Project-X

(Eugeny) #41

No, only a new map and slightly added old.

(Eugeny) #42

To beta testing to be.

(vicpas) #43

Hi, Eugeny.

I think that you would must to remove more torch on tombs.

(ronboy) #44

[QUOTE=vicpas;232128]Hi, Eugeny.

I think that you would must to remove more torch on tombs.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Tombs are supposed to be dark, and not have a bunch of torches.

(BackSnip3) #45

Compile with Q3Map2 then, as you showed on your versus topic:rolleyes:

(Eugeny) #46

The new version of the project is accessible.

(ronboy) #47

On the project x website?

(Eugeny) #48

Yes, On website.

(ronboy) #49

Eugeny, is the updated version both the .exe and .zip files? I downloaded the .zip file version, and didn’t notice any changes.

(Eugeny) #50

Both files are updated

(ronboy) #51

It was only one level long, and everything looked the same. What changes did you make?

(Eugeny) #52

There 2 maps: piramid and following tomb1.

(ronboy) #53

I opened the pk3 file, and in the maps folder only found 1 map: tomb1.

(Eugeny) #54

Has now downloaded zip-archive and has seen that all on a place.

(BackSnip3) #55

It works for me,the new added level is way better than the previous one,
I like all the zombies coming from the ceiling and that little boss with music.I have found 3 of the 4 secret rooms,couldn’t find the first one :smiley:

There could have been more changes to to previous level.The end is better at the axis lab,because there are more soldiers, but I couldn’t finish it, I ended having no more dynamite and couldn’t open the door,because the wall wouldn’t be destroyed by grenades, too bad…

(Eugeny) #56

[QUOTE=BackSnip3;232302]It works for me,the new added level is way better than the previous one,
I like all the zombies coming from the ceiling and that little boss with music.I have found 3 of the 4 secret rooms,couldn’t find the first one :smiley:

There could have been more changes to to previous level.The end is better at the axis lab,because there are more soldiers, but I couldn’t finish it, I ended having no more dynamite and couldn’t open the door,because the wall wouldn’t be destroyed by grenades, too bad…[/QUOTE]

It is necessary to be scattered by dynamite less.:wink:

I will think of dynamite addition.

(Eugeny) #57

[QUOTE=BackSnip3;232302]I have found 3 of the 4 secret rooms,couldn’t find the first one :smiley:

[/QUOTE]

I will think of section addition on a site about secrets.

(ronboy) #58

Hold on a minute. I downloaded the .zip file version yesterday, and only had one map: tomb1. There can’t be an additional level unless it is in the maps folder. :confused:

(Eugeny) #59

BackSnip3 Has played. Especially, before putting a file on a site, I have checked up it in game.

(ronboy) #60

Eugeny, I found the cause of the Register Item: Null error, but how do I fix it? Here’s what I saw in the console: BG_FindItem2 ( ): unable to locate item ‘weapon_flamethrower’.
Edit: I found the cause. I spelled flamethrower “flamethower” in my script. I left out the “r” in “thrower”.
I’m glad it’s working now.