Post a screenshot if you get a S4 Ranked Skin to Drop after a match

(K1X455) #1

Post the screen shot of the drop (not what was in the drop) and state how many matches you have played

(ThePigVomit) #2

Sry no screenie, I got a drop after 16 matches ( including qualifying matches) it was a PDP Aimee.

(Chris Mullins) #3

No luck yet :frowning:

(ImSploosh) #4

Got one after my 3rd or 4th game I think. It was a BR16 Skyhammer.

I’ve gotten 4 since season 2, of which 3 were duplicates. I’m not even kidding. None so far this event, though.

(K1X455) #6

OK… if you get them before you saw this thread, that’s OK. I previously had 500 matches from Season 3 and did not get a single drop.

Me and Salty McSalt thinks it had something to do with keeping Easter Eggs in the basket too long.

(Shenaynays) #7

three skins deep so far, 1 god tier, 1 shit tier and one rhino

(ImSploosh) #8

Anyone know the percentage for them to drop? This season was the first time I actually got one. I remember seeing the percentage being like 2% chance at the end of the match, but idk.

(Sorotia) #9

@ImSploosh said:
Anyone know the percentage for them to drop? This season was the first time I actually got one. I remember seeing the percentage being like 2% chance at the end of the match, but idk.

Yeah, they say it’s a 2% chance for them to drop.

@Sorotia said:

@ImSploosh said:

And this is pretty accurate in my experience. I usually get one or 2 per season and I generally play around 150 matches.

(Ptiloui) #11

@Wintergreen said:

@Sorotia said:

@ImSploosh said:

And this is pretty accurate in my experience. I usually get one or 2 per season and I generally play around 150 matches.

I guess i was pretty lucky to get one from my 10+ games done during S3 :smile:

(ThePigVomit) #12

@K1X455 said:
OK… if you get them before you saw this thread, that’s OK. I previously had 500 matches from Season 3 and did not get a single drop.

Me and Salty McSalt thinks it had something to do with keeping Easter Eggs in the basket too long.

I had 150 matches in S3 with zero drops. Didn’t buy any cases either as I’m not a fan of the reds.

(K1X455) #13

Anyone got a drop yet?

(Artyrim) #14

Almost 50 matches and still 0. I remember that in season 2 I got 1 from about 350 matches.

(Press E) #15

@Sorotia said:

@ImSploosh said:

2% chance per match, or per case drop? Cause 2% of 40~% is quite a bit different from just 2%…

(emjot) #16

60+ matches, no drop so far.

(K1X455) #17

I’m 105 matches and not a single drop

(Sorotia) #18

@STARRYSOCK said:

@Sorotia said:

@ImSploosh said:

2% chance per match, or per case drop? Cause 2% of 40~% is quite a bit different from just 2%…

2% chance that a case drop will be a ranked skin case.

(ImSploosh) #19

@K1X455 said:
I’m 105 matches and not a single drop

How the hell man. lol I’m still amazed that people manage to get that many matches in. It would take me about 10 hours a day to get 10 matches a day, maybe less, but it would still take quite a while. Guess I’m just getting unlucky with the 20-30 minute wait times. Some days are better than others though. Today I’ve gotten pretty lucky with 5-15 minute wait times. Seems like the time of day doesn’t matter either as I’ve played at all times, including peak times. I play in NA btw.

(K1X455) #20

@ImSploosh The moment my ELO crosses a certain threshold, I will have longer queue times to dissuade me from playing ranked ever again. But right now, my matches are severely infested by leavers, leavers, leavers, AFKers, idiots and clueless potatoes that play music louder than what the game sounds can offer. So the moment I rank up or get successive wins, game ELO has it’s way of putting these clowns into my matches.

And I’m not happy if the other team suffers the same fate. Of the 105 matches I have taken, only 3 were drawn because each was side was well participated and well fought. I value those 3 matches more than the wins I got.