PS3 Users - I need Brink friends

(DouglasDanger) #21

We need to get a sticky PSN players list. And stickies for xbl and steam too. There are several threads like this every week.

DouglasDanger

(fearlessfox) #22

Anyone playing Brink tonight with fireteams enabled? Send me an invite. I’ll be online in about an hour.

(nightwolf76) #23

Feel free to add me. I was online last night for a bit and found trying to get decent multi player games going was a huge pain. nightwolf76 is my PSN tag. I usually play an Engineer on the security side and buff my team’s weapon damage on constant basis. Also working on a soldier, but haven’t gone too far yet. Game time is usually evenings Central time.

(BallsPartyof2) #24

Alrighty then, more ID’s to add. Great! If there are other threads like this one, please post a link and I will add those ID’s as well and produce a master list.

I will be on tonight but late, my daughter has a end of the year concert so I’ll be home late but always Brink, every night.

Where do we play? Yes campaign. Yes Free Play. So far what is working is someone will be the host for the night and setup a private match and send invites, I like playing of course on HARD and do co-op. I hope in the next couple of days the Chat rooms catch on and we can start having VS matches. We will see. Depends on how many give the chat room a try and also understand how it works. Some gamers are still new to what a chat room is and how to use it quickly even while in a game. I have a text pad which makes it a lot faster. Play with it or get on, turn on your mic and I’ll talk your head off on how I use it. I discovered too last night that you can be in multi chat rooms at the same time. I don’t recommend this but it does work. I hate long post. Sorry guys. See some of you tonight, remind me to tell you about the tag “BallsPartyof2”.

(Shane_O) #25

I’m looking for Brink players as well. As I haven’t played this game on-line yet, I would love to play with some level-headed people. I’m an older gamer(34) and I’m easy to get along with. I’ll be playing this weekend.

Anyone, feel free to add me.

PSN ID : Shane_O

Mic: Yes!

Mountain time.

(fearlessfox) #26

We really need to sort some big games between us… just searched 10 times in a row, and:

1 Advanced game found, 3 humans on one side, one on the other.
0 Big Team Games found.
1 Standard with 2 Humans.

I’m trying so hard to love this game…

(Bedrock_66) #27

good games tonight with fluentfox…people feel free to add and join in with your mic on! if you can add your location in your profile…helps with who best to add with time zones/lag

(fearlessfox) #28

Yeh, GGs even if we were swarmed to hell! I can’t believe we made it into the room with 5 seconds to go… :stuck_out_tongue:

Will definitely hook up for some more Bed, and anyone who wants in with us please get on board! Will be online tomorrow evening from 8-11 GMT.

BRING MICS.

That is all.

(BallsPartyof2) #29

Lets see what happens this weekend but I am certainly down and I want the same.

(FoFifth) #30

Here is my PSN i.d: FoFifth

I will add you guys, I’m also looking for people to play with. Ive had a hard time and its made me want to play this game less and less even though I love it.

(BallsPartyof2) #31

Thanks to ScavageJon, EatItRaw, darthmadman, FoFifth for the games last night. I was stoked when my buddy from Germany joined in. Good times. I’ll post more at lunch but it was fun and hope this weekend we can really get some big matches going.

(chamber666) #32

had a kickass fireteam going with madman and totalbacon. if our competition had been a little more challenging it would’ve been tits

(ataliba) #33

I’m working on getting a mic… but if not I’ll be using the objective thingy

(phathod) #34

My psn id is phathod, same as my user name. I’m usually on late night, but I’m occasionally on during the day. Hit me up if you want to play, I’m big on teamwork and I have a mic.

(AZTEC-SJSU) #35

If you love Jack Black…then you’ll want to add me to be the FTS comedian!!!

PSN: Aztec-SJSU

I am a total support type gamer… Not a Rambo.
When do I play??? …game is on at all timezones.

Operative/ Medic

(BallsPartyof2) #36

LOL, will do. It’ll be late tonight.

(AmishWarMachine) #37

AmishWarMachine

(NW USA, GMT -8)
(have mic)

EDIT: Added that I have a mic

(BallsPartyof2) #38

You posted just in time. Just leaving work now and laptop is broke so I will not be able to check the site untill Tues. I’ll add the rest of ya when I get back or just send me a friend request directly over the 3 day weekend.

Brink Mode: on

(raddbj03) #39

wish this was a sticky thread as well, o well.

psn id - raddbj03

still looking for people so keep adding everyone and we can build a strong community.

(ataliba) #40

hopefully… cos i can only play with friends… matchmaking is unexistent