New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

(Dialog) #121

The next map is for a test - Escape!

(ronboy) #122

[QUOTE=Dialog;533892]Hello everyone!
So! Your attention is invited - Steinvillage

and follows the map Station.

Waiting for your videos with the passage of the first times! Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Great news, Dialog! I will send you an email soon with the testing results. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #123

Hi all,
I think that would be interesting to see yours view points on this topic.

(melc_av) #124

Hello all,
Unfortunately for me, I can’t open this mappack.
After I writed command in console “/spdevmap steinvillage”, apears description of the map and after that, apears one error:
“BG_IndexForString: unknown token ‘ppsh’: (models/players/partisan/wolfanim.script, line 20)”.
And apropos, when I put mappack sp_pak9 in Main folder and open RtCW, my mainpage is suprascripted.
Thanks!

(melc_av) #125

Hi all,
Knows anyone what is it this error and how can be solved?
Thanks in advance!

(Dialog) #126

[QUOTE=melc_av;534089]Hello all,
After I writed command in console “/spdevmap steinvillage”, apears description of the map and after that, apears one error:
“BG_IndexForString: unknown token ‘ppsh’: (models/players/partisan/wolfanim.script, line 20)”.
And apropos, when I put mappack sp_pak9 in Main folder and open RtCW, my mainpage is suprascripted.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi! Change dll
dll-wolfenstein.zip

(melc_av) #127

[QUOTE=Dialog;534102]Hi! Change dll
dll-wolfenstein.zip[/QUOTE]

Hi Dialog,
Thanks pal!
And I want to ask you, yours project has been modified?
In page 4 of this topic you show us that “steinvillage” is level 4 from mission 1 but from description of map which you want to test, steinvillage is level 2 from mission 2.
Thank you in advance!

(ronboy) #128

[QUOTE=melc_av;534089]Hello all,
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hello, melc_av. Addons never should be placed in your Rtcw Main folder. Doing this can overwrite default content, which can corrupt your Rtcw install. That’s why your Rtcw main menu had changed. Many players place everything in their Main folder, and this can be a big mistake.

(melc_av) #129

Thank you Ronboy,
but when the problem apeared, i moved with cut, file spack_9 in rtcw’s folder and when i typed in console the formula “/spdevmap steinvillage”, map wasn’t finded.

(Dialog) #130

[QUOTE=melc_av;534108]Thank you Ronboy,
but when the problem apeared, i moved with cut, file spack_9 in rtcw’s folder and when i typed in console the formula “/spdevmap steinvillage”, map wasn’t finded.[/QUOTE]

Folder - main. In her need to put the pk3 (sp_pak9.pk3)

(melc_av) #131

Thanks for the answer Dialog,
I will put pk3 in Main folder, I will put dll in RtCW folder after the beckup for original dll.

(ronboy) #132

You are incorrect, Dialog. Your works are mods, not maps. The original Rtcw main menu, for example, is overwritten if players place the sp_pack9.pk3 in the Main folder.

Melc_av, watch my video about how to install Rtcw SP addons here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzbOUVNa89E

(melc_av) #133

Thanks Ronboy,
Apropos, what’s your impressions about maps?
Until now I don’t saw any opinion about these.

(Dialog) #134

Waiting for a video from you :slight_smile:

(ronboy) #135

[QUOTE=melc_av;534142]
Thanks Ronboy,
Apropos, what’s your impressions about maps?
Until now I don’t saw any opinion about these.[/QUOTE]

The maps are good, but I noticed quite a few bugs. I already emailed Dialog regarding the bugs and my opinions for the maps. :slight_smile:

Sorry, my friend. I can’t record Rtcw videos at the moment. You see, I’m trying to get some money together to buy a NVIDIA graphics card to replace my old and unreliable AMD card.
Maybe when I get this task finished, I will make a video. :slight_smile:

(Dialog) #136

Melc_av - RECORD VIDEO PLIS :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #137

Hello my friend,
For the moment I can’t. My laptop is sucks.
Until autumn I will buy another.
In plus, in real life my scheduel work is 8 - 22 between monday and sunday.
At least, last month. And this will continue until January 2016.
Until now, I don’t have time to play this maps.
I tried saturday morning but apears the problem which I wrote here.
But if anyone can’t records a video in following 4 days, I will trie.
Regards.

(RTCW_Fan) #138

Hi All,
Thanks mappers for keeping RTCW alive.

Now, about Dialog’s maps:

• Station and Forest work fine

_ Stalingrad doesn’t work: freeze as soon as I try leaving the first house

• Steinvillage doesn’t work: open map menu and instantly shows up this message:
    “BG_IndexForString: unknown token ‘ppsh’: (models/players/partisan/wolfanim.script, line 20)”
    That problem appears when new weapons are included which leads to a script error, wherever I install files .pk3 and dll.

Ronboy’s maps have the same problem and don’t work. Sad and deceptive, I precise I’m using an iMac 10.6.8.

I’m still supporting you, please make your great works playable for everyone.

Have a nice day,

Dominic

(melc_av) #139

[QUOTE=RTCW_Fan;534218]Hi All,
Thanks mappers for keeping RTCW alive.

Now, about Dialog’s maps:

• Station and Forest work fine

_ Stalingrad doesn’t work: freeze as soon as I try leaving the first house

• Steinvillage doesn’t work: open map menu and instantly shows up this message:
    “BG_IndexForString: unknown token ‘ppsh’: (models/players/partisan/wolfanim.script, line 20)”
    That problem appears when new weapons are included which leads to a script error, wherever I install files .pk3 and dll.

Ronboy’s maps have the same problem and don’t work. Sad and deceptive, I precise I’m using an iMac 10.6.8.

I’m still supporting you, please make your great works playable for everyone.

Have a nice day,

Dominic[/QUOTE]

hello RTCW_Fan,

Welcome to the board! For steinvillage you tried with .dll files gave us by Dialog on July 11th?

(vicpas) #140

Hello, RTCW_Fan.
Wellcome, and don’t forget to make backup of your original dlls files, before installing new dlls.