Post your ownage moments against other clans

(thesuzukimethod) #21

i dont usually do this:

but you earned it. congratulations.

(tangoliber) #22

I still want to play the 2nd match where we host. It will be a 2v2.

I’m not sure why this started. We were on good terms after the match. I never trash talked or complained. Then I get online yesterday, and people aren’t being respectful to each other anymore. Not really sure what hapened.

Anyway, please let me know when you will be online. Set it up with me, not with Junky please.

(Verticae) #23

I’ve seen a lot of stupidity when I helped set up the ClanBase Console Cups, but this thread tops all that. gg.

(thesuzukimethod) #24

sorry guys, i got frustrated and i should have just let it go.

(Verticae) #25

I wasn’t talking about your side of it. :slight_smile:

(thesuzukimethod) #26

appreciate the sentiment, but it takes two to tango (sorry tango, lol)

(EGM_noey77) #27

[QUOTE=thesuzukimethod;372698]i dont usually do this:

but you earned it. congratulations.[/QUOTE]
is anybody cares on what you did? its for your own good, well have fun.

(EGM_noey77) #28

[QUOTE=thesuzukimethod;372719]sorry guys, i got frustrated and i should have just let it go.[/QUOTE] lol looking for some sympathy, SO PATHETIC!!!

(tangoliber) #29

I’m online right now noey77. Can you play?

(EGM_noey77) #30

sorry but out in the club djing, im just using my ipad, weekend never got much time to play.

(tangoliber) #31

OK, just message me next time you are online, and I’ll try to make it. Thanks

(EGM_noey77) #32

i would like to but VG_junky said that you told him that i lag so u think do we still need another match if im lagging? i dont want that to become excuse if you lost again, for the record, we never lost in a clan match yet. nobody can claim it yet.

(chump) #33

(VG_JUNKY) #34

^this^
very acurrate :slight_smile:

(tangoliber) #35

I didn’t say you lagged. You had host advantage. That wouldn’t be a problem, except for the fact that we didn’t play the 2nd map where we get to host.
Host advantage is why we always play 2 maps and switch hosts. Its really frustrating if someone only plays you once as host and then avoids playing the 2nd match. Hope you understand where I’m coming from.
I have never made excuses. After the match, I said good game. Look through my past posts and see what I wrote. If you beat me in the 2nd match, I will be the first to post “good game” in your topic as well.

(tangoliber) #36

I’ve never made excuses for any match.
After the 2nd match, whether win or lose, you will get the same response from me. “Good Game”

(tangoliber) #37

I’ve never made excuses for any match.
After the 2nd match, whether win or lose, you will get the same response from me. “Good Game”

(Apples) #38

*apples joins #popcorn

(EGM_noey77) #39

[QUOTE=tangoliber;373131]I’ve never made excuses for any match.
After the 2nd match, whether win or lose, you will get the same response from me. “Good Game”[/QUOTE] how many times i told you we can make a clan match as many as u want if im online okay? my last match was last thursday and never get another match yet as i asked vg_junky last friday morning if we will be having a match and he said no so i head to our club that night. u should check my stat… did you find any matches after we owned your clan?

(Verticae) #40

Remember kids, we have an ignore button. Some people aren’t worth your time. :slight_smile: