Question to those who have played the korean Quakewars Online.

(darthmob) #21

[QUOTE=signofzeta;241111]an Assault Rifle with Grenade Launcher, except the Assault Rifle does not have the red dot sight that the ETQW Assault Rifles are known for.[/QUOTE]Isn’t it like that in ETQW as well? I’m not a hundred percent sure but you can’t use the sight anyway so it makes sense.

(Seanza) #22

I’ve investigated the update further, here’s what I found:

Volcano has been added! (check my video)
There are (terrible quality) videos that have been added to teach people how to drive certain vehicles and play certain classes
They’ve implemented clan messenger (Like I even know where that is anyway?!)
They’ve updated the game menu UI… just when I was getting used to the other one
They’ve updated stopwatch by changing spawntimes etc
They’ve updated objective mode by making quarter rounds

(signofzeta) #23

you know how in ETQW, the grenade launcher has a sight on top of the gun, but is never used? In QWO, the grenade launcher doesn’t have the sight on top of the gun, and the field ops could use the grenade launcher.

(darthmob) #24

[QUOTE=signofzeta;241169]you know how in ETQW, the grenade launcher has a sight on top of the gun, but is never used? In QWO, the grenade launcher doesn’t have the sight on top of the gun, and the field ops could use the grenade launcher.[/QUOTE]I understood what you meant. I wasn’t sure if the gun sight is on the AR+GL in ETQW. You seem pretty confident that it is so that’s it. :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #25

I keep forgetting to order my chococrossies! :smiley:

(signofzeta) #26

For the non koreans that have access to quakewars online, how did you do it? I know you need some account, but how did you register for them? Do you have connections?

(INF3RN0) #27

Simple. Kill a Korean and steal their identity.

(Dthy) #28

where can i buy a korean?

(xTriXxy) #29

i guess its 4 3

(otakustar) #30

play crysis, there’s tons of them running around there, should be easy to catch one :smiley:
:stroggtapir:

(Nail) #31

don’t buy one, rent one

(skywest) #32

I’m korean .I can’t speak English. Please be understanding
I’m ETQW user.
When i played QWO, i shocked.
no bob no console and bad map editing and hitbox, even don’t change crosshair
korean ETQW users always suggest don’t mess up game! but dragonfly doesn’t care to our suggestion

(INF3RN0) #33

[QUOTE=skywest;242038]I’m korean .I can’t speak English. Please be understanding
I’m ETQW user.
When i played QWO, i shocked.
no bob no console and bad map editing and hitbox, even don’t change crosshair
korean ETQW users always suggest don’t mess up game! but dragonfly doesn’t care to our suggestion[/QUOTE]

Western humor :wink:, google translate doesn’t tip you off on that stuff lol. I didn’t know that some of you guys played ETQW though. I think I noticed that ILlyn did, but wasn’t sure about the rest. Sure its a bit annoying not to have the console, etc, but I think the hit reg is quite good at least :). See you soon :penguin:!

(skywest) #34

I agree with that opinion
let’s enjoy the game:)

(varsovie) #35

The only problem during registration on http://qw.fpscamp.com is social security code.

My mate from Korea says it’s following syntax:
YYMMDD-SxxxxxC

YY - Year
MM - Month
DD - Day
S - sex ( 5-6 for people born before 1999).
XXXX - blah - city / count etc
C - checksum. Faster probe 0-9 , if this number isn’t readable in Your Korean ID :wink:

The next is family name … it should be registered on other sites and it’s big problem, because Korea has wide law problem with it (too many frauds) and really jail toxic topic it is.

We keep investigate … how to register Korean citizens without Korean language skill can register :wink:
But as people says QWO doesn’t have hitbox,console … much easier is to spend 5$ and buy full ETQW.

I saw many Korean games like WarRock, Combat Arms and sure in 99% that QWO will be this same Pay2Play model when for “free” player i all the time killed by everbody with powerfull weapons and to get any real frag player has to pay (micro-payment) for new gears,wepons,ammo … bleeee :frowning:

(AnthonyDa) #36

:eek::eek::eek:

(Gradis) #37

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

(.Chris.) #38

QWO isn’t worth all the hassle. You have the proper game already.

(brbrbr) #39

[QUOTE=otakustar;241644]play crysis, there’s tons of them running around there, should be easy to catch one :smiley:
:stroggtapir:[/QUOTE]

its North Korean.
wrong ones [to play online], i guess.
and hardly doubt that anyone in DPRK get web access in 5 yrs.
until SuperMan return and smash it into pieces. or re-unite with southern one.

(light_sh4v0r) #40

lol, should be interesting without hitboxes xD