose for that Thread?

(Joe999) #60

[quote=.FROST.;363026]I know the term “watch your language”, but since you only wrote “language” it could mean both. And giving me a bad rep for my headline is stupid as well, since its a phrase from the movie scene of wich I’ve posted the link.

Did anyone actually clicked on the link or is everybody just too upset due to the headline I chose for that Thread?[/quote]

“both”? :rolleyes: