Rate the music above you.

(MrLashnibro) #21

[quote=“Herr_Hanz;198755”]7/10 its nice and slow. but you wont catch me listening to it on my phone.

this is one of my favorite nightcore versions, mostly because the original is slower.

6/10, it’s not bad but it’s not my music taste so sorry for the harsh judge.

You can either hear it in normal or 2x speed but 2x is better IMO.

(Herr_Hanz) #22

i dont like any speed, it gets boring really quick. 3/10

(Pyjama_Slam) #23

7/10 I can enjoy Liquid DnB.

(DaaDog) #24

[quote=“Herr_Hanz;198657”]7/10

i like this one because it sounds so happy and jumpy.

Lel, have you heard the English version?

(Herr_Hanz) #25

[quote=“DaaDog;198905”][quote=“Herr_Hanz;198657”]7/10

i like this one because it sounds so happy and jumpy.

Lel, have you heard the English version?[/quote]

nop. just listened to it, it sux. (or that nightcore version at least) some songs are just better in the original language. like nena’s 99 luftbalons. 99 red airbaloons sux.

(Frogteam) #26

[quote=“Slam;198891”]

6.5/10 Song’s a little too long without any big changes to the tune. And it felt like it was missing something. Other than that I like the style, reminds me of some Mirror’s Edge stuff, only less subtle.

This is a real Signature.

(buffBook) #27

[quote=“Frogteam;199206”][quote=“Slam;198891”]

6.5/10 Song’s a little too long without any big changes to the tune. And it felt like it was missing something. Other than that I like the style, reminds me of some Mirror’s Edge stuff, only less subtle.

This is a real Signature.[/quote]

Loved it 9/10, very chill.

(BlackboltLW) #28

[left][quote=“buffBook;199376”]

[/quote][/left]

[left]Slow and enjoyable. That’s not my kind of genre (tbh, my brother love it) but I’m enjoying it because the slow tune and enjoyable at best
i’m not good at rating stuff

[/left]

[left]

(boerhae) #29

Well I have a new favorite song that I found today, I love it so I’ll post it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrnbTUu_syE

@BlackboltLW It reminds me of the music from this one game, called Contrast. Sort of nighttime French ghetto jazz or something. I may or may not know what I’m talking about.
Electroswing maybe?

1:12 was my jam though.

(HunterAssassin5) #30

8.5/10 I like it! no real comment, though, just something i can see myself nodding along with as i listen to it on the bus on the way home

and now one of the songs from my favorite game of all time, more due to looking back on it with slightly tinted glasses than actually playing it recently.

i should go back to it sometime, play an entire campaign where i dont look up the internet for a walkthrough and use proper strategy instead of soloing every mission with a scout.

also, a little late but @Herr_Hanz

even as the song sings about murder? XD
i mean obviously i’m not one to talk, i play a game called dirty bomb where the objective is to give yourself an adrenaline high killing your fellow man, but…

(TheVulpesFox) #31

6.5/10
As game music, yes, I think it’s ok and sounds fitting for some kinds of battle but in my current mood I’m not hugely impressed by it.

This one is from Bioshock Infinite and I have a real thing for choral music (it just hits a spot that makes me relax and feel so good)

(Herr_Hanz) #32

[quote=“TheRyderShotgun;199888”]8.5/10 I like it! no real comment, though, just something i can see myself nodding along with as i listen to it on the bus on the way home

and now one of the songs from my favorite game of all time, more due to looking back on it with slightly tinted glasses than actually playing it recently.

i should go back to it sometime, play an entire campaign where i dont look up the internet for a walkthrough and use proper strategy instead of soloing every mission with a scout.

also, a little late but @Herr_Hanz

even as the song sings about murder? XD
i mean obviously i’m not one to talk, i play a game called dirty bomb where the objective is to give yourself an adrenaline high killing your fellow man, but…[/quote]

as long as its in a language i dont understand its fine :wink:

(yesser) #33

[quote=“TheVulpesFox;199964”][quote=“TheRyderShotgun;199888”]

[/quote]

6.5/10
As game music, yes, I think it’s ok and sounds fitting for some kinds of battle but in my current mood I’m not hugely impressed by it.

This one is from Bioshock Infinite and I have a real thing for choral music (it just hits a spot that makes me relax and feel so good)

[/quote]

6.5/10 i’am not really fan of this kind of music its just sound for me too calm

(TheVulpesFox) #34

10/10 love this song so much.

(MrLashnibro) #35

Guess I’ll bump this back up.

Also ignore the noises and the sniffinf sound.

(TheVulpesFox) #36

7.5/10
Is this gonna be the new song for those funny moments montages when people are being sneaky? Suits that kind of mood.

Recently myself and some of my friends stayed up until like 3am and shared loads of interesting music.

(MrLashnibro) #37

[quote=“TheVulpesFox;204672”][quote=“MrLashnibro;204665”]

[/quote]

7.5/10
Is this gonna be the new song for those funny moments montages when people are being sneaky? Suits that kind of mood.

Recently myself and some of my friends stayed up until like 3am and shared loads of interesting music.

7.5/10
I really can’t describe whether I should know if there’s a deeper meaning to this or it’s already in plain sight?
As for that Kira theme I posted, it’s still hasn’t been released yet so it might get change and no I doubt it’ll be a new montage song since I’m pretty 0 gaming Youtubers know JoJo’s Bizzare Adventures.
EDIT: I almost forgot to post a song lol. Here:

Please ignore the huge exaggeration face on Funny Valentine AKA Japanese Donald Trump.

(JJMAJR) #38

Starts out okay…
1 minute later…
Meh. It’s alright. Upbeat and everything.

(BlackboltLW) #39

[quote=“JJMAJR;207216”]

Holyshiet, this kind of genre was my jam 5 years ago. Reminds me of that age when I was still stuck with my PS2.

Anyway

(MrLashnibro) #40

[quote=“BlackboltLW;207465”][quote=“JJMAJR;207216”]

Holyshiet, this kind of genre was my jam 5 years ago. Reminds me of that age when I was still stuck with my PS2.

Anyway

[/quote]

7.5/10
I kinda like it actually.