Rate the music above you.

(Pumpkiller) #1

That’s an original concept i didn’t found elsewhere and i’m awesome.

Anyway, here goes:

(HunterAssassin5) #2

to “rate” is pretty stupid for things like music, games and the like, because it’s just a number, a bit too dependent on the tastes of the guy that has to decide the number, since we’re not critics here. Just a comment on it works better IMO.

It’s peaceful, and pretty short. Quite like it, wouldn’t download into my playlist, however.

(blonk) #3

@Rexitech - I really like this! Very chilled and easy going. At least a 7
@TheRyderShotgun - This is not my cup of tea, I’d need to be in quite the fey mood to pick it up, but it’s alright I guess. Seems like the kind of thing that would be memorable if heard at the right moment though? I give it a C

I heard this on the radio recently, loved it

(terminal) #4

@blonk pretty lame not gonna lie

https://soundcloud.com/voidmusik/oliver-heldens-shaun-frank-shades-of-grey-steve-void-remix

Here’s a gamer highlight with this song in it:

(Pumpkiller) #5

[quote=“TheRyderShotgun;176157”]to “rate” is pretty stupid for things like music, games and the like, because it’s just a number, a bit too dependent on the tastes of the guy that has to decide the number, since we’re not critics here. Just a comment on it works better IMO.

It’s peaceful, and pretty short. Quite like it, wouldn’t download into my playlist, however.

[/quote]

Fair enough ^^ , but i only did that because i was curious about the reactions and the musical tastes of the community .

@terminal it’s alright/10

(Kekler) #6

@Rexitech if the end wouldn´t be so god awful it would be way better 4/10

(Cuck) #7

[quote=“Kekler;176798”]@Rexitech if the end wouldn´t be so god awful it would be way better 4/10
https://youtu.be/GMRF9Nb0jR0[/quote]

WUT?/10

lyrics
[Prod. by Filthy Frank/George Miller]

[Intro: Dumb and Dumber]
What happened?
His head fell off!
His head fell off?
Yeah, he was pretty old
Oh, that’s it! I’ve had it with this dump!
We got no food, we got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!

[Hook]
Pussy, pussy, pussy
Can’t you see
You bitches can’t do it like me
Motherfuckers stay mad
Like I killed the mom or something
If you really didn’t care
You’d let it be

[Verse 1: Pink Guy]
I’ve been dying since day one
But y’all knew that
My dick is like Americans
Too fat, but dangerous
I’m the grimiest motherfucker to walk this earth
The shit I do is way below dirty sewers and connoisseurs
I’m a flying reptile
A pterodactyl on Adderall
I’ve got a bunch of scales that I dug up
You’ve never heard at all
Eat a dick little faggot, jeez
And furthermore
You trying to scrap with me
I don’t beef, faggot
I’m herbivore
Hmm
I crawled into the industry
A saturated circus
Manipulating like Hillary
They say I’m crazy
But lately they’ve been defending me
Because take a look around, motherfucker
Everyone’s digging me

[Bridge]
I live in a constant state of fear and misery
Do you miss me anymore?
And I don’t even notice
When it hurts anymore
Anymore
Anymore
Anymore

[Hook]
Pussy, pussy, pussy
Can’t you read
I’m a dirty old pussy eating freak
Motherfuckers still mad
Like I killed the mom or something
If you really didn’t care
You’d let me eat

[Verse 2: Pink Guy]
Here we go again
I’ll make jokes about your estrogen
That’s pretty much the rest of this song
I’m roasting everything
I’m a weird little entity
That’ll enter titties
And bust all over the tummy and little nippies
(Ew!)
I know I’m morbid at times
That’s how I like to be
They call my dick a mammoth
You’re salty you got a micro-d
Classic penis joke
Inserted with appropriate timing
Because if I ain’t got a penis line
I ain’t dining
No homo, but seriously I’m getting faded
And my life is like my vids
Low budget and underrated
The only way to succeed
Is to chip away at the soul
And hope by the time you get there
You ain’t singin’

[Outro]
I live in a constant state of fear and misery
Do you miss me anymore?
And I don’t even notice
When it hurts anymore
Anymore
Anymore
Anymore

(Pumpkiller) #8

shameless necro

6/10,it’s not bad,classic FF.

my all time favourite.(along with Beatmachinearon’s tracks. they’re pure gold,check them)

(Herr_Hanz) #9

5/10, skipped it after 1 minute as it was all the same

(HunterAssassin5) #10

bored bump

7/10, i have pretty low standards, if i dont particularly dislike it, then it’s pretty good.
what makes me dislike a song? if it’s annoyingly catchy(in the bad way, you just want it to shut up) or if it’s j-/k-pop with english words annoyingly shoehorned in(just ticks me off for some reason).
i dont dislike it, but i also dont like it enough to go out of my way to listen to it again

i was tempted to link that ‘All the way’ remix song of Jacksepticeye, but have a song involving a shotgun instead. i dont know how i didnt get into Nightcore sooner.

like seriously just check out Nightcore if you havent yet, there are a ton of songs I’d want to post here

(Pyjama_Slam) #11

8/10, I truly thought that nighcore was only the annoying squeaky voice stuff.
Far away from the music I listen to but I can enjoy this.

I’m more into the Death- and Slam metal stuff.
Not gonna post that, have some nice oldschool punk rock instead.

(Herr_Hanz) #12

very nice! 8/10

(HunterAssassin5) #13

9/10 love it. i could also really see- um, hear it in the back of one of colinfurze’s videos. sayin’

@Slam obviously untrue, i myself know of quite a few nightcore songs with male vocals.
that said, though, here’s one of them squeaky voice songs - it’s not bad.

i think i just like the fast beats in these. certainly would make sense.

(Herr_Hanz) #14

7/10

i like this one because it sounds so happy and jumpy.

(blonk) #15

[quote=“TheRyderShotgun;198638”]9/10 love it. i could also really see- um, hear it in the back of one of colinfurze’s videos. sayin’

@Slam obviously untrue, i myself know of quite a few nightcore songs with male vocals.

i think i just like the fast beats in these. certainly would make sense.[/quote]

I’ve always been a bit puzzled by the nightcore ‘genre’ - the stuff I’ve always heard was trance/hardtrance/happy hardcore reposted with an anime girl and thus dubbed nightcore. What you’ve been posting is different from that, so maybe I’ve just been getting the wrong end of the stick? It’s alright though! Very bouncy and happy-sounding if not a bit pop-ish - 7/10

(yesser) #16

[quote=“blonk;198660”][quote=“TheRyderShotgun;198638”]9/10 love it. i could also really see- um, hear it in the back of one of colinfurze’s videos. sayin’

i think i just like the fast beats in these. certainly would make sense.[/quote]

I’ve always been a bit puzzled by the nightcore ‘genre’ - the stuff I’ve always heard was trance/hardtrance/happy hardcore reposted with an anime girl and thus dubbed nightcore. What you’ve been posting is different from that, so maybe I’ve just been getting the wrong end of the stick? It’s alright though! Very bouncy and happy-sounding if not a bit pop-ish - 7/10

[/quote]

liked it 8.5/10 tottally awesome with fats game like dirtybomb -

(Pyjama_Slam) #17

7/10, not really my style but I can imagine that these songs are awesome on a festival.

This is the music that gets you going:

(HunterAssassin5) #18

EDIT: whoops, seems like i was beaten to it by slam, yeah i was talking about yesser’s music

6/10 im okay with dubsteb, but it just sounded really…boring. i dont have any negative feelings towards it, but i also have zero positive feelings. i think half of the enjoyment is watching the video and the story, but i was off doing something else while the video played since i assumed the music/song was what mattered, so that may have hurt the score i gave it.

@Slam yeah i can see how you could mess that up. i myself thought at first “Nightcore” was a person on youtube that made these really nice music, not a genre. i asked a friend that made some music of his own if he knew about “him/her” and the guy went “nightcore? the genre?” XD
yeah, nightcore also apparently includes covers of existing songs with fastened beats and raised pitches like this one. confused me so much when i first heard this, i was like “wait, didnt i hear this song somewhere before in a non-nightcore context?”
here’s the last nightcore song i have to post here, it’s tone is not really upbeat(actually a little bit depressing) like the others, but it checks the necessary boxes otherwise

EDIT: apparently a cover, too. god, the original sounds so sloooooooooooooooooow
probably every nightcore song i posted is also a cover. i actually dont know, i never heard them before.

(buffBook) #19

@TheRyderShotgun 6/10 heard it before, pretty good if you;re in the right mood i guess. Nightcore is basically remixed music mostly.

EDIT: changed the music, since i thought maybe 8min long track was too long, if you didn’t like the genre.

(Herr_Hanz) #20

7/10 its nice and slow. but you wont catch me listening to it on my phone.

this is one of my favorite nightcore versions, mostly because the original is slower.