Project-X

(Eugeny) #21

The project-x demo, with the second mission will be soon accessible.

(Eugeny) #22

Preparation for distribution has begun.

(ronboy) #23

That’s good news Eugeny. :stroggbanana:

(Eugeny) #24

Project-X Demo is accessible to downloading on an official site in section “Download”.

(ronboy) #25

It’s much better than the first version was. Good work Eugeny. :armadillochase:

(Eugeny) #26

Today has tried to look for the project and was surprised. On several sites devoted rtcw has found out news about my project.:cool:

(BackSnip3) #27

Tested the map today.
That’s a good piece of work!I just found a little caulked bug there :tongue:

It’s at the begin where you meet the first axis soldiers.

My remarks on this map:
-The cinematic scenes are very cool,but it looks like first person view with all that looking around and it’s at the height of head and then it changes to another camera, looks strange…
-The lighting is too bright for me, maybe consider “shutting down” some of those torches:rolleyes: or use Q3Map2:tongue:
-I can’t really play with no alert unless I got some aimbot or something :smiley: Sometimes like 5 soldiers are facing you, you can’t kill them all with the silenced luger,maybe a sten would be cool there :slight_smile:
-I would like to see some variety in the walls with decals like in that cut scene where axis have panzerfaust, there are different textures than the other walls and there are bricks on the wall :slight_smile:

-The X-Lab soldiers are strangely acting, first you destroy the wall and the soldier is not alerted at all, then you destroy that “crystal wall” and the big door magically opens with this time alerted soldiers with venom:confused:

I haven’t seek for the secret room :tongue: Shame on me I must play it again now!

Keep up the good work!

(ronboy) #28

Thanks for mentioning me in the credits Eugeny.

(Berzerkr) #29

Would you please offer the map without installer?

(Eugeny) #30

At you it is not installed rtcw?

(Eugeny) #31

I will soon lay out on testing a new map.

(ronboy) #32

An additional level for project x?

(Eugeny) #33

yes, addittional level.

(Berzerkr) #34

Please release it as zip too, because players with Linux or an Mac can’t install a exe file.
And a lot of people (me included) don’t want to run an installer only to play a addon.

(Eugeny) #35

[QUOTE=Berzerkr;231742]Please release it as zip too, because players with Linux or an Mac can’t install a exe file.
And a lot of people (me included) don’t want to run an installer only to play a addon.[/QUOTE]

Through pair minutes look on a site.

(Eugeny) #36

Berzerkr, if somewhere you spread, refer to a site

(Eugeny) #37

Through a pair of clocks will begin beta testing of a new map

(BackSnip3) #38

That’s good news :slight_smile:

(Eugeny) #39

The testing beginning is transferred without day

(ronboy) #40

Will project x be ready soon?