Post your ownage moments against other clans

(EGM_noey77) #41

[QUOTE=Verticae;373247]Remember kids, we have an ignore button. Some people aren’t worth your time. :)[/QUOTE] lol ask yourself? you are the one keep coming here!!!

(EGM_noey77) #42

are this clan worth a match? here what they said after they lost in a 2 v 2 match offense and defense in container city stopwatch 30 minutes clock:

(EGM_noey77) #43

another one

(EGM_noey77) #44

one more

(EGM_noey77) #45

result of that match.

(thesuzukimethod) #46

You should also post my previous message where I said gg and your response where you told me that I suck and that you wanted to play the best player in my clan in a 1v1 with AI.

I was irritated with your trash talking, especially since i thought it was a fun and well fought match - but i regret saying that b/c i hate excuses, you guys won because you beat us. tango and i have both said so. still too bad we didnt get to host the second half.

(INF3RN0) #47

This thread is in the wrong forum section.

(EGM_noey77) #48

nitrogamer your clan member with red moses your clan member too, btw nitrogamer is the host in a 2 EGM vs 5 just awhile ago…and we are offense here in founders tower. tell me how suck is your clan. he did quit that match in 60 sec. before it end but thanks his name still on that match. look at our other matches ur clan member nitrogamer join our team. wtf i though clan battle why he joined our team?

(EGM_noey77) #49

we are done with your clan “junky and the arkestra” you all suck!!!

(EGM_noey77) #50

all your clan member are good to blah blah blah but easy to beat. btw red moses added me as a friend as he want a clan match rightaway after i added him as i saw him playing brink i said clan match is now ready after a few minutes he’s gone LOGOFF bye bye… lol what a coward!!!

(EGM_noey77) #51

another embarrassment to your clan “junky and the arkestra”

(EGM_noey77) #52

red moses sent friend request i didn’t accept him yet because i dont know him, then he sent this message:

so i added him then he sent me “clan battle?” i answered yes after my yes he never reply back then he logoff

i sent message to his teammate:

after 20 minutes red moses login for 2 minutes just to reply to me then he logoff again, here’s what i got from him:

wtf friday??? it’s only monday today. clan match he has so many extra condition no cc, no sec tower, no shipyard, dude why NO we will play stopwatch. every team has a turn to be security/resistance.

(EGM_noey77) #53

stop asking me a clan match if you are part of the clan “JUNKY AND ARKESTRA” they are like blah blah blah clan match then i answered yes boom they are all gone. in the end no clan battle… another wasted moment…

(Red_Moses) #54

First, I sent you a friend request today, and I sent you the clan battle message last night, but I digress.
You have a problem with the fact that we want to play on Friday? That’s your problem. If you want to do it tonight, let’s do it tonight. If you’re so good, play us. Back up your talk, because right now said talk is really cheap. I’ve seen nothing from you so far that would suggest that you are as good as you say you are.
So many conditions? What’s wrong with 4v4, no bots, and no one-sided maps? Even playing ground is far better.
Also, I’m not part of VG’s clan, but I realize that wasn’t directed towards me (just stating that).

Edit: If you want to play any of the maps, we can

(EGM_noey77) #55

actually anytime as long im online, i thought we gonna do it this morning but you logged off after i sent the invitation. dont do it again tonight. tonight is set so be there.

(Red_Moses) #56

Tonight is gonna happen. I’m sorry you thought that the match was going to be this morning.

(tangoliber) #57

I finally got my 1v1 with him. I had host advantage…but that was the point. The point was to show the impact that host advantage has on consoles, and to show why we always play 2 matches and switch hosts. The point is to show why you shouldn’t run to the internet and make an “owned” list after playing one match as host.

He died twice, I blew up the gate on CC, and then he quit. He called me a cheater because of the host advantage.

Noey77, whatever disadvantage you felt you were at in that match…that is exactly what I felt in the first match. Except that we didn’t quit. We played to the end, and then we said Good Game. Had we immediately played the 2nd match, then there would have never been any talk about host advantage. The reason we play 2 is so that no one can make excuses. I would have loved it if you had played the whole match. You would have earned my respect, and you would have gotten a sincere “Good Game” from me.

I knew that he wouldn’t have a chance when I had host advantage. To be honest, noey77 seems like a good player. As good as any other experienced player in Brink. He may be better than me…though that isnt a remarkable feat, since I’m not that good.

So, he didn’t get “owned” in Brink. But maybe in life…

Edit:
Btw, I gotta give respect to EGM for the first match. They were in a bad spawncamping situation, as we were… and they managed to break out eventually. They played it well. I think it was Noey77 who took out the Lobster and starting clearing out the mines and turrets. Good job for that.

(tangoliber) #58

Btw, I heard that an interesting video will be released soon.
On the top of the “Brink world” on Thursday. Then, after a weekend of trash talk, it all comes crashing down on Monday.

(tangoliber) #59

I look forward to seeing the video of Moses’ clan match with you.

On top of the “Brink world” on Thursday…And then that world comes crashing down on Monday.

(tangoliber) #60

Btw, I hear there is an interesting video coming out soon.

On top of the “Brink world” on Thursday…After a weekend of making “owned” lists, that world comes crashing down on Monday.

Edit: Also, I want to say that I have respect for the PC clans/teams. You don’t see them trash talking on this board. Maybe they do it elsewhere…but it seems to me that they play to “play”, not to “own”, and they keep it respectful.
Plus, they actually know what they are doing and have Enemy Territory experience, while we are just total amateurs. :slight_smile:

I’m just glad this is over.