No matter what, new players will be stupid (share ur stupid teammate moments too ig)

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #21

(cough) shameless self-advertising (cough)

Only time I find Guardian annoying is when you deal with excessive quantities of her or my team is apparently too inept to take out the deployable. I get why she exists but her ability is basically a band-aid fix to the ability spam issue in this game, but at the same time it can be spammed and abused in just the same way if the players using her know how to place the Sky Shields properly and with proper timing.

It also exemplifies even further why I hate Merc stacking in Dirty Bomb, as having 2+ good guardians can quickly become a sufficient annoyance on a good handful of maps; again even further worsened when your team chooses to constantly not destroy the shields at all. Besides, with how many abilities are considered explosives or projectiles in this game it does allow her to block a large chunk of abilities in this game with proper placement; something that is definitely open to exploitation via stacking by experienced users.

(HadronZodiac) #22

Thats not what i said, i was in second place (which doesnt really matter). They agreed it was unfair that i had access to hunter who was powerful sooooooo

2 - “the way in which one acts” i just read the definition sooooooooo wrecked

3 - Exactly, they dont matter, but are still there

maximum oof

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #23

Uhhhh…

What else is that supposed to mean?

Well if we’re playing the definition game.
Screenshot%20(131)Screenshot%20(132)
Not the same thing. (Yes, I see that action is a synonym of behavior, but their definitions are different, and behavior is not a synonym of action. Y’know since we’re playing the definition game.)
I have a feeling you’re still not gonna get the point of this, so let me explain.
Walking down the street is an action. Walking down the street with your head slumped with a pouty face, and earbuds in, is your behavior. As you said, the way in which one acts is not the same as the fact or process of doing something.

You’re still trying to act like my idea of someone being in the community is the same as your’s. I told you that I don’t see new players as part of the community because they’re too new, meaning they are not there (“there” being the community, just to make sure you get what I’m saying). Your idea is that as soon as someone installs the game, they’re part of the community. Doesn’t matter if their opinions mean absolutely nothing to anyone, so long as they are able to press the WASD keys, they’re a part of the community. That’s an opinion that we can agree to disagree on, but don’t act like you’re right when you are going against the exact stipulation I require (in my opinion) for someone to be in the community.

Here’s an idea. Instead of acting like you have a 9.2 billion IQ compared to everyone else, make sure you actually know how to respond to a rebuttal. We can keep going around and around in a circle with the whole “behavior vs action” bullshit, and you can keep changing your argument to try and “wreck” me, but at the end of the day you have yet to actually respond to my criticism with a proper rebuttal. I don’t care if you were last place, first place, or somewhere in between, in your first post you said you got kicked for playing Hunter. That still makes no sense, honestly, but if the real reason was because you were just too good for those little kiddies, you should’ve just said that in your first update post. No questions asked, but you didn’t say that, which is why I countered your point. You then doubled back, and said “Nuh uh, I got kicked for topping.” Okay, that makes more sense, but you didn’t say that in your first post. You then doubled back again and said “I never said I got kicked for topscoring, I got kicked for playing Hunter.” Make up your freaking mind.
You haven’t responded to me talking about your tendency towards ignorance, you haven’t responded to me calling you toxic and rude, you just keep trying to win this debate over technicalities, which you have a tendency to do, by the way. I’ve seen you dismiss entire counter-arguments because of the tiniest little technicality in the first or second sentence.
In fact, just to make your life easier, I will literally tell you EXACTLY how to respond to my criticisms.

1. Either admit you got kicked for playing Hunter, and only for playing Hunter, or admit you got kicked for topscoring. Pick one.
  2. Refute my accusations of toxicity and playing poorly, don’t try to string me up by a technicality.
  3. Tell me why you see someone having no say or power in a community as still being part of said community, or just accept that we have different opinions on what makes someone a community member and leave it at that.

(HadronZodiac) #24

XD sorry for the confusion, the first time i was topping, the second time i was in second (maximum confusion confirmed)

PS: Muddy is the only person i know who can make a simple statement into an argument this quickly, congrats

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #25

So this happened more than once? It really is maximum confusion when you don’t tell us what all happened.

Ad hominem. Look it up.

(HadronZodiac) #26

Clearly you havent read the update i provided, proving u dont bother to read everything = invalid argument

maximum oof

(kopyright) #27

Pretty sure it’s the same as always - balance is bad, mercs are useless/overpowered, everybody’s wrong but Hadron. Yadda yadda.

(HadronZodiac) #28

actually its overall way better

i cant think of a merc who are strongly within those parameters

not everyone, but certainly you, assuming everything i say is a complaint XD

and plus, even if it were, whats wrong with that? we are here to show are opinions and improve the game, ooooo sorry for wanting to help improve the game

Ill say nothing and try to look ESports material like the rest of u ;p

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #29

Which one? I asked “So this happened more than once?” because you never said it happened more than once besides your most recent post. Was just clarifying, honestly.

It wasn’t an argument, it was a question.
Also are you planning on responding to the rest of my argument, or are you just gonna keep dodging it until I forget or give up?
Because I won’t forget and I won’t quit.
You could also just admit that you don’t want to try and argue anymore, which just means I win.
You choose.

Alright, let’s stop here. This entire conversation has gone from bad to worse, it has evolved into a personal dispute that isn’t going anywhere so let’s call it a day and move on.

Thank you.

(Your worst knifemare.) #31

I have no clue what you’re talking about.

(HadronZodiac) #33

yeah totally

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #34

Have you tried using a gen 1 chopper cricket bat Sparks? I love killing Phantoms with it :sparks_ok:

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #35

I have that in WTD and Containment War… its soooo goooooood

(Your worst knifemare.) #36

It’s more fun with the meme knife.

(K1X455) #37

Today I got kicked for playing as Guardian in Singapore 2474370 server by this player.

I really don’t encourage toxicity among players, but this warranted a complaint #5530 and I hope he gets a 3 month ban. That’ll help remove noobs.

(Xenithos) #38

Wait a second… That’s… that’s… that’s YOU though.

To be fair, I’ve only had problems with MULTIPLE guardians.

(HadronZodiac) #39

This is getting way to sad

Update: There was a kira who kept hunting me (for the lolz, lol), and i calld him out for it, and his phantoom friend got me kicked to help the kira out

its official, the community is just stupid XD

(Your worst knifemare.) #40

Stop letting yourself be hunted by a weeb then.

(kopyright) #41

They probably recognize the name…