Quake Wars: Resurrection

(Aristotle) #1

Ok, I am wanting to start a new league/series of tourneys (it all depends on number of players/teams interested).

Just wanted to say that I have a ruleset/config and everything set up for it, just want to know before I spend the monies involved with the website and possible prizes if it is going to be worth it. I would prefer for a league to have 8+ teams (everybody is encouraged to play) or for a few round robin tourneys I’d prefer 12+ teams, but in all honesty 8 would work.

I’ve seen interest picking back up in the game a little with the oncoming release of Brink and just wanted to check and see if setting this up is something realistic or if I would just be wasting my time.

If you’re interested and are a single player or have a team that is interested let me know.

(sixsixseven) #2

Good luck to your tourney. ill like to see one of your tourney’s in brink and u can count on me and dcm to win it

(Aristotle) #3

I can see you don’t lack confidence. We’ll see about Brink once it’s released.

(Apples) #4

Cant talk for the other in “BiAtch!” but I would be interested, maybe we’ll need to have some mercs tho… 4on4 or 6on6 btw?

Peace

(Aristotle) #5

I would prefer 6v6, but I’ll go 4v4 or 5v5 if that’s what players want.

(Apples) #6

I’m sure the funnier is 6on6, but its also the harder to get teams in sadly…

(Dthy) #7

Im interested as a merc for anyone

(INF3RN0) #8

@ aristotle; You should allow it to be whatever format teams can handle. IE if they only got 4 they do 4v4s or if both teams have 6 they can upgrade. GL (wish I had some time/net to play).

(Aristotle) #9

I’d be open to that honestly. I am open to just about anything to get the interest of players and teams.

(Rex) #10

:smiley: finally a real 6on6 cup!
Of course my team will play! And I’m looking forward to play vs NA players. :slight_smile:
(We would even play 4on4, but we prefer 6on6)

(Donnovan) #11

What time of the day, or night, and what day of week the matchs normally happens? Please give the timezone so i can convert it to mine :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thanks!

I will try to create a BRA [<O>] Team. We dont mind to play with high ping.

(Seanza) #12

Send me a message on MSN next time you’re on. We can talk about this :slight_smile:

(Apples) #13

Come at our irc naap :wink:

(H4rdc0re) #14

K Jared you were right. I just reinstalled because nestik got me back into this so for the second time you can count Decimated in :wink:

I hope we could field 6 if its 6v6…

(sixsixseven) #15

screw that tournament, i just uninstalled again so u wont see me. but u will definitely see hardcore, nestik, fencing, and the rest of the qw DCM

(INF3RN0) #16

Posers! *chars

(Nihilist) #17

What is this DCM nonsense? :wink:

(sereNADE) #18

tags to warm the heart :smiley:

(AKAMrSmiley) #19

You guys should have pretended to be Team HOT… Instead you guys chose to pretend to be the team that lost to hubris in CAL season 2 semi-finals… At least pretend to be the best.

(Aristotle) #20

rofl nice, and will do Seanza.

also, nihlist you sexy beast, where have you been hiding.