- Guardian's revives not tracked in Profile
- Defect, stats, backend
- Low, low-medium
- Last known good version, first affected version:
- For reference: Guardian Update, Balance Update (resumed counting of kills in Profile)
- First known occurrence:
- Last week of December 2017
- Today’s version:
- 20180125 Hotfix (twitter.com) (20180123 Lead and Iron)
In the Profile page, where it lists the number of revives ever made under your account, Guardian’s revives aren’t being counted towards that number.
If I revive as Guardian and come back to the Profile page, the number of revives stays the same.
Steps to reproduce:
- Revive teammates as Guardian
- Number of revives in Profile increases
- Number of revives in Profile stays the same
- CMM post-match and Recent Matches stats are okay. Her revives will appear correctly on those pages.
- Other medics’ revives are okay. Their revives are tracked as usual.
- If I revive with Guardian and Phoenix in the same match, only Phoenix’s revives will count in the Profile.