new

(edxot) #21

[QUOTE=attack;415237]hi im new to the game(buyed it on amzon halt week ago). here some questions.why i can only see 2 full servers?and is there any competition ongoing.i have on one server always jumping ping like 100-150.a good config also would help me :D.
im looking forward to recieving your answer soon
thx[/QUOTE]

sell the game right now

these people talking to you, they are not your friends

they will kill you

(Aerie) #22

[QUOTE=edxot;431530]sell the game right now

these people talking to you, they are not your friends

they will kill you[/QUOTE]

lol sometimes u are strange and can get pretty scary edxot, don’t listen him attack

About the servers u can only see 2 servers, because actually there aren’t many ppl playing it at this time so usually there are only 2/3 servers or even 1 with ppl to play it.
About competition there are some clans that sometimes get together and play…
Pings like that well and lag is very often but u can always play it in a server where u don’t have so much ping that is close to where u live (Europe and USA still have servers where ppl usually play it) … but with so few ppl playing can be a challenge find one close to you.

About good config i can’t help u much, but i’m sure some ppl will (i hope) and maybe edxot can help u too when he returns to earth :smiley:

(edxot) #23

i had to motivate the guy. imagine how it feels to drop into pub etqw servers without even knowing maps properly ?

the game is so complicated.

(rUBBEN) #24

We should open a museum about this thread. And about Khamul aswell.