Post a screenshot if you get a S4 Ranked Skin to Drop after a match

(Melinder) #21

@K1X455 said:
But right now, my matches are severely infested by leavers, leavers, leavers,

Might not be leaving intentionally, about 25% of games have people randomly dropping out without the ability to rejoin.

(K1X455) #22

Seems likely that the leavers who drop unintentionally could not rejoin because they have dynamic IP. If they attempt to reconnect with a different IP their session is lost and they default to having left the match.

(K1X455) #23

over 150 matches, and nada.

(K1X455) #24

210 matches done, still nada.

(AlbinMatt) #25

@K1X455 said:

Where do you even play? 210 matches is like waiting over 1000 minutes for queues for me.

(Meerkats) #26

Where do you find out if you got a case drop? I got one, don’t know if I got it after a match or just a, “hey big boy / girl, here’s a freebie for trying ranked for the first time.” Played three matches, had a case in inventory. D45 Redeye.

I’ve looked in the post match award summary marquee thingy, but it doesn’t show.

(ImSploosh) #27

@AlbinMatt said:

@K1X455 said:

Where do you even play? 210 matches is like waiting over 1000 minutes for queues for me.

More than that in the U.S… 210 x 20= 4200 minutes. That’s 70 hours of wait time. Factor in say an average 15 minute game (normally longer, but I’m accounting for stomps and what not), that’s 3150 minutes of gameplay. The wait ends up being longer than the actual games! So 7350 minutes or 122.5 hours of Ranked… That’s impossible at the moment in the U.S…

I’m guessing EU is more populated. I’d have to play all day just to find maybe 10-15 matches. I normally play about 3-5 a day if I’m lucky. Makes me sad every time man. Ranked is a wasteland.

Anyways, still nothing yet in terms of drops other than the one I got after my first 1-3 matches. Just as @Meerkats said, I’m unsure when that one dropped. Also, I want that damn Redeye!

(K1X455) #28

my wait times vary from 20 seconds to 8 minutes depending on ToD and region (Asia, NA, EU West).

It’s an ongoing experiment to 300 matches to see if skin will drop. You should see a skin drop in the end match result screen where it shows the scores, kills, assists, etc.

(K1X455) #29

So I’m just 4 matches away from 300 and I still haven’t got a skin drop.

I do have the usual equipment case drops every now and then.

(Melinder) #30

@Postmann Has gotten three drops in around 30-40 matches.

(Artyrim) #31

Almost 150 matches and still 0
I started to check my matches since 60-70 matches ago and I have never seen in my or enemy team a ranked case

(Postmann) #32

@Melinder said:

2 Of them out of pubs…

(K1X455) #33

It’s an ongoing experiment to 300 matches to see if skin will drop> @Postmann said:

@Melinder said:

2 Of them out of pubs…

So you got 2 RS IV skin from playing ranked and 2 from playing in pubs…

(LifeupOmega) #34

Didn’t screenshot but I got the F12 from a random drop ranked case. Was in the first 2 games. Never gonna use it.

(Postmann) #35

@K1X455 said:
It’s an ongoing experiment to 300 matches to see if skin will drop> @Postmann said:

@Melinder said:

2 Of them out of pubs…

So you got 2 RS IV skin from playing ranked and 2 from playing in pubs…

2 from pubs, 1 from ranked.

(K1X455) #36

I got a case!!!

It didn’t drop, so I wasn’t able to take a screen shot

It magically appeared in my inventory after nearly 400 ranked matches.

(Your worst knifemare.) #37

@K1X455 said:
I got a case!!!

You didn’t even tell us what you got…
I’m stuck with a Blish Fletcher.

(K1X455) #38

@Lord_Coctus said:

@K1X455 said:
I got a case!!!

You didn’t even tell us what you got…
I’m stuck with a Blish Fletcher.

(DOORTOLIGHT) #39

Got a drop after 60 matches, It was a bad Turtle