Post your ownage moments against other clans

(Red_Moses) #61

Tango, I’m glad it’s over, too.
Oh, here’s the video I “accidentally” recorded. It’s in two parts.
On the second video, minute mark 7:15 explains it all. :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/Z5s36nI4q_Q

//youtu.be/1WWhtIHJVEM

(tangoliber) #62

Good video. Respect to your clan, and respect to Warsniper for staying in the round until the end. :slight_smile:

You guys should scrimmage against Junky and Shotta sometimes. They can probably get 4v4 or 5v5 during most times. I’m changing my schedule, so unfortunately, I won’t be able play in the same times with them much anymore.

The PS3 community in Brink is honestly the best thing about the game. Its 99% all good attitudes and friendliness. People who just want to play and improve, and develop good teamwork.

(Red_Moses) #63

I’m always open to a match with Junky and clan. I play with them quite frequently, actually. I look forward to seeing you on the Ark, tango!

(EGM_noey77) #64

where is the next video, that we are resistance in aquarium? lol they just show their winning moment in a 1 vs 2 lol, u hosted a private match that only invites can join, when i was kicked out i cannot go back in the match, how many times i asked you to send invites? they just took the opportunity in that 1 vs 2, rage quit? how many times i kicked out? to tell me rage quit.

(EGM_noey77) #65

well edited video, look like in that video we couldn’t get any kills here’s the result in the end 1 v 2:

(thesuzukimethod) #66

10char10char

(Red_Moses) #67

You want the video of both of you rage quitting on Labs? Son, you need to settle down a bit. Also, it wasn’t invite only because I set it to “Friends and Invite”. Sorry :slight_smile:

(thesuzukimethod) #68

[QUOTE=tangoliber;373467]
Edit:
Btw, I gotta give respect to EGM for the first match. They were in a bad spawncamping situation, as we were… and they managed to break out eventually. They played it well. I think it was Noey77 who took out the Lobster and starting clearing out the mines and turrets. Good job for that.[/QUOTE]

This indeed. I was impressed with the flexibility of strategy, the improvisation to break through our defense…I got frustrated with other aspects of our interaction, but you guys are formidable opponents.

(VG_JUNKY) #69

This indeed. I was impressed with the flexibility of strategy, the improvisation to break through our defense…I got frustrated with other aspects of our interaction, but you guys are formidable opponents.

just not at all respectful, if u were maybe there would be a few more matches in ur future

(thesuzukimethod) #70

heya, i assume you’re directing this at the EGM crew and not me. :slight_smile: since i was just seconding what tango said about them breaking our defense in the first (now infamous?) C city match last week…if so, i fixed it for ya… lol

edited to add: If not, then i challengez you to’s a clanz battle. :smiley: 0v0, all bots (we just spectate our own team of bots as it fights the other one)…hahahaha

(DonkeyDong) #71

GOD GUYS CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP… YOU ARE WASTING SPACE ON THE PUBLIC FORUMS WITH YOUR STUPID CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN EACH OTHER… NO ONE CARES…

Start private messaging yourselfs … then you’ll see why NOONE is replying other then commenting how this RETARDED CONSOLE conversation is just wasting our time

(Apples) #72

[QUOTE=DonkeyDong;373761]GOD GUYS CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP… YOU ARE WASTING SPACE ON THE PUBLIC FORUMS WITH YOUR STUPID CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN EACH OTHER… NO ONE CARES…

Start private messaging yourselfs … then you’ll see why NOONE is replying other then commenting how this RETARDED CONSOLE conversation is just wasting our time[/QUOTE]

Aha someone took his grumpy pill this morning :smiley:

Moar <3 for teh donkeyzZzz

(thesuzukimethod) #73

lol donkeydong…junky and I are buds, just giving him crap (as a joke) in the manner that another poster on here was dishing it out.

sorry if we wasted some of the space, every time i look there are like, 2 people viewing this particular forum, i didnt think anyone would care. now that i know it’s prohibited, i’ll refrain. but, as with all things on the internet, you dont have to read it if you dont want to.

(Verticae) #74

I think a lot of us are just sad that this is now the highlight of Brink competition: A bunch of yappy console players who do very little more than brag about how good they are and whine the moment anyone suggests otherwise.

(DonkeyDong) #75

[QUOTE=thesuzukimethod;373770]lol donkeydong…junky and I are buds, just giving him crap (as a joke) in the manner that another poster on here was dishing it out.

sorry if we wasted some of the space, every time i look there are like, 2 people viewing this particular forum, i didnt think anyone would care. now that i know it’s prohibited, i’ll refrain. but, as with all things on the internet, you dont have to read it if you dont want to.[/QUOTE]

Hey Suzy,

Sorry. Took my happy pills (beer). Go, have your fun, you are young, children, you should do nothing but don’t give a flying @#$ because you are too young to care.

But don’t do it here because you’ll find people will chew you up really fast.

(thesuzukimethod) #76

yappy? i resemble that remark… :slight_smile:

i’d like to think i’m pretty reasoned/measured in my response other than i was too dense to avoid the trap (responding at all).

also, donkeydong (just love typing that i guess)…who’s gonna be more embarrassed if it turns out i’m older than you…you or i? :slight_smile:

off to some happy pills of my own (beer too). it was 108 here today…which is about 42 in the rest of the modern world.

(x-Transient-x) #77

Yo EGM,

My clan would like to play you 3 v 3. Add me on PSN: M82-xVoodoox. You will accept our challenge right?

(Verticae) #78

None of the other mentioned ones though. :wink:

Really, it seems to be mostly one clan/person within this thread who ruins any good name PS3 competition might’ve had. It’s a pretty big shame.

(Rex) #79

My best ownage moment was when I killed one of a good clan with my Carb9 with just 20 bullets!

(Gradis) #80

i had a great poo.