randomZ

(Apples) #1

Hai guyz, lets create here a pool of players without a team to compete in tlr / any future cup. The point is to show here who and who is free, and create a random team if we are enough players, OFC if you prefer to merc for another established team instead its not a problem, the point is to play!

team randomZ already created on tourney.cc sites : http://tlr-etqw.tourney.cc/participants/73979/randomz/. I’m far from being the team “captain” its just that the creator get to be it, can happily pass this to anyone who wants to assume this role for a mixed team of drunk basterdz :smiley: (good luck!)

So far we have :

#Euro :

• apples
  • matsy
  • crazY
  • YumYum
  • murka
  • chris
  • Gradis

#NA :

Keep this thread clean please, send me a pm and I’ll update this post. I only added myself here, evn tho dtwish / pliscin n co already told they were free, I wont go ahead and write them down till I get a pm from them, dont want a stupid whine ala “meh who gave you the right to sign me on this random team” blabla *****)

Peace, if no motivation soon enough this thread will go down the toilet, if you want to play its now that you need to move your butt, not in 3 monthes…

(Seanza) #2

Nice effort apples, I was going to launch one of these threads with more structure etc and a formatted way of posting so that we could sticky it. Don’t hate on me :stuck_out_tongue:

(Apples) #3

Structure is for noobz :smiley:

Just write me a pm I’ll restructure the whole stuff if you had other ideas of the way of implementing this :wink:

(murka) #4

Memememe!

(I am actually serious)

(.Chris.) #5

Put my name down for a bit of that

(treefrog) #6

the structure of this thread is already going to shizazz

(Gradis) #7

chuck me name in