RAD Soldiers arrives on PC - play it now for free!

(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

RAD Soldiers arrives on PC - play it now for free!

Following its successful iOS debut late last year, RAD Soldiers is available for PC right now as a free download in the Chrome Web Store. Read on for information about the game and how to get it!
Continue reading…

(Ciakgb) #2

This kicks ass, FYI:)

(amazinglarry) #3

Awesome - very awesome. Already shared and sent out to my circle (and work).

I was slightly annoyed it didn’t ask for your warchest account at the beginning, but I’m glad it didn’t require me creating a new profile (after I skipped the tutorial).

(Ciakgb) #4

Yeah, that screen should come before the commander selection, but I guess they want the new user to have the easiest possible landing into the game.

(Nail) #5

interesting, looks great on my 24"

(EL-CO) #6

Great update. Chrome version is much nicer and smoother than my old iDevice. I’m really happy about this.
One (possible) bug is, that I had reward crate in solo much, and tried to open with the keys but failed by ‘network problem’ although everything looks fine. I’ve already lost two of my keys without any reward! I would like to know what inside the box and want back my lost keys if possible.

(Jerry-Rigs) #7

[QUOTE=EL-CO;468278]Great update. Chrome version is much nicer and smoother than my old iDevice. I’m really happy about this.
One (possible) bug is, that I had reward crate in solo much, and tried to open with the keys but failed by ‘network problem’ although everything looks fine. I’ve already lost two of my keys without any reward! I would like to know what inside the box and want back my lost keys if possible.[/QUOTE]

What’s a reward Crate?

(Ciakgb) #8

U get random reward crates dropped in one player, u get three free keys but then u have buy them. Usually they are weapons, but sometimes the are soldiers!

(Hundopercent) #9

Yeah, sadly, I’ve gotten the same weapons and skin twice but I did get Archer which is pretty cool.

(Catnadian) #10

I only learned of this during it’s release since I’ve been away for a while, so this was an extremely pleasant surprise to come back to. Have been having loads of fun, fullscreen is amazing, thank you all a million times over for this!

(Nizer) #11

Love it! I was just waiting for a thing like this to happen! I don’t use appleware, I use Windows PC and Windows Phone, so at least I can now play it on my Windows 8 Tablet,. Sweet!

(Jerry-Rigs) #12

Because of the prize crates, I’m going back to the single player matches. I’ve gotten a toon, a couple weapons and an outfit. Not a great take, but I’ll keep buying keys and playing single for the prizes (and high scores).

(Hundopercent) #13

I got a Juan today lol. Pretty nice. Wouldnt mind more variety though. Got about 5 augs 4 semi autos and 3 shotties.

(EL-CO) #14

I tried to open a reward crate again, and the same thing happened. Now I lost all of my keys for nothing. It should be fixed, and hopefully I would like to get my keys back.

(RR2DO2) #15

Hey EL-CO, I just looked at your account history and you have successfully opened three crates. It seems like you got a network error with the game showing you the rewards, but the items did get successfully added to your inventory. Have a look through the barracks and look for some new things.

Out of curiosity, have you had any network errors in other parts of the game?

(Runeforce) #16

Does the alpha/beta players that have the Dev version have to redownload the game? Can we use our forums accounts for it now?

(Scrupus) #17

Runeforce: you have to download the new app, but you can then login with your existing forum/warchest account :slight_smile:

You even get your friendlist automatically linked into RAD - pretty neat :slight_smile:

(EL-CO) #18

[QUOTE=RR2DO2;468702]Hey EL-CO, I just looked at your account history and you have successfully opened three crates. It seems like you got a network error with the game showing you the rewards, but the items did get successfully added to your inventory. Have a look through the barracks and look for some new things.

Out of curiosity, have you had any network errors in other parts of the game?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It seemed that I’ve got my 2nd Carlito from crate. I have no idea haw to use two Carlito in my squad, but not a bad thing at all.
I usually have no such kind of network errors and I tested this in two different location with the same result. A bit strange.

(g00n) #19

Is this crate only on PC version?
Is ther multi games?
Any chance of Mac version via chrome future?

(Ciakgb) #20

Goon, works great on Mac now, check it out;)