RAD Soldiers arrives on PC - play it now for free!

(XazZzaX) #21

Thanks for this! I was finally able to check out this game, as I don’t have any Appleware. Only done a few of the starter challenges, but already find myself chuckling at the characters and missions. :slight_smile:

(g00n) #22

Goon, works great on Mac now, check it out;)

I’ll have to wait till I get a new computer Im still on tiger! so way behond firefox etc updates (they stopped)

(Ciakgb) #23

well, me too…just try chrome at the app store (free) and see if it works, then get Rad at Chrome store (also free).

Actually and amazingly, I’ve had zero Mac related issues.

(g00n) #24

I dont have a Intel Mac (PPC!!) and boy it is a pain looking if I had known the difference back 2004

(Ciakgb) #25

That sucks. Treat yourself to a new iMac:)

(Christophicus) #26

Can’t believe that I missed this announcement. Really looking forward to checking out the game now :)!

(General_Rommel) #27

Wait… so how do you play this on your Mac?

(tinker) #28

google says there is a working chrome version for mac… then chromestore for mac and with that the rest should actually run…

(General_Rommel) #29

You mean using Chrome the browser? I think I found the Chromestore, but I can’t find the game (searched RAD soldiers, R.A.D. Soldiers, etc).

Is it because I’m in Canada?

(General_Rommel) #30

OK, found it in the chrome store by googling it (duh… didn’t find it when searching within the store itself, but a google search), and it finds the app on the store, but the “Free” button is greyed out.

At the top it says:

“This Application is not supported on your computer. Installation has been disabled”

I’m on a Mac Mini (Mid 2010) running 10.8.5

(samfeel) #31

How to sync my account on Iphone to PC? I don’t want to signup a new account :frowning:

(tinker) #32

well… if you registered on your iPhone (start-screen --> options --> register/sign in) then it was with an email-account.
now on your PC when the game starts and it says “register” you tap on “sign in with warchest account” , type in your in-game name or email and you’re there

(attack) #33

is it me or run this game laggy fps wise?

(vspencer2016) #34

i have in on my macbook pro but fullscreen is not working because F11 is the volume

(Nail) #35

you can set fullscreen from options